Steph_135 wrote: »
    SW (on MFP): 195
    5/9: 168.2
    5/15: 164.6 --> TOM ended... as expected
    GW: 150-155

You are doing great! 👏👏
  • Runnerjess119
    Runnerjess119 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi! I’d love to be a part of this! I’ve gained around 10 pounds since last summer—when I was already to five from my ideal weight. I’m ready to get serious! Please add me! What should we post each day? Would we post here or on our page?
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 340 Member
    Hi! I’d love to be a part of this! I’ve gained around 10 pounds since last summer—when I was already to five from my ideal weight. I’m ready to get serious! Please add me! What should we post each day? Would we post here or on our page?

Welcome to the group! Please post here and share your stats on Mondays or when you weigh in. This is mine from this week.

SW- 160.4 lbs (4/25)
    CW- 154.8
    GW by June 30th- 145lbs

Total weight lost- 5.6 lbs

May 4: 156
    May 11: 154.8
    May 18:
    May 25:

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,091 Member
    A massive 3 pound loss for me mostly water weight I guess. Hopefully some fat. 134.8. Oh and I drank a lot of champagne and a big piece of cake. It was my partners birthday.
  • Paz922
    edited May 2020
    A massive 3 pound loss for me mostly water weight I guess. Hopefully some fat. 134.8. Oh and I drank a lot of champagne and a big piece of cake. It was my partners birthday.

Congratulations! Every pound counts! 👏👏
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    I'm officially 2 weeks of no alcohol today. I have actually gone up a little in weight from snacking but I think that is starting to change a little so I'm very hopeful for a bit of weight loss soon. I'm a little bored not drinking any alcohol but besides that it's been easier to give up than I thought it would be and not getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night is a huge bonus! I am sleeping so much better. Even when I was only having 1 glass of wine I was still getting up in the night to go but now it's just a nice deep sleep, so much so I find myself actually looking forward to going to bed which was never me! Guess I must be getting old lol
  • Paz922
    grace173 wrote: »
    I'm officially 2 weeks of no alcohol today. I have actually gone up a little in weight from snacking but I think that is starting to change a little so I'm very hopeful for a bit of weight loss soon. I'm a little bored not drinking any alcohol but besides that it's been easier to give up than I thought it would be and not getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night is a huge bonus! I am sleeping so much better. Even when I was only having 1 glass of wine I was still getting up in the night to go but now it's just a nice deep sleep, so much so I find myself actually looking forward to going to bed which was never me! Guess I must be getting old lol

I also sleep better when I don’t drink alcohol. 😊

• micwrites
    micwrites Posts: 120 Member
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!

I am so motivated to reach my goal weigh of 15 lbs . I lost 2 lbs today for a total of 8 lbs since I started on 4/25! I am so thankful to everyone that is in this group. All your post encourage me to keep going and finally lose the weight. Sugar and alcohol make me overeat so I haven’t had any since I started my journey. I would like to lose more weight after reaching my goal but slow works for me.

Have a wonderful weekend! We can do this!😊🌸🌷

Paz, that is fab and inspirational. Go for it! You are leading the way. I am not having great results but am changing my direction today and going a little more keto, a little more water and a little less vodka. Down .2 today. Not much but I'll take it. As long as it's going down it's the right direction. Yay for you!
  • micwrites

Great work! And champ is always nice!
  • micwrites
    ylor89 wrote: »
    Hello, hello! I'm aiming for about 15 pounds by the end of June too. Feel free to add me! I think I've been logged in every day for about 9 weeks. Going strong!

Great work! Rock on!
  • Paz922
    micwrites wrote: »
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!

I am so motivated to reach my goal weigh of 15 lbs . I lost 2 lbs today for a total of 8 lbs since I started on 4/25! I am so thankful to everyone that is in this group. All your post encourage me to keep going and finally lose the weight. Sugar and alcohol make me overeat so I haven’t had any since I started my journey. I would like to lose more weight after reaching my goal but slow works for me.

