Ladies! Pantie lines at the gym, how do you avoid them??

Options
123457»

Replies

• ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear cotton thongs, sometimes I go commando. The thong is to absorb the sweat. They have to be cotton, synthetics smell over time.

IRL I have been wearing undies less and less, unless I'm wearing jeans or it's that time of the month...I'm probably going commando.

But, when it's that time of the month, I wear full coverage period panties with my leggings and what not- VPL and all. I wear thongs for comfort, not fashion. I don't really care if people know I have undies on.
  • nmgu
    nmgu Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I go commando. I’ve heard it’s healthier for workout/right after a workout.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    2011🙄
  • SnifterPug
    SnifterPug Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't dare to go commando in case my leggings split! I tend to wear undies that cover my backside properly but are of a thin material so they don't bunch up inside the leggings. My go to is Sloggi Zero. I don't much care if a panty line is visible but the underwear that performs best for me tends to be of a type that does not show very much under leggings. If someone wants to stuff frilly bloomers inside their leggings - go for it!
  • Holly92154
    Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Doesn't look like this is a popular answer but... I just go commando. 😂
  • dawnkirkwood18
    dawnkirkwood18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I always recommend wearing panties- true story- at my gym a couple of years ago a woman accidentally bumped up the speed of her treadmill and fell next to me. The treadmill moved a bit before stopping and managed to catch her leggings and rip them- unfortunately revealing to everyone that she was not wearing undies. She hurt herself, had to be taken out by ambulance and unfortunately was too mortified to come back to our gym as it was packed at the time it occurred.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I always recommend wearing panties- true story- at my gym a couple of years ago a woman accidentally bumped up the speed of her treadmill and fell next to me. The treadmill moved a bit before stopping and managed to catch her leggings and rip them- unfortunately revealing to everyone that she was not wearing undies. She hurt herself, had to be taken out by ambulance and unfortunately was too mortified to come back to our gym as it was packed at the time it occurred.

I think this is sad. She was injured badly enough to go to the hospital and her biggest concern was that someone had seen her human body.
  • emmabrookes1
    emmabrookes1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll worry about VPL when guys start wearing codpieces again to stop their meat and two veg jiggling all over.
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    DrBorkBork wrote: »
    Wear boxers :P

That's a great idea!
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't. I wear running shorts and they have a liner built in. I can't wear anything that's not going to get bunched up and sweaty