Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

1 food you don't eat

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,048 Member Member Posts: 6,048 Member
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 2,207 Member Member Posts: 2,207 Member
    Tartare...I have tried steak and tuna.
    Can't get past the raw meat texture.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,833 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,833 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    oysters - who the hell looked at snot-on-a-shell and said yummy?!?!?!?

And hey lets eat this raw and pretend we love it cause its tastes like the sea. *kitten* gross. Tried once. Never again.

I'm new to them and agree about raw ones, but these grilled Oysters Kilpatrick aren't bad.
    b5yhkqr8l99g.jpg
  • AthijadeAthijade Member Posts: 2,492 Member Member Posts: 2,492 Member
    grapes

Me too. Not because I don't like them, but because they cause my IC to flare. I have added so much back into my diet, but grapes are not one of them sadly.
  • sardelsasardelsa Member Posts: 9,834 Member Member Posts: 9,834 Member

And hey lets eat this raw and pretend we love it cause its tastes like the sea. *kitten* gross. Tried once. Never again.

Aww that's ok more for me! But I can see how people don't like it so I don't blame you, raw they are very unappealing. A developed taste :)
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,048 Member Member Posts: 6,048 Member

I'm new to them and agree about raw ones, but these grilled Oysters Kilpatrick aren't bad.
    b5yhkqr8l99g.jpg

Well yea cooked I eat, but raw? Nope.

45c9ae52b713f1cc146f412a6ca3154a.jpeg

I LOVE oysters and mussels!
    imitation crab meat... gag
  • Lefty1290Lefty1290 Member Posts: 551 Member Member Posts: 551 Member
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,517 Member Member Posts: 1,517 Member
    Jackfruit 🤢
  • BeautyofdreamsBeautyofdreams Member Posts: 639 Member Member Posts: 639 Member
    Dairy

I am extremely lactose intolerant and cannot tolerate dairy in any form.
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Onions.

same! Except red onions on occasion.
  • TexasAggie1280TexasAggie1280 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Any dessert items, lol. It's not even about trying to stay fit, I've just never liked desserts or had a sweet tooth whatsoever.
    edited July 2020
    Ranch. just no.

I can't do bottled ranch... but homemade? GIMME
  • MeganD1704MeganD1704 Member Posts: 733 Member Member Posts: 733 Member
    Nutella
    Raw Eggs
    Ranch
    Kombucha. Pass. No thanks.

I used to like it... but now it's commodity and nothing but sugar water
  • Elise4270Elise4270 Member Posts: 8,375 Member Member Posts: 8,375 Member
  • Elise4270Elise4270 Member Posts: 8,375 Member Member Posts: 8,375 Member
    Athijade wrote: »
    Soy (allergy)

OMG. Me too. You are the first person I've come across with a soy allergy. 🙋 It's dang frustrating.
  • amusedmonkeyamusedmonkey Member Posts: 10,196 Member Member Posts: 10,196 Member
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 1,483 Member Member Posts: 1,483 Member
    1 (plus some. . . .I am sorry to steer from the objective of the original post!!)
    -soy
    -wheat, grains, nor flours
    -dairy (with the exception of occasional greek yogurt or no/low-fat cottage cheese)
    -red meat
    -egg yolk (whites, however, comprise a significant portion of my diet)
    -nuts
    -beans, legumes
    -peas
    -corn
    -potato
    -banana
    -some citrus (clementines, for example)

**while I don't enjoy the taste of some of these, I've noticed that all of these items have caused adverse reactions and just don't seem to agree with my body.
    edited July 2020