1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    B)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    🙂🧡😊

Another hot day here. It is summer in Texas after all. I cannot tolerate the heat anymore.

I have turned to Leslie Sansone Walk at Home for my workouts. Have a few of her DVDs but mostly use what she has on YouTube.

Back to the dentist today. I've had a crown fall out 3 times. She ordered a new one. Feel ok with them as they are all well covered with masks and such. You call from parking lot. They tell you if a room has been sanitizer and then you go in.

Have a good Monday my friends!

Cheri
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,067 Member
    Options
    Sharon a beauty!
  • 1948Peachy
    Options
    Kelcey ~ My heart goes out to you. I am still crying over the loss of our Pom who we had to put down in March.

Ana ~ Welcome and what a good start you have made in losing weight.

Carol in GA
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,739 Member
    Options
    Have Homer over and both the boys are relaxing.. have laundry in and will put in the dryer soon..
    Have to pick up Dan from and drop him off at noon..
    I am working on the pros and cons list.. so far the pros far outway the cons lol.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Machka: I can see that you’re looking forward to feeling better, but I can’t imagine you lying around for very long without wanting to do this or that. I hope things go exceedingly well and you are able to get enough rest without feeling trapped in the bed. :star:

Karen in VT: Watching wildlife is a delight. We have river otters in our area and they look similar to your photo, but I think they’re quite a bit bigger. Karen’s idea of minks makes sense. I haven’t seen minks here, but I have seen them in the San Juan islands of Washington State. :flowerforyou:

Barbie: We visit the grocery stores here in town frequently, but there are no Costco stores near us. We would have to travel from our town with few Covid cases to Beaverton or Hillsboro with many. We’re staying here. :ohwell:

Kelceybyers: I am sorry you had to put your dog down. We’re hoping that we won’t have to do that for our dog any time soon, but it is really a kindness when an animal has pain. :heart: :broken_heart:

There is a yoga class available this evening and I would like to go, but DH is not willing for me to go into the fitness club. He would much prefer that I go out to the stable. I would like to do both. I’ll talk with him about it.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Karen heard that after his poor wife held on to hope that he’d be disabled but there for the baby.I cried so hard. She was getting her work lined up to be their support system even. Such a good wife so sad for her. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nick-cordero-died-broadway-actor-dead-age-41-cause-of-death-coronavirus-2020-07-05/

Funny story this kid will be a trouble maker lol 😂 + good news I hit 60lb mark today on the dot! https://apple.news/A8F3qK0pxT-6yu2X9ofodngqddcciauwpcf.jpeg
    y61akjxzn9xl.jpeg

Michele- hoping for cure y vaccine too.

Amber Tx

Shrimp 🦐 fried in water y seasonings with 1/2 a ramen noodle cup per meal
    Later fruits 🍉

Watermelon 🍉
    Grape 🍇
    Apple 🍎
    Dice y mix together for a fruit bowl sweet y delicious.If can get seedless on all of them
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    Sharon in Seattle I thought about aliens saying ENOUGH people you are killing the Earth. Let’s give it a rest! Lol! Another option.... the ice shelf is melting in Siberia and all kinds of ancient creatures (aliens?) are being uncovered. Viruses can reanimate after freezing!

RV Rita
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    Karen in CT! love the picture!

RV Rita
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Dad update upzglt7lofttdm.jpeg
    8620mjajc3qe.jpeg
    Amber Tx
  • 1948Peachy
    Options
    Rita ~ Love the photo of you and the alien.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbara,

DH frequently says “you should...”’ It irritates the dickens out of me. I come from a long line of advice givers. When I catch myself offering uninvited advice I am embarrassed. I have a long way to go to in managing to keep my opinion to myself. 😳
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,739 Member
    Options
    Barbara~oregon coast , gators not much on the beaches, lagoons etc.... yes bugs yes, but beaches and birds ohhhh yes and thats what im looking forward to...
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    DH rarely gives advice, but he is argumentative. He knows it is a failing, but he can't help himself. ;) He says it is because he was trained to hold his own in a discussion at Oxford University. His first wife hated his arguing. Our bust up was because I was putting forward an opinion about the way the covid crisis was handled and he disagrees with me. He is fed up with me stating my controversial opinion. >:) It quickly got out of hand. We were in the exercise room at the time.
    Luckily all is better now. <3 He obviously is trying hard to be more amenable. This morning we had a long discussion in bed about the early church. I am reading my umpteenth book about the subject, it is one of my areas of special interest. This one is called Dominion.
    We have a lot of intellectual discussions in bed. :D Having our morning cup of tea. Occasionally he gets the huff and sometimes I blow up if he is nitpicking too much. :# Better than being bored though. The other time we disagree is when we are listening to the radio during our exercises. That's what set us off this time. I agreed with the speaker and he didn't. I'm right, of course.
    I did manage to let it ride for the rest of the day and let him sulk.
    This morning he was over it .

Did my writing this morning.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • RockinMBC
    RockinMBC Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Happy Monday!

Just weighed in - gained another pound and a half over the past week. DH says it’s our scale - but I’m not so sure. Weighed in at the docs office last week and was 2 pounds more than my scale (granted that was fully clothed) - but it seemed about right. I’m currently at 1300 calories a day (with one or two cheat meals thrown in) - I’d really prefer not having to go back to 1200. Maybe I need to get on the treadmill twice a day!

Made a new dish for the week - Baked Ramja with pickled onion. Looks so pretty!