Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

To add to this, I've really wanted to get Daisy's on my trap and neck on one side because my daughter's name is Daisy and I think the flowers would go pretty nice with the sunflowers I have on my forearm...

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus group thought 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Hot or wet? Is that the question?

First question...is the guy hot?

It's hot yes...not sure I can say about the wet part...

Good point.

Is he hot?

Please submit photographic proof.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

To add to this, I've really wanted to get Daisy's on my trap and neck on one side because my daughter's name is Daisy and I think the flowers would go pretty nice with the sunflowers I have on my forearm...

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus group thought 🤷🏽‍♂️

fyi I had to google 'trap', just to add to your amusement!

Doesn't matter location, I hate a lot of tattoos, and like some - don't know what makes the difference really.

Your idea is nice. It's cool that her name is a 'thing' and its cute and symbolic that you can do the flower and its not "in your face" her name. I like that.

...but have you considered a sclera tattoo? Nothing says dedication like having your eyeball tattooed😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

And apparently no one sees what I did there 😂😑
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

And apparently no one sees what I did there 😂😑

What. What did you do?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Doesn't matter location, I hate a lot of tattoos, and like some - don't know what makes the difference really.

Your idea is nice. It's cool that her name is a 'thing' and its cute and symbolic that you can do the flower and its not "in your face" her name. I like that.

...but have you considered a sclera tattoo? Nothing says dedication like having your eyeball tattooed😂

Mmmk, this may be where I draw the line and start judging the person's decision-making skills lol.

To be clear, and back peddle (if only slightly in order to not seem totally rude on a Sunday lol): everyone has their own POV on what they prefer when courting or otherwise relating to people. For some, that'll mean neck tats - or ANY tats - are out of the question.

For me, I'd rather focus on the meaning of the thing rather than the thing (or its placement).

So for me, @Mr_Healthy_Habits reasoning on the why of the tattoo is enough. I find it sweet.

I'm also biased since I have a small tat on my wrist, which is a precursor to a *kitten* huge one I want to get on my left calf...someday
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

I always said that when she gets older I'm going to joke with her claiming that we only named her Daisy so I could get the tattoos 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

😂... I already told you guy's who it was for...
    He tries, and likes to think he may even get lucky sometimes... 😏

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Even if he's gotta go all the way back to last season 😂

🔥 & 💦

You may proceed with operation neck tattoo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Mmmk, this may be where I draw the line and start judging the person's decision-making skills lol.

To be clear, and back peddle (if only slightly in order to not seem totally rude on a Sunday lol): everyone has their own POV on what they prefer when courting or otherwise relating to people. For some, that'll mean neck tats - or ANY tats - are out of the question.

For me, I'd rather focus on the meaning of the thing rather than the thing (or its placement).

So for me, @Mr_Healthy_Habits reasoning on the why of the tattoo is enough. I find it sweet.

I'm also biased since I have a small tat on my wrist, which is a precursor to a *kitten* huge one I want to get on my left calf...someday

I have a precursor tattoo that I made up a meaning for after getting it 😂... Although I always said that whatever I got, I was meant to have... So no regrets and I really like it... But you're right, some will hate it...

Although now I don't think I'll ever leave my current employer... Neck tatt 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Each to their own. Me, I like them, as long as they don't encroach the face 😁

What about a pineapple pizza face tat 😏😂... Hot or no?
    🔥🍕🍍
  • SoHowLongIsThisGonnaTake
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

You really should look up "Shayne Smith neck tattoo" on youtube.

He can give you the pros and cons from first hand experience of having a neck tattoo.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

You really should look up "Shayne Smith neck tattoo" on youtube.

He can give you the pros and cons from first hand experience of having a neck tattoo.

Thanks for approaching this with a different perspective for me to consider... I will check out before parting with the dough 💕
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    >:)
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

This guy ^^ would look 🔥 no matter what tattoos he has :p
  • riffwalkdale
    riffwalkdale Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Tan lines? Hot or not?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Pretty sure you could tattoo every inch of your body and still be hot. 🤷‍♀️

PS - tattoos are hot.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

PS - tattoos are hot.

If @Mr_Healthy_Habits were tattooed over every inch of his body imagine how long it would take to ask him about every single one.

“And this one? Right here? When did you get that?”
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

🔥 & 💦

tams_89 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

I like the jacket and I like tattoos 😍

If you like it go for it
    And just love her name 🌼
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

PS - tattoos are hot.

Well you guys sure know how to make a guy feel pretty awesome on his 38th Birthday 🎂...

Thank you guys 🥰
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

PS - tattoos are hot.

If @Mr_Healthy_Habits were tattooed over every inch of his body imagine how long it would take to ask him about every single one.

And you sure know how to make a guy want to max out a credit card 😏... 💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Call the fire department 🤙😍... 🔥
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

🔥 & 💦

tams_89 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

I like the jacket and I like tattoos 😍

If you like it go for it
    And just love her name 🌼
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

PS - tattoos are hot.

Well you guys sure know how to make a guy feel pretty awesome on his 38th Birthday 🎂...

Thank you guys 🥰
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

PS - tattoos are hot.

And you sure know how to make a guy want to max out a credit card 😏... 💕

Happy birthday 🤗
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

PS - tattoos are hot.

I would, too. 🤣