What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I mean like in the selfie thread. If someone post a selfie for the millionth time i wouldn't know what to say anymore

Not if it’s someone I like. Like a genuinely nice person. I never grow tired of complimenting people like that. I’m not saying I say the most creative things but I still give genuine compliments.

That’s because you’re a sweetheart 🤗
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I can't tell if the guy in front of me keeps turning around to wink at me or his mask is poking at his eye. Normally this would be an awkward situation as we're both standing here with TP, but it's like we both just hit the*kitten* lottery and we're trying to hit on each other....not sure how to feel. I mean, does this mask even make me look cute?

It was destiny...both with TP in the same line? No you can't make this up. Destiny.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    epzuz25vfeis.gif

I wish the wind would lay down

Rofl! I just spit my champagne out and choked laughing 😂
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    I can relax now that the house is clean! Tomorrow I will organize my home office but for now it’s bubbly time and trolling the internet time. 😬🍾
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    The Air Force did fly overs of the major hospitals in town this morning to show appreciation for the medical workers.
    It was a nice thing to do, people appreciated it.
    ✈️🇺🇸✈️✈️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Getting my packing completed this weekend. Purging phase 1 - completed. Have hired a neighbour to take what doesn't fit into my designated bags to the City dump or a local donations bin, which will be the ultimate purge.

Our house was completely cleaned, de-germed, repainted etc done, with the interior designer going in to furnish all spaces after our "must-haves" list was sent over. Yay!! They're restocking our freezers, refrigerators and pantry too. Cannot complain ... They have covered their bits ... I need to hurry up and do mine.

Gosh ... last month FLEW by... Psyche in ... Happy music ... ☺

https://youtu.be/Hnj_EMDUfjY
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,500 Member
    Options
    I mean, does this mask even make me look cute?

Yes.

<3
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I mean, does this mask even make me look cute?

Yes.

<3

nmi7j5k6yl8f.gif
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    The Air Force did fly overs of the major hospitals in town this morning to show appreciation for the medical workers.
    It was a nice thing to do, people appreciated it.
    ✈️🇺🇸✈️✈️

That’s awesome 👏!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I’m watching Upload on Prime and one of the main characters just said she lives in the neighborhood in Queens where I grew up. It’s a place no one outside of there has ever heard of and I just got such a silly thrill.

Ozone Park rocks the house 😂
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Being a super extrovert, being protected with constitutional/civil/human/privacy rights, hanging out with friends, neighbors and loved ones, going out to fabulous restaurants for dinner ALL THE TIME, shopping up a storm (unencumbered with/by masks and social distancing laws and demands) at my favorite stores, people watching and being friendly/approachable/gregarious in talking up close and personal to strangers and interacting with folk I don't know, going swimming and outdoor activities, joyfully remembering the life I used to have before the...plandemic scamdemic pandemic!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Being a super extrovert, being protected with constitutional/civil/human/privacy rights, hanging out with friends, neighbors and loved ones, going out to fabulous restaurants for dinner ALL THE TIME, shopping up a storm (unencumbered with/by masks and social distancing laws and demands) at my favorite stores, people watching and being friendly/approachable/gregarious in talking up close and personal to strangers and interacting with folk I don't know, going swimming and outdoor activities, joyfully remembering the life I used to have before the...plandemic scamdemic pandemic!

I feel this to the core...
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

I feel this to the core...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ <3 LOVE and HUGS <3 }}}}}}}}}}}} We are not alone!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Champagne is all that is on my mind right now!! 😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Man I really wish I hadn't dared that guy in Wuhan to eat that bat...

Bill Maher 😂😂😂😂😂
    I wish I could have thought of that and posted it here 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    A fuggen headache!!! I might have corona 😑. Persistent headache is one of the new symptoms.

I had a migraine that wouldn't leave at all yesterday, which resulted in nothing but naps getting done. I feel ya. Hopefully, it's just a one-off headache and not 'rona.