Lose 15 lbs by June 30th

Replies

• MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    How is everyone doing so far this week?
    Its been slow here, lots of rain. Woke up this morning with the worst seasonal allergy day so far this year. Took a pill and sinus tab so went back to bed, will workout tonight tho.

@Ayesha0624 amazing loss! 3lbs way to go!
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 amazing :) your transformation story was so inspiring in the group
    @Making_Impossible_Possible dont beat yourself up-you are doing your best and we all have those days! just keep grinding and it will balance out!
    @Leezy55 I feel like you and I are doing this awkward dance to get to 165 and stay lol!
    @PatriciaNeves2015 awesome loss! keep it up.

I just want to say thanks for everyone for posting in this group and keeping the motivation going :)
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    I’m trending down to maintenance. My average loss is like .15 lb a week lol. I have to try and tighten up a bit. It’s always the same at this weight. I really struggle to get under 135. Currently 137
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    Height- 5ft 1
    SW- 142.8 lbs
    GW- 115 lbs

Total weight loss since start of challenge: -12.4 lbs

May 5: 130.6
    May 12: 127.6
    May 19 127.2
    May 26: 123.6 (whoosh! Fingers crossed it is not all water....only time will tell).

June 2: 123.6 (welp, this is about right after last week's whoosh.) Onward!
    June 9: 120.2 (feeling proud--have been pushing myself hard on the physical activity and healthy eating)
    June 16: 118.2 (week of mostly staying in calories and lots of extra long walks, combined with some HIIT).
    June 23:
    June 30:

Getting ever so closer to my finish (or new beginnings) line.

Good luck all!

• Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Hello all!

I know June 30th is close but do you still accept new members? :smile: My current weight is 163 and I really wish I reached 145 (I think better in kg but I converted). I know it's probably not doable by June 30th but I need to see some progress.
    I am tall so you can't say I weigh too much but for summer and bikini current weight is not good.
  • PatriciaNeves2015
    PatriciaNeves2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Good morning everyone! Congrats to all the downward trenders and words of enouragement to all struggling. How many times have I been there? You can get through it!

Trying to give myself little rewards when I'm "good"! Pedaling my bike, light strength training, and 1.4 walk everyday. Making myself low calorie snacks: pickled carrots, celery, cucumber, zucchini sticks. Need to be careful because of the weekend. Sunday is Father's Day! There's nothing lke having a husband and grown son that are like matchsticks!

SW: 155.8 5-27
    CW: 149.6 6-17 and again today 6-18
    GW: 130

This group really helps me keep focused! Thanks for posting.

Let's make it a great day!
    I’m trending down to maintenance. My average loss is like .15 lb a week lol. I have to try and tighten up a bit. It’s always the same at this weight. I really struggle to get under 135. Currently 137

135.2 today. If I can stay around 135 by the end of June I’ll call that a success. Happy scale says I lost 5 pounds in 90 days. So I must only be a hair below maintenance calories. It’s working, but boy is it slow.
  • mybicknell
    mybicknell Posts: 26 Member
    Hi everyone! I know it is close to June 30th but I have really enjoyed the posts and would like to join since you all mentioned keeping it going past then. I have been on my fitness pal on and off for a few years but am really serious about it this time and am finally seeing the scale go down little by little.

SW 168
    CW 161.2
    GW 140
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    MeganD1704 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing so far this week?
    Its been slow here, lots of rain. Woke up this morning with the worst seasonal allergy day so far this year. Took a pill and sinus tab so went back to bed, will workout tonight tho.

@Ayesha0624 amazing loss! 3lbs way to go!
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 amazing :) your transformation story was so inspiring in the group
    @Making_Impossible_Possible dont beat yourself up-you are doing your best and we all have those days! just keep grinding and it will balance out!
    @Leezy55 I feel like you and I are doing this awkward dance to get to 165 and stay lol!
    @PatriciaNeves2015 awesome loss! keep it up.

I just want to say thanks for everyone for posting in this group and keeping the motivation going :)

@MeganD1704 Thank you! :) Hope your sinuses feel better today!
    Up a couple pounds today.... damn TOM. Oh well. Just gotta stay strong and wait the bloating out! My cravings were BAD yesterday. I'm going to try really hard not to eat pizza with my coworkers today. They are having a pizza party,,,, It's going to be rough.... But you all insprie me to stay strong!! We got this beautifuls!!! <3

May 4- 147.8 lbs ( -1.2 )
    May 11- 148.6 lbs ( + 0.8 )
    May 18- 148.8 lbs ( + 0.2)
    May 25- 147.4 lb ( - 1.4 )

June 2- 148.4 lbs ( + 1 )
    June 9- 146.4 lbs ( - 2 )
    June 15- 143 lbs ( - 3.4 )
    June 22-
    June 29-

SW: 149 (Challenge start weight)
    CW: 145.2
    GW: 135-140

Weight lost so far: 3.8 lbs
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Claucescu wrote: »
    Hello all!

