WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2020

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Allie: Friends of ours moved to The Villages in Florida to be near their daughter. They rented an apartment for awhile to see how they liked it. They loved it & put their home in Washington up for sale. They’re still happy there and have avoided storm damage though several hurricanes. While you’re in Florida I hope you’ll take a look there.
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Heather- the mister thinks he has an opinion on decorating, but we don’t have the same taste. So I gave up trying and our home is pieced together like a bachelor pad. We have never even had a headboard. I just decided I’d rather spend the money on travel than furniture. That said, we really need to paint the house inside and out and I usually convince him to see my way on paint colors.

Tina
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Heather - I am the safe one in our relationship. I have been thinking of painting our kitchen/dining area and living room. I looked at some paint chips the other day and couldn’t see anything I really liked. Until I do I’ll just leave it as is. I have a lot of other ideas too, but have more priorities before we can do the fun stuff.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Michele N.C.- Same here dark chocolate I feel good..milk chocolate not so much.
    Godiva dark chocolate my fav recently found a Hershey dark chocolate almond bar (couldn’t find it for my journal 📓 so added milk choc one same calories). I feel more full with Godiva less full with the dark chocolate Hershey bar tho. I only have a tiny bar break it off eat a few a day when I do or put in my cereals.

Amber Tx

1/2 cup ramen cup noodles y 2 90cal serving of shrimp 🍤 boiled in frying pan with garlic powder y to pepper with water cook until waters gone y it browns up some. Crystal light tea ☕️

Snack later got watermelon 🍉 to grapes 🍇 even y Apple may make a fruit bowl
  • Katla49
    Options
    Allie: I love your pros and cons list. It makes so much sense. Visiting Sanibel personally makes good sense, too. It will help you be confident about your final decision. :star:

Rebecca: Back-at-cha. How do you manage to clip the hair behind the back of your own head? Mirrors? Help from DH???

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • Katla49
    Options
    B)
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Allie I lived in Dunedin (north of Clearwater), 3 blocks from the water. It was a great area to live. You might check out the area while you are down there. It has a really nice small town feel and downtown is quite quaint.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,130 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,925 Member
    Options
    <3 I, too, am feeling warm affectionate thoughts toward all of you.