iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ALL his exes are crazy.

AsUeyqx.gif
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    An invitation.
  • wanderwoman2020
    wanderwoman2020 Posts: 109 Member
    gets mad at you for what he thinks other people are thinking when they look at you 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Excessively neurotic
  • R2chy
    R2chy Posts: 23 Member
    If the first thing he wants is a bikini pic.. 😡steer clear!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    "we never go anywhere!!"
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    i4gp5y60k3mw.jpeg
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    If in the first 5 minutes you know their religion, political views, they are vegan and what crossfit gym they are part of. RUNNNNNNNN like the wind!!!!!!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    iMago wrote: »
    "we never go anywhere!!"

Rona problems
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    If in the first 5 minutes you know their religion, political views, they are vegan and what crossfit gym they are part of. RUNNNNNNNN like the wind!!!!!!!

If you mention you’re vegan and they judge you negatively.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    If he chats like we're going to be in a long term thing very early on. The "When we go on *insert road trip/vacation/spending every waking moment together*". Huge red flag if that starts before we've met in person. I don't even want a guy to talk about a 2nd date before we've met. One step at a time.
  • Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    If he chats like we're going to be in a long term thing very early on. The "When we go on *insert road trip/vacation/spending every waking moment together*". Huge red flag if that starts before we've met in person. I don't even want a guy to talk about a 2nd date before we've met. One step at a time.

Oh I hate that. Gives me the creeps.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    When he slips into your DMs with this crapola

siix02h4akzb.jpeg

The emojis gave me a headache.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    slessofme wrote: »

Such a red flag! But if you want to see a red flag in action, you should come to Spain with me this summer. We can watch those bullfighting matches in Madrid with the matadors waving that thing around.