Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

1926927929931932936

Replies

  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 3,955Member Member Posts: 3,955Member Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    frb8c2n7mr7t.jpg
    Pizza

    Oh...you mistakenly stated this as 'pizza'...I think I see pineapple on that dough. If so, that is DEFINITELY NOT pizza! 😣🤣
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 3,955Member Member Posts: 3,955Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Home made sausage kebabs, fries and pickled veggies.
    6nrymyl7ipqv.jpg

    I'd want this...and I don't even eat meat! It's just so pretty!
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,841Member Member Posts: 6,841Member Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Home made sausage kebabs, fries and pickled veggies.
    6nrymyl7ipqv.jpg

    I'd want this...and I don't even eat meat! It's just so pretty!

    You can pick the meat out and place onto my plate lol :)
  • MalimalaiMalimalai Posts: 184Member Member Posts: 184Member Member
    Sorry,wrong spelling ! It's Low Carb Middle Eastern Kebabs with lots of herbs and spices.x 😋
  • MalimalaiMalimalai Posts: 184Member Member Posts: 184Member Member
    @just_Tomek , all your foods look so good ! I'm copy some of your recipes ! 🏆📌
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 3,883Member Member Posts: 3,883Member Member
    Dinner on Air Canada flight 888, economy class. The chicken option. Snack of calamari in the Ottawa airport pub.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,841Member Member Posts: 6,841Member Member
    Sumac spiced wild sockeye salmon fillet, roasted parsnip and pickled veggies.
    aimicrkb48yt.jpg
  • madwells1madwells1 Posts: 509Member, Premium Member Posts: 509Member, Premium Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Sumac spiced wild sockeye salmon fillet, roasted parsnip and pickled veggies.

    What does sumac taste like? I saw this the other day in the spice aisle and can honestly say I can't remember ever tasting it.
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 3,883Member Member Posts: 3,883Member Member
    madwells1 wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Sumac spiced wild sockeye salmon fillet, roasted parsnip and pickled veggies.

    What does sumac taste like? I saw this the other day in the spice aisle and can honestly say I can't remember ever tasting it.

    It's lemony. In a mezzes/tapas restaurant we go to sometimes (wide geographical area starting in Andalucia and ending in the Levant) they have a spice mix on the table of sumac and coarse salt to dip bread in that has first been drizzled with olive oil.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,841Member Member Posts: 6,841Member Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    madwells1 wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Sumac spiced wild sockeye salmon fillet, roasted parsnip and pickled veggies.

    What does sumac taste like? I saw this the other day in the spice aisle and can honestly say I can't remember ever tasting it.

    It's lemony. In a mezzes/tapas restaurant we go to sometimes (wide geographical area starting in Andalucia and ending in the Levant) they have a spice mix on the table of sumac and coarse salt to dip bread in that has first been drizzled with olive oil.

    This. Its lemony BUT it also has this "interesting" smell and taste to it. Difficult to describe. Do what I did the first time, buy it and try it. I love it :)
Sign In or Register to comment.