WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2020
After losing over 50 pounds with the help of MFP and this thread, I have been resting on my laurels and being too casual about weighing and measuring and choosing food carefully. It's time for me to recommit and get back to my good habits and behaviours.
I look forward to continuing this journey with the help of supportive and encouraging friends. The title says Women Ages 50+ but all women are welcome.
Let us know if you have goals or resolutions for July and how you did in June.
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it again.
If you sign your post with a name or nickname and a location, specific or general it helps us get to know each other better.
Barbie from NW WA
The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.
My word for 2020 is "flexible"---both of body and attitude.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 380.3K Introduce Yourself
- 41.7K Getting Started
- 256.8K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.9K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.9K Fitness and Exercise
- 213 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151.1K Motivation and Support
- 6.9K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 293 MyFitnessPal Information
- 15 News and Announcements
- 83 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 195 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions