"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,453 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! So today, gotta take my DW's car down to the dealer for recall inspection. Later I'm working on repairing some wood issues on the house that need to be repaired or replaced.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Tony's pizza yesterday for dinner. I ate too much.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Well got the whole lower floor done for the gutters. And today the painters are here to fix any wood issues and power wash the house before Monday.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Angus burger from local restaurant.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Wood replaced on chimneys and now they're just caulking everything so they can paint on Monday!

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Tocino and eggs for dinner.

• LargeEricS
    LargeEricS Posts: 109 Member
    Monday Blues

Working on liking myself Unconditionally

Little stiff rolling out of bed this morning. Month 2 is kicking my butt. However I feel good and I am extremely pleased with the results. Might share when I'm down, havent decided yet. One thing that crossed my mind yesterday was even if the gyms open back up tomorrow, should I go right away or wait being covid is still on the loose.

Cardio: Day 45 of 63 (Max Plyo 600 cal)

Strength: N/A till my gym reopens

Assessment: Grilled Chicken and Red Skin Potatoes

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! House is being painted today! Color looks great!

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Painter should be done with everything today! House looks good so far! Can't wait till the doors are done.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! They paint the gutters today and do a little touch up on the trim and painting will be done! It's been awhile since the house got a paint job (previous owners weren't very attentive) so I won't have to worry for awile now since the paint I used was top of the line and should last 20 years or more.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over rows, seated cable rows, cable pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken alfredo for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Finishing touches on house today and painting is DONE! So happy I had the time with SIP in place to get so much done I haven't gotten done in 10 years that compiled.

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and vegetables for dinner.
  • LargeEricS
    Seeing Results!

Insanity is paying huge dividends, more than I expected at least, both in lbs and inches. I also normally try and do something on my rest days, but I'm just tired and stiff so I think I'll dit this one out for my improving body. My Govenor just extended our stay at home order till the 28th, and now I'm officially unsure of what to after Insanity as the gyms aren't allowed to open till after I'm done. The wife likes her Jillian Michaels videos, maybe I'll do those with her.

Cardio: Day 49 of 63 (Rest Day)

Assessment: Beef Enchiladas

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Okay so my next project is to get my 2nd floor gutter covers on without having to pay someone to do it. I have a tall enough ladder, just a little nervous when I'm that high up.

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Tony's pizza last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Well just one more side to put up my gutter guards on the upper floor. I should have hired someone to do it, but oh well.

Assessment: Chicken adobo for dinner.
  • LargeEricS
    Grinding

Still chugging along, and drawing ever closer to the end. Contemplating and tossing around the idea of maybe moving towards a recomp while redoing the month 2, since I gyms not open till at least the end of the month.

Cardio: Day 52 of 63 (Max Cardio 500cal.)

Assessment: Tacos!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! With the house all done now, I can now try to start focusing on the lawn and getting it back into top shape like it used to be before we had water rationing. First I'll make sure all my sprinklers are working right.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Meat lasagne for dinner last night.

• LargeEricS
    Uncontent so still grinding

It's been in my experience that you have to normally be leaner than you think to look as lean as most of us probably picture mentally. That sucks. It was true the first time I found that out, still true now. Maybe it only feels like that because coming from a higher weight and bf% that you think losing 53lbs would look better.

Cardio: Day 53 of 63 (Max Recovery 350cal.)

Assessment: Leftover Tacos!!!!!

• ninerbuff
    LargeEricS wrote: »
    Uncontent so still grinding

It's been in my experience that you have to normally be leaner than you think to look as lean as most of us probably picture mentally. That sucks. It was true the first time I found that out, still true now. Maybe it only feels like that because coming from a higher weight and bf% that you think losing 53lbs would look better.

Cardio: Day 53 of 63 (Max Recovery 350cal.)

Assessment: Leftover Tacos!!!!!
    That's a good accomplishment though. What it tells you is that you have the ability to lose that much and if you continue, that number keeps increasing. Kudos. The average weight loss for most people overall who try to lose weight believe it or not is 15lbs. overall.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! I was supposed to get a whole home water filtration system in on Sunday, but couldn't cause my plumber didn't have the filter yet. He called me yesterday and I had it put in yesterday. Can't wait to see how it affects all my appliances and showers as well as the tap water.

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Well today I started the process of trying to revive my lawn. Seeded bad area patches and fertilized the main areas. Let's see how it goes.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over rows, seated cable rows, cable pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and vegetables for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Just got to put some edging in to separate the lawn from the plants area. Maybe I'll get to the back yard and take out the old grass as well.

Assessment: Hamburger for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Gonna clean out the cars today for some extra physical work.

Assessment: Salisbury steak and macaroni for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Basically everything that needed to get put away, reorganized, gotten rid of and redone is all done now. Now I need a new project.

Assessment: Lasagne for dinner.