Women 200lb+, Let's Be Mighty this May!!!

Options

Replies

• MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    @speyerj Wonderful! Congratulations!!!
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    speyerj wrote: »
    Ladies, I did it! I clocked in at 179.9 - GOAL!!

I resent my goal to 175 and my deficit to lose at 1 pound a week. I am going to take this 5 pounds at a time, slow and easy.

Congrats!! :)
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    SW 230.78 lbs (16/03/2020) 104.9 Kgs
    04/05 95.9 Kgs 210.98 - 19.89 lbs (-9 Kgs)
    11/05 94.3 Kgs 207.46 (-23.32 lbs) (-10.6 kgs)
    18/05 93.4 Kgs 205.48 (-25.3 lbs) (-11.5 Kgs)

I realise long term consistency is the goal for me!

My young niece and nephew came over to spend time with us and have a sleepover, this is the first time in 2 months we have seen them! So it was a flurry of activities and endless baking/cooking to feed all 3 kids! I found it hard not to shove things in my mouth! The last two months I’ve been on track and focused, however we have been in lock-down so no outside influencing, as we start re-entering a more social life I know it will be more difficult!

@Tiffanylynn1024 I hope your first day back at work goes well!

@speyerj Wow Jane, that’s so encouraging!! Congratulations, I’m doing a victory dance for you! & a belated Happy Birthday, hope it was special

@hessjansen We are at similar parts in our race! I’m trying not to focus on the scale too much (although hard not to) Just logging my calories and exercise each day and the numbers tally up eventually! Enjoy your birthday, don’t restrict, have fun and then carry on afterwards!

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971 I am also wondering how I will be being out of the house and having to eat whatever! I agree fast food in my mind is much tastier than in reality! Tea is my comfort drink, I love it!

@Terytha I hope your back is much better and your magic bag has done its ‘magic’

@Rosie3579 Well done on starting a C25K! I like the way you have been conditioning your body slowly to get ready! I wish I could run, but I’m top heavy! I jog a bit but my legs feel like lead!

@bellanbear Have you managed walking with your dogs? Good luck with your goals

@pamiede I love your pics you posted, so inspiring!

@KeriA I hope this week is less stressful!

@cupcakecrusoe Good result on Saturday, and it sounds like you had a great day!

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    speyerj wrote: »
    Ladies, I did it! I clocked in at 179.9 - GOAL!!

I resent my goal to 175 and my deficit to lose at 1 pound a week. I am going to take this 5 pounds at a time, slow and easy.

Wonderful! Congratulations!
  • jaresaross07
    jaresaross07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What are some things you all do to help fight the sweet tooth cravings? Do you make healthier sweet treat options, eat something salty, or just have amazing will power? Looking for some advice in this department...