Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• joshchapo
    joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
    donidaily wrote: »
    Picnic at home of deviled eggs, olives, snap peas, radishes, white bean & pesto dip, and pita chips. White wine spritz not pictured. Bad framing...I was mostly excited about the eggs.
    d6gqtf8a8723.jpeg

That looks amazing!!
    How do you make your deviled egg mix?

Curious for new recipe on deviled eggs
  • joshchapo
    Seasoned Frog Legs over Tikka Masala CauliRice
    (CauliRice also has Bell Peppers and Onions)
    Servings 1
    18g Carbs - 5g Fiber = 13g Net Carbs
    277 Calories, 7g Fat, 34g Protein

10z4fvvvirxh.jpg

Yes!!! Another delicious looking plate!!
    I have yet to try frog legs.
    Been told they are good and those look super appetizing!
  • joshchapo
    nihasr525jnz.jpeg

Tonite for the family I made
    Marinated turkey breast pieces (honey bourbon marinade)
    Jasmine rice and early June peas
    Quick + tasty 😋
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    BackwoodsDarlin Posts: 109 Member
    joshchapo wrote: »

Yes!!! Another delicious looking plate!!
    I have yet to try frog legs.
    Been told they are good and those look super appetizing!

Yeppers, they are super delicious and can take on almost any flavor... best part, the meat just falls off the bone, they're THAT tender! And super healthy

• jodibeth5744
    jodibeth5744 Posts: 65 Member
    2kv9b7vspkre.jpeg
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    joshchapo wrote: »
    That looks amazing!!
    How do you make your deviled egg mix?

Curious for new recipe on deviled eggs

Thanks! Actually it *was* a new recipe for me, this one with lime, mayo and chipotles in adobo. Delicious. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/01/dining/deviled-eggs-coronavirus.html

(I usually make them old school with ketchup, mayo and curry powder and those are good too.)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Seasoned Frog Legs over Tikka Masala CauliRice
    (CauliRice also has Bell Peppers and Onions)
    Servings 1
    18g Carbs - 5g Fiber = 13g Net Carbs
    277 Calories, 7g Fat, 34g Protein

10z4fvvvirxh.jpg

😳 you killed Kermit

Kidding.. never tried frogs legs, they look moist.
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    BackwoodsDarlin Posts: 109 Member

😳 you killed Kermit

And his cousins too LOL o:)
    Seriously though... yes, they are very moist. The best thing is that they take on the flavor of most any seasoning and completely just fall off the bone, they're THAT tender. I actually seasoned those with "Pinto Bean Seasoning" by Fiesta ---- heaven!

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,098 Member

😳 you killed Kermit

And his cousins too LOL o:)
    Seriously though... yes, they are very moist. The best thing is that they take on the flavor of most any seasoning and completely just fall off the bone, they're THAT tender. I actually seasoned those with "Pinto Bean Seasoning" by Fiesta ---- heaven!

Did you spotlight and gig them? A little country myself. I actually prefer "redneck refined." :D
  • tenazhsc
    tenazhsc Posts: 70 Member
    Vegetables, turkey sausage and egg white. Red beans and (because the weekend) I indulged in some french bread.
    Coffee with a tiny bit of sweetened creamer off picture
    Total 680 calories (I consider this brunch) I only eat twice during the weekend.
    103 carbs, 14 fat, 9 protein, 14 fiber

There is onion, bell pepper, cabbage, spinach and mushrooms in there.

The omelet itself with no meat would be only 170 cals

fqfpcjf0kf8x.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/hy/hpv2ko98ypgx.png[/img ....vanilla ice cream, toasted sesame, dehydrated sweet potato and miso caramel sauce. This dessert sounds absolutely unique and SO yum! What is the way you dehydrate the s.potato? Do you actually use a dehydrator? And the toppings...😋[/img]
  • joshchapo
    Pan Seared Seasoned Salmon with Parmesan Topped Habanero Mango and Red Pepper Veggies

ljfom7kfcv87.jpg

Another great appetizing plate!!
    Perfectly looking salmon 😋.
    Looks like a plate from fine dining
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,855 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/hy/hpv2ko98ypgx.png[/img ....vanilla ice cream, toasted sesame, dehydrated sweet potato and miso caramel sauce. This dessert sounds absolutely unique and SO yum! What is the way you dehydrate the s.potato? Do you actually use a dehydrator? And the toppings...😋[/img]

This dessert was divine when I first ate it at a Yakitori restaurant in London. Picture of the original at the bottom of this review.
    https://pickyglutton.com/2015/12/28/jidori-review-dalston-yakitori/

In the restaurant version the sweet potato crisps were deep fried. At home, I spiralized the sweet potato and put them in 10 hours in the dehydrator. You could probably use a very low oven with the door propped ajar with a piece of cutlery or on the lowest setting of the air fryer if you have one. If you don't have a spiralizer you could coarsely grate the sweet potato. The original restaurant dessert also contained some finely chopped candied ginger, which I personally found a little too dominating.

This is the miso caramel sauce recipe I used.
    https://food52.com/recipes/18618-miso-caramel