Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Options

Replies

• Mommy2Mason
    Mommy2Mason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm having the HARDEST time getting back on the wagon!!! Someone brought donuts into work today and i had a couple :s BUT I logged the calories and plan on having a smaller dinner tonight. Just gotta stay strong this evening. Wish me luck!

SW: 149
    CW: 148.6
    GW: 135-140

Ugh, those tempting work donuts 🤦‍♀️ they are always hard for me to resist too!! The important thing is that you logged them, held yourself accountable, and have a plan to get through the rest of the day. You got this!👌
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm having the HARDEST time getting back on the wagon!!! Someone brought donuts into work today and i had a couple :s BUT I logged the calories and plan on having a smaller dinner tonight. Just gotta stay strong this evening. Wish me luck!

You can do it!!!😊💪

• Making_Impossible_Possible
    Options
    Still going good here. It's only been 4 days, but I've gotten up 4 days in a row and did my workout. I've hit 10k steps everyday so far as well. Today we had McDonald's for dinner, but instead of eating a big Mac and large fries, I had a mcdouble and medium fry and was able to stay within my goal. I've been doing really well with not eating after 7pm and not before 11am too.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Mommy2Mason
    Mommy2Mason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! Doing good over here. Included calorie counting with my exercises these past 3 days and I feel like counting calories has been such a good thing for me, its motivating me more and helping me stay on track. I even started pre-logging my food the night before (which I did when I was successful on MFP in the past), and it truly makes ALL the difference for me. I can adjust throughout the day if need be but at least I have a plan going into each day. Hope everyone is doing great! 😊
  • Paz922
    Options
    ylor89 wrote: »
    Hello, hello! I'm aiming for about 15 pounds by the end of June too. Feel free to add me! I think I've been logged in every day for about 9 weeks. Going strong!
    ylor89 wrote: »
    Hello, hello! I'm aiming for about 15 pounds by the end of June too. Feel free to add me! I think I've been logged in every day for about 9 weeks. Going strong!

Welcome to the group!😊
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I officially hit 20 lbs lost this morning from when I started in January (3lbs for this challenge). I feel so much better than I did at the beginning of the year, and I can feel my fitness increasing, too. I did a 45 minute run yesterday which I could never have done five months ago. My weight loss has slowed down recently and I feel like I have to struggle for every pound, but it is so worth it to see the lower numbers on the scale.

I'm super motivated to lose the last ~10lbs!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Checking in- couldn't get on my fitness pal yesterday- app and web kept crashing every time I tried.
    Yesterday was good made more progress on the basement flooring- should be fully done in a week and a bit :)

Food wise yesterday was rough- logged what I remember as part of my own accountability this morning and am moving on. Focusing on my water intake and calorie limit.
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Don't beat yourself up... great plan to compensate with a smaller dinner! Better than throwing in the towel for the day! Great job!!!
  • Deedoyle9721
    Options
    Update:
    Made my goal of 5 workouts this week, 40 min each :)
    SW 158.2
    CW 155.6
    GW 145
  • Deedoyle9721
    Options
    frezisha wrote: »
    I need this! I cannot seem to go lower than my current weight for years! I have no gallbladder, and digestion issues so it's been crazy! If anyone has ideas on what they eat please send my way!
    CW:139.6 😬
    GW: 125-130 !!

I do my whole day of food in the morning to be sure I get the correct amount of calories.
    I mostly eat steamed or raw veggies, salads, 3-4 oz meat/fish, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, nuts, eggs, whole wheat bread and coffee and lots of water!

You can do it - you are not alone - accountability here will help! :)
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Had an sub-par evening last night eating wise, but did not completely break down! Yay!! I am optimistic about the weekend. I plan on eating well and getting in a workout each day on my elliptical B) Happy Friday everyone!

Options
    annieu613 wrote: »
    I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I officially hit 20 lbs lost this morning from when I started in January (3lbs for this challenge). I feel so much better than I did at the beginning of the year, and I can feel my fitness increasing, too. I did a 45 minute run yesterday which I could never have done five months ago. My weight loss has slowed down recently and I feel like I have to struggle for every pound, but it is so worth it to see the lower numbers on the scale.

YAY!!! Happy 20!! Thats awesome!! Keep up the great work!
    Options
    Update:
    Made my goal of 5 workouts this week, 40 min each :)
    SW 158.2
    CW 155.6
    GW 145

Awesome goal! Get it girl!! ;)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I officially hit 20 lbs lost this morning from when I started in January (3lbs for this challenge). I feel so much better than I did at the beginning of the year, and I can feel my fitness increasing, too.

CONGRATULATIONS on your milestone!!!
  • Steph_135
    edited May 2020
    Options
    frezisha wrote: »
    I need this! I cannot seem to go lower than my current weight for years! I have no gallbladder, and digestion issues so it's been crazy! If anyone has ideas on what they eat please send my way!
    CW:139.6 😬
    GW: 125-130 !!

Do some research/ask a naturopathic doctor about ox bile, betaine HCl, and digestive enzymes for people without a GB. Best wishes!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    SW (on MFP): 195
    5/9: 168.2
    5/15: 164.6 --> TOM ended... as expected
    GW: 150-155
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options

YAY! Congrats :)!
  • Paz922
    Options

Congratulations!!!👏👏👏 I am very happy for you! It takes a lot of hard work but it is so worth it! 😊