I know June 30th is close but do you still accept new members? :smile: My current weight is 163 and I really wish I reached 145 (I think better in kg but I converted). I know it's probably not doable by June 30th but I need to see some progress.
    I am tall so you can't say I weigh too much but for summer and bikini current weight is not good.

Welcome to the group! You will love the motivation! 😊
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    mybicknell wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I know it is close to June 30th but I have really enjoyed the posts and would like to join since you all mentioned keeping it going past then. I have been on my fitness pal on and off for a few years but am really serious about it this time and am finally seeing the scale go down little by little.

SW 168
    CW 161.2
    GW 140

Welcome to the group! We can do it! 😊💪
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I’ve been a little absent this week as I have a concussion. I am feeling better and hopefully will be able to workout soon. It is not ideal for my weight goal by the end of the week but I am trying to do my best.

I would like to suggest that we extend our motivation group for another two months. We could choose our next weigh goal by August 31st. I love this group! You are all so supportive and have motivated me so much!😊

Hope you are doing better. Yes please extend the motivation group it has really helped me.
    Hello everyone,

I’ve been a little absent this week as I have a concussion. I am feeling better and hopefully will be able to workout soon. It is not ideal for my weight goal by the end of the week but I am trying to do my best.

I would like to suggest that we extend our motivation group for another two months. We could choose our next weigh goal by August 31st. I love this group! You are all so supportive and have motivated me so much!😊

Sorry to hear that and yes to extending to the end of August. Even I should be able to manage another 5 pounds in 10 weeks!

Hope you feel better.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    SW- 168.4
    CW-167.5
    GW by June 30th 155

Total weight lost-

May 4:167.5
    May 11:167.7
    May 18:167.5
    May 25:166.6

June 1:164
    June 8:164
    June 15:164.5
    June 22:
    June 29:

We have had a few family celebrations over the last 2 weeks which has scuppered my weight loss a bit but I'm still very happy to be staying around 164ish and not creeping back up to where I started.
  • my4570
    my4570 Posts: 39 Member
    @Paz922 oh no ! please take care of yourself, as health matters the most. Just try your best to eat the recommended amounts, or maybe you could lower the pound lost per week to 0.5 lb/week and see how it feels!
    @cbenno97 your progress is so inspiring! you’re so so close to your goal!

This week has been tough, but the results have been good. I had to readjust my sleep schedule back to normal, and I would sometimes be really low energy midday because I was used to eating at different times. It’s the end of the first week, and I think I’ve gotten more used to everything and am feeling better during the day! I’m excited to be under 120, which I haven’t been for 3 years! I also realized that I have subtle cheekbones and a jawline that I didn’t have for a while since I gain weight in my face easily oops
    I would also love for this group to extend until August :)

HW: (Dec of 2019) 132
    SW (May 17th): 124.8
    May 24th: 124.8
    June 1st: 121.9
    June 10th: 120.7
    June 19th: 119.4 (1 month loss of 5.4 lbs!)
    GW1: 115
    GW2: 110 (will see how I feel at 115 first)
  • kblis12
    kblis12 Posts: 3 Member
    Are you planning on continuing this? Just saw it and I also need to lose 15 lbs.

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 155 lbs
    Goal: 150 lbs by Aug 30
    Next Goal: 145 lbs by Dec 30
    Ultimate Goal: 140 lbs by Mar 30 next year

Noom has been great for me. I went up to 174 lbs after giving birth and needed help. Noom focuses on your relationship with food and being mindful. I went down to 155 by December last year, but has been stuck here, plus/minus 4 lbs. My toddler is getting bigger and heavier, so need to lose the last few lbs.
  • MeganD1704
    edited June 2020
    @cupcakesandproteinshakes - the trend is what matters! Congrats 😊 I also do really struggle to get under 135…my body doesn’t like it. A hair below maintenance is totally fine especially if your goal is recomp. Slow and steady.
    @cbenno97 , so inspiring! I am so proud of you 😊!
    @Clauces- definitely-welcome 😊 we have a similar goal although I started higher vs you. Hope you love this group as much as me!
    @PatriciaNeves2015 - mmm pickled carrots-so yummy, what a good idea! I don’t have kids but my husband is a stick- just watching him eat makes me gain :laugh:
    @mybicknell Welcome! Most def feel free to join in- this group is awesome 😊!
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 -seriously you inspire me! Thank you
    @Paz922 - I was so sorry to read that! I hope you are feeling a bit better. Yay to extend! I love this group.
    @grace173 way to stick to maintenance, you got this!
    @my4570 I am glad things are starting to feel better 😊 those are awesome NSVs, it makes such a huge difference!

Quiet week for me here, worked out often but TOM weight is holding on till probably Monday as per normal.
    I am off work next week for a stay cation and plan to come on a bit more frequently. I hope all you guys have a fab weekend.
    I am very happy to extend this group!
  • MeganD1704
    Hi @kblis12 ,

yes it looks like we will be extending, welcome! I hope you find support here :)!
    Hello everyone,

Oh man, I hope you are feeling better <3 and a big, fat YES to keeping this group going!! I'm in!!