50 pounds to lose - starting again - join me with weekly check-ins and support

Options

Replies

• loriinma
    loriinma Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Yes please. Would love to join. I need to lose 50lbs and need some supportive people to keep me on track.
    208 starting weight (5/11/20)
    153 goal weight

Going to try to exercise everyday and cutting bread products seems to work too. Just hard with the family home and munching all the time.
  • loriinma
    Options
    Is there any way to see this threads posts in my newsfeed? I'm new to these forums.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    loriinma wrote: »
    Yes please. Would love to join. I need to lose 50lbs and need some supportive people to keep me on track.
    153 goal weight

Going to try to exercise everyday and cutting bread products seems to work too. Just hard with the family home and munching all the time.

Welcome to the group! We got this!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Is there any way to see this threads posts in my newsfeed? I'm new to these forums.

I hope someone knows how to do this! I just go to the community and find the thread everyday. That would make life easier if it would show up in the newsfeed.
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose weight the traditional way.
    Age 40, will be 41 in early June. I was able to loose 20lb from July-November on Noom. Gained it all back and now have the time and energy to do it right! Hard to do exercise with impact as I have planter fasciitis in both feet and being treated for it. Need to loose over 50lbs.

Starting weight 204.4 (5/11/20)
    Mini goal weight 185 by the end of the summer
    Ultimate goal weight 150
    Height 5’8.5”

Now that the weather is nice I’m hoping to get back on my bike. Can’t swim with the pools/gyms being closed. I do barre classes 3-5 day a week for flexibility, stretching, and strength. Thinking of subscribing to a meal prep mail service. Any experiences or good ones for weight loss?

• cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

I don't know of a way but agree that would be ideal if possible.
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thinking of subscribing to a meal prep mail service. Any experiences or good ones for weight loss?

I don't know of any but I'm curious myself....
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    153 goal weight

Welcome! I am right there with you. Having everyone home makes staying on track so much harder.
  • azkunk
    Options
    Age 40, will be 41 in early June. I was able to loose 20lb from July-November on Noom. Gained it all back and now have the time and energy to do it right! Hard to do exercise with impact as I have planter fasciitis in both feet and being treated for it. Need to loose over 50lbs.

Ultimate goal weight 150
    Height 5’8.5”

Now that the weather is nice I’m hoping to get back on my bike. Can’t swim with the pools/gyms being closed. I do barre classes 3-5 day a week for flexibility, stretching, and strength. Thinking of subscribing to a meal prep mail service. Any experiences or good ones for weight loss?

Welcome to the group. I had great success on nutrisystem until I got bored. I have never used any meal prep. Which ones are you looking at?
  • azkunk
    Options
    bardwere wrote: »
    Thought i would give this a try. I need to lose 76 lbs.

Starting weight is 276.2 lbs (5/11/2020)
    Goal Weight is 200 lbs

5'10"
    42 yrs old

My plan is to lose 2 lbs a week. Doing P90x and walking with the wife. We began yesterday. This is the heaviest i've ever been. Taking control. I record every meal and every workout. Plan to weigh in and post every Monday for accountability.

Welcome to the group. Sounds like you have a great plan.
  • micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Goal Weight is 200 lbs

5'10"
    42 yrs old

My plan is to lose 2 lbs a week. Doing P90x and walking with the wife. We began yesterday. This is the heaviest i've ever been. Taking control. I record every meal and every workout. Plan to weigh in and post every Monday for accountability.

You can do it!!!!!
  • micwrites
    Options
    gidday wrote: »
    Yay! Family tested negative 👏
    So glad to hear! That’s a relief.
  • micwrites
    Options
    Hi all. Hope everyone doing well. Had a set back yesterday on Mother's Day. Went way over my goals. But, today is a new day. Back to the grind. Worked out this morning and am going to make something healthy for breakfast. Have a good day all!

That’s the best attitude! Just pick up and start over. Great that you worked out. Hope today was good. I had a few days where I just couldn’t get out there and burn calories. But today was great out and I took a great walk. One day at a time!
  • jenifergotti
    Options

Ultimate goal weight 150
    Height 5’8.5”

I turn 41 end of may! I have never done a meal prep service, but you will have to let us know if it works for you?!?! Get on that bike!!
  • jenifergotti
    Options

Goal Weight is 200 lbs

5'10"
    42 yrs old

Welcome!
  • gidday
    gidday Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that by nature how much I can get stuck in my feelings! Don’t get me wrong feelings are 100 % important! But this picture reminded me that I really want to keep going... break out of my comfort zone when I’m afraid or just don’t wanna to be the best that God made me to be. #imperfectlyperfect
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    gidday wrote: »
    I was thinking that by nature how much I can get stuck in my feelings! Don’t get me wrong feelings are 100 % important! But this picture reminded me that I really want to keep going... break out of my comfort zone when I’m afraid or just don’t wanna to be the best that God made me to be. #imperfectlyperfect

Aww, that's a cute picture! I see chalk drawings like that all over the neighborhood when I'm taking a walk!!
  • loriinma
    Options
    Almost didn't workout today cuz of a long brain intensive day but then I said, "he'll no. I need this."