Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Ladies...

Which would you rather date...
    Batman, Superman or the Joker?

Definitely batman
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Ladies...

Which would you rather date...
    Batman, Superman or the Joker?

Not a lady but w/e

ONS = Joker
    Date = Superman
    Marry = Batman

Dunno, you may not get out alive from a ONS with joker, especially the creepy Heath Ledger version.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    iMago wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Switcheroo!

Who would you rather date...
    Wonder Woman, Storm or Captain Marvel?

storm 💯

You like a little zing eh???
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Switcheroo!

All of the above
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Switcheroo!

Wonder Woman

(Gal Gadot edition)

Fun fact: I work with a woman who looks just like her.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Switcheroo!

Wonder Woman

(Gal Gadot edition)

whoa.... seriously ??

@ythannah
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Guys and gals: Your opinion on acne and those that have visible issues with it? Do you judge people who have acne or acne scarring? What about other visible skin issues?

I don’t judge them for something that’s not their fault. As someone who suffered from severe cystic acne when I was younger, I really sympathize. For many, it is hormonal. The only thing that worked for me was Accutane which I was on 5 times and the pill which both messed me up in other ways.

No topicals worked and it was incredibly annoying for others to give suggestions for stuff that never worked like drinking water, using lemon on your face, giving up dairy, or just washing your face. None of that worked.

I knew people that slept in their makeup, ate tons of junk food, and used bar soap and had clear skin. For many it is genetic. No judgement here.

I hope you managed Accutane with no major issues. Your skin looks fantastic! <3
    However, it's such a hard drug on the body. :o

Thank you! It has been a 20 year journey to get here. Accutane did leave me with some long term side effects, unfortunately.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Guys and gals: Your opinion on acne and those that have visible issues with it? Do you judge people who have acne or acne scarring? What about other visible skin issues?

I don’t judge them for something that’s not their fault. As someone who suffered from severe cystic acne when I was younger, I really sympathize. For many, it is hormonal. The only thing that worked for me was Accutane which I was on 5 times and the pill which both messed me up in other ways.

No topicals worked and it was incredibly annoying for others to give suggestions for stuff that never worked like drinking water, using lemon on your face, giving up dairy, or just washing your face. None of that worked.

I knew people that slept in their makeup, ate tons of junk food, and used bar soap and had clear skin. For many it is genetic. No judgement here.

Dis me. I'm in my 30s now and not even Retin-A diminishes my acne. True, it's not as severe as it could be, but it's still cystic acne, it's still visible, it still leaves scars and it's still incredibly annoying.

And you're right, none of that crap people say to do helped diminish it at all.

I always felt that I was being summarily judged for my skin condition(s) in the same way I get judged for being overweight. That somehow, I am lazy and lack willpower because I have it.

Which, of course, is simply not true as you have stated. Thanks for weighing in!

❤️🙏

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Switcheroo!

Wonder Woman

(Gal Gadot edition)

whoa.... seriously ??

@ythannah

Seriously. (I wish I had a pic to prove it but photographing coworkers is rather frowned upon) Long dark hair and all. She's also very sweet. Married, three kids.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

To add to this, I've really wanted to get Daisy's on my trap and neck on one side because my daughter's name is Daisy and I think the flowers would go pretty nice with the sunflowers I have on my forearm...

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus group thought 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

To add to this, I've really wanted to get Daisy's on my trap and neck on one side because my daughter's name is Daisy and I think the flowers would go pretty nice with the sunflowers I have on my forearm...

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus group thought 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Hot or wet? Is that the question?
  • Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

No tattoos.

They rarely look good after 10yrs.

As for neck tattoos:

https://youtu.be/vXYEqHgWcSg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

First question...is the guy hot?

It's hot yes...not sure I can say about the wet part...
  • Quick question. I put you tube links in the reply box but when I post it, it gives a thumbnail that disappears when I click on it. Prior, it would play the video. MFP glitch, or am I doing something wrong? Can you play this video?

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Quick question. I put you tube links in the reply box but when I post it, it gives a thumbnail that disappears when I click on it. Prior, it would play the video. MFP glitch, or am I doing something wrong? Can you play this video?

Video links are not working.
    And I agree with no tatts
  • vanityy99 wrote: »
    Quick question. I put you tube links in the reply box but when I post it, it gives a thumbnail that disappears when I click on it. Prior, it would play the video. MFP glitch, or am I doing something wrong? Can you play this video?

In just this post, or the site overall?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Overall
  • vanityy99 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Overall

Ok, thanks!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

😂🤣
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus groupn thought 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tats are so personal so do you, my friend. I think your reasoning behind it is extremely beautiful so no one could possibly knock that without being a *kitten*, could they?. I hope you find an artist (or already have one) that can bring your vision to life!