Have a wonderful weekend! We can do this!😊🌸🌷

Paz, that is fab and inspirational. Go for it! You are leading the way. I am not having great results but am changing my direction today and going a little more keto, a little more water and a little less vodka. Down .2 today. Not much but I'll take it. As long as it's going down it's the right direction. Yay for you!

Micwrites, thank you for cheering me up! Any weight loss counts! This is a journey where we are discovering what works for us. I do low carb because I was pre diabetic a year ago and now I have insulin resistance which is much better. My goal is to keep my sugar levels normal. We can do this! 😊💪
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    15 lbs is my goal. I’m not sure I can swing it by June 31 though. I’m 165 and I’m aiming for 150. I’m very driven and have been doing great this week! I’d like to try with you guys! I may not get there but I may get close! My real goal by August!
  • micwrites
    kimcalica wrote: »
    15 lbs is my goal. I’m not sure I can swing it by June 31 though. I’m 165 and I’m aiming for 150. I’m very driven and have been doing great this week! I’d like to try with you guys! I may not get there but I may get close! My real goal by August!

As long as it’s going down it’s going in the right direction!! 👊
  • Paz922
    kimcalica wrote: »

Welcome to the group! You may want to choose a lower goal for June and then another one for August. I started on 4/25 to work on my first goal. We will extend this motivation group after June. We can do it!! 😊

• kbgoals2020
    kbgoals2020 Posts: 25 Member
    Starting - 180lb
    Week 1 - 173.3lb
    Week 2 - 174lb
    Week 3 - 178lb
    Week 4 - 172. 3
    Week 5 - 171.6
    Week 6 - 172.3
    Week 7 - 169.5
  • Paz922
    Starting - 180lb
    Week 1 - 173.3lb
    Week 2 - 174lb
    Week 3 - 178lb
    Week 4 - 172. 3
    Week 5 - 171.6
    Week 6 - 172.3
    Week 7 - 169.5

You are doing great! 😊
  • Making_Impossible_Possible
    Making_Impossible_Possible Posts: 194 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yesterday I made only half of my 10k step goal. I ate within my calorie goal so I only saw .2 of a gain this morning. I also wasn't too good with my water either.

Today was okay-ish. We had take out for dinner but I was still within my calorie goal. Because I was no where near my step count for the day, I decided to walk on the treadmill. It took me 1hr and 20 minutes but I got my 10k steps in! It didn't seem like that long though because I listen to music and read while I walk and it makes the time pass fast. I made 10k steps 6 out of 7 days this week!

I'm back to my workout videos tomorrow morning, and I'm looking forward to that.

I'm hoping for a loss in the morning!

I've got every day next week pre-logged with the exception of dinners, but we will be eating at home this week so I'll be able to make everything fit into my calorie goal.
  • Paz922
    Yesterday I made only half of my 10k step goal. I ate within my calorie goal so I only saw .2 of a gain this morning. I also wasn't too good with my water either.

Today was okay-ish. We had take out for dinner but I was still within my calorie goal. Because I was no where near my step count for the day, I decided to walk on the treadmill. It took me 1hr and 20 minutes but I got my 10k steps in! It didn't seem like that long though because I listen to music and read while I walk and it makes the time pass fast. I made 10k steps 6 out of 7 days this week!

I'm back to my workout videos tomorrow morning, and I'm looking forward to that.

I'm hoping for a loss in the morning!

I've got every day next week pre-logged with the exception of dinners, but we will be eating at home this week so I'll be able to make everything fit into my calorie goal.

You are doing great! 👏👏I also have 10k steps as my goal for the day but I usually have 8500 or less. You are motivating me to try harder. Pre logging is great as it keeps me accountable. I usually do it before dinner every day.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    I am impressed by the 10K goals. Before this quarantine had me working from home, I struggled to get 7000 steps with my desk job. Now I struggle to make 5K. This week my goal it to hit 7K at least 5 days.