WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2020

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,905 Member
    Options
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Heather- the mister thinks he has an opinion on decorating, but we don’t have the same taste. So I gave up trying and our home is pieced together like a bachelor pad. We have never even had a headboard. I just decided I’d rather spend the money on travel than furniture. That said, we really need to paint the house inside and out and I usually convince him to see my way on paint colors.

Tina

We've had a headboard, but I don't like them. If they are at all ornate, it's hard to lounge in bed and read. To me, a good mattress is more important. :)

Also, in our house the bedrooms are quite small, so our bedroom is just that ... a bed room. The room next door is the dressing room, and the third is the office.

M in Oz
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,353 Member
    Options
    I can’t WAIT for a vaccine against covid. We have one, I’ll be first in line

Yea, I was thinking of Penny, too. She pops into my mind quite often. I miss her

Nitey nite everyone.

Michele NC
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    🎊🎇🎆
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,465 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Allie: I love your pros and cons list. It makes so much sense. Visiting Sanibel personally makes good sense, too. It will help you be confident about your final decision. :star:

Rebecca: Back-at-cha. How do you manage to clip the hair behind the back of your own head? Mirrors? Help from DH???

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

I just held the clippers and buzzed upwards!😁
    💖Rebecca
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    <3
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK ❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,563 Member
    Options
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Karen VT Cute little guys! Maybe Vermont minks? What a neat thing to see. Pretty flowers, too!
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    So very sad that Nick Cordero has died.