New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    @pancakerunner Absolutely. Nobody ever asked for a birthday cake/raisin combo.

It could be...interesting? Maybe it's the pic of the actual birthday cake talking but the raisins would add the sweetness...?

I probably won't be the one to take one for the team tho. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I guess they are suppose to taste different from normal strawberries with a “peachy” flavor. Interesting..lbx5hjc3trdo.jpeg

They have rose raspberries too
  • Noreenmarie1234
    uk7b2h2u0rdy.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I think it was this thread where someone posted a photo of the Coolhaus dairy-free ice cream cookie sandwiches. I had one as part of my lunch today (the one with chocolate chip cookies and cookie dough ice cream) and oh my gosh, it was amazing. 470 calories, but worth every bite.

That might've been me lol. I'm absolutely obsessed with those! Every single flavor I've tried (except the salted caramel one, but even that wasn't horrible) has been off the charts good. I save my calories for it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    uk7b2h2u0rdy.jpeg

I didn't even know they were coming out with these. But at least they're going to have the small box of the baked Lucky Charms soft baked bars too. I REALLY want to try the Cinnamon Toast Crunch ones tho.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Anyone tried?

aqettsqzilr0.png

Ew. No one should...

🤣

upon looking at the ingredients - the 'veggie' component is right near the bottom of the list - right before the vanilla extract. There's probably less than a teaspoon it in....hence the reason why you can't taste it lol!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member

This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg

Where did you find this?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg

Ok. Again, I am fine with these began options. What I do have a huge problem with is the labelling. Even if this was available here I would never buy this for that reason alone.

The above is not tuna. This is tuna.

Out of curiosity, how would you find it acceptable for a brand to communicate that this is a food designed to replicate the taste and texture of tuna?

• VegjoyP
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg

Where did you find this?

Target of all places!
  • VegjoyP
    This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg

Ok. Again, I am fine with these began options. What I do have a huge problem with is the labelling. Even if this was available here I would never buy this for that reason alone.

Out of curiosity, how would you find it acceptable for a brand to communicate that this is a food designed to replicate the taste and texture of tuna?

I'm not sure who the question was referring to, but if it was to me I can explain easy. First, curious as to what the alternatives actually taste like and I wanted a quick snack that was under 100 calories and easy. Second, it is easy. I have been a plant based pescatarianfor years. Due to ethical, enviornmental and some health reasons pertaining to metals, mercury autoimmune) Ihave been vegan. As a vegan,I do not eat any fake- meat- egg replacementssimply because I just don't want it. Seafood I do like. So it was interesting to see.
    As a huge past consumer of fish, it did have a similar satiated to the tuna packets I used to get- quite frankly it was denser and more filling. It was befinately nothing but I cansee the connection. Anyway I enjoyed it.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg

Where did you find this?

Target of all places!

:o Oh! Thanks!
  • NathansMommy429
    NathansMommy429 Posts: 2 Member
    4ddnh82aloc5.png

UMMMMMMMMMM

THIS stuff is so GOOD! Incredibly sweet and tastes just like drinking liquid cotton candy! I try to stay away from it but every now and then..
  • Noreenmarie1234
    4ddnh82aloc5.png

UMMMMMMMMMM

THIS stuff is so GOOD! Incredibly sweet and tastes just like drinking liquid cotton candy! I try to stay away from it but every now and then..

Wish they made a sugar free/diet version!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    This was sooo good!

ryq04hqdkneq.jpg

I'm not sure who the question was referring to, but if it was to me I can explain easy. First, curious as to what the alternatives actually taste like and I wanted a quick snack that was under 100 calories and easy. Second, it is easy. I have been a plant based pescatarianfor years. Due to ethical, enviornmental and some health reasons pertaining to metals, mercury autoimmune) Ihave been vegan. As a vegan,I do not eat any fake- meat- egg replacementssimply because I just don't want it. Seafood I do like. So it was interesting to see.
    As a huge past consumer of fish, it did have a similar satiated to the tuna packets I used to get- quite frankly it was denser and more filling. It was befinately nothing but I cansee the connection. Anyway I enjoyed it.

Someone said he would never buy it because he dislikes the name, that it shouldn't be called "tuna." I don't understand how he would prefer have a brand communicate that this is a product designed to remind people of tuna.

No idea, not my job.

Milkless milk.
    Meatless meat.
    FIshless fish.

Makes sense to me.

If you can't imagine any type of marketing for the product that rouse your ire, I'm thinking that says more about you than the marketing of the product. It's a simple way to communicate that the food is designed to remind the eater thinking of tuna. Same with plant milks or meatless meat. It's the fastest way to communicate what the product is meant to be used for.
  • VegjoyP
    glassyo wrote: »
    Mom! Dad! Stop fighting!

Go to your room!!!!
    Mom and dad arent fighting, this is adults talking lol we both love you very very much... but daddy a bit more.

:D:D:D

THIS is silliness at its best ;)