Welcome New Members!

Replies

• lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Been here a while, never seem to keep the motivation going long term. If anyone would like to buddy up for motivation please give me a shout.
  • MrsScott1479
    MrsScott1479 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m Shanita, been off and on for a while. I really need some fitness friends so add me or message me🏋🏽‍♀️💪🏾😀
  • etepper2486
    etepper2486 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All. Just getting starting with the app. Trying to stop the yo-yo'ing and get on a stable and healthy path. It's great to have a place to share and learn from others.
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Just starting up again. Looking for support and motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    Hi all! Not new to mfp, just trying to restart my health plan. Feel free to add me if you're open to support and encouragement.
  • nhein794
    nhein794 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm Nicole, haven't been focusing on my health as much lately and ready to get back to it! Hopefully long term! :) Also am hoping by posting I will stay motivated and find people to help me be accountable!
  • walkingispeaceful
    walkingispeaceful Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone I’m Hannah, I’m from London Uk trying to lose 100lbs over a year roughly! x
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    I
    Hi everyone I’m Hannah, I’m from London Uk trying to lose 100lbs over a year roughly! x
    You can do it, 1 meal, 1 step, and 1 day at a time.
  • deidi
    deidi Posts: 2 Member
    Hello my Name is Deidi this definitely has been the best app that has helped me with my journey, I have lost 20 pounds and going for 40 more, if you have any great recepis that will help Add me, I will love to make new Friends. I wish you all the best of luck.
  • CatThomas_MT
    CatThomas_MT Posts: 1 Member

Hannah, I think that we could really support each other! I have more than you to lose but we are both doing the same thing. Feel free to friend me if you would like. We got this!!
  • jfurnas1215
    jfurnas1215 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all! I've lost 11 pounds this year and I'm looking to lose about 25 more. I want to get really serious and reach my goals and I am hoping to find some friends on here to communicate with and help each other on our journeys. It's hard going alone! Message or add me if you'd like
  • rsahoo0530
    rsahoo0530 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all members . I am rockey ;)
  • fastingmindy
    fastingmindy Posts: 1 Member
    I am new and am happy to be part of the community. Trying to eat healthy and exercise while being stuck at home.
  • klou6
    klou6 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Guys! I've had this app for a little while. haven't really talked with the community..still kinda new to this...looking forward to meeting ya'll!
  • balkanone
    balkanone Posts: 7 Member
    I've also been here for about a couple of years, but I just started doing this seriously recently. Please, add me for motivation and accountability!
  • michellel96003
    michellel96003 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I am back again more than a year ago and weigh more than ever! I definitely need some support to lose about 50 lbs. I am 45 and my metabolism isn’t getting any faster!!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Hello, All! I'm a former MFP user, losing over 100 lbs years ago and maintaining that weight loss for several years... but, life happens, aging happens, advances in careers that move you from a busy floor nurse to administration, etc. Anywho, I'm back and determined not to lose focus. I am starting my journey with an HCG jump start (no judgements, please). Just wanting to wish everyone the very best of luck!
  • pmalexis_
    pmalexis_ Posts: 61 Member
    Hello! I’m not new to MyFitnessPal but I’m just looking to add more people for support! :)
  • tenacity921
    tenacity921 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey, I'm new here and I'm ready to lose weight over this quarantine period. Losing weight can be frustrating for me because I eat healthy and work out but it's just not working.
  • tauera73
    tauera73 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone. This is my first time dieting. Guess as I near my 50s I need to take a more serious approach to my lifestyle choices. Am also starting IF and trying to cut my calorie intake down to 1500. Am grateful to know there is a community of like minded people to help me through those bad days. Thank you in advance for that.