What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• rayan256
    rayan256 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    205 for squats... why is it so hard ☹️
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    To wear a pair of shorts or a swimsuit. I haven't wore any of these for over 10 years as I hate my body that much.

You can do this Lynsey ~ you CAN do it!!! I believe that you can
    I dunno. I lost 61 pounds here in '12 and didn't do maintenance so I gained 33 of them back. Just decided I didn't like the way I was looking so it was time to get rid of them. I've lost 16 of them so far. Definitely doing maintenance this time!

Good for you brother. Get back on it. I am wanting to keep dropping.... down 10, with 20 more to go.
    flmnbently wrote: »
    I hit my last mini goal this morning, to get under 200. 199.8 but it still counts! My next goal is 174. It would be the first time in my adult life I would be just "overweight" and I think I can do it by the end of October if I stay the course.

YEAH and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! SO very proud of you... and yes it DOES count. I want to get under 220 by August 1st. It'll be the first time in many many years.
    I want to be at 215 by august 15th (my almost 8yr olds birthday). I’m at 227 right now but if I can get there I’m going to eat pizza and cake and not beat myself up about it. I’m not going to gorge on it or anything but still. Also I really really just want to get back under 200

Well... let's get busy girl. If you want it, you'll get it. Don't beat yourself up, just stand back up, dust yourself off and get back at it. My struggle was to overcome late night sweets (ice cream, cookies, brownies etc) I've been able to stop them... the first 4 days were the worst. But Caitlin, you CAN do it ~ I believe that you can.

• RandJ6280
    Options
    to fit into my favorite pair of jeans by Winter

Good luck and do what it takes Pogo ~ and you CAN do it!
  • AgnesFerniot
    AgnesFerniot Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    rockconner wrote: »
    It's still mathematically possible to break through 100# lost by Labor Day & I'm working hard for it. It's more likely that I'll get to 100# later in September, but I'm pushing for Labor Day!

Very nice 👍 but be careful that you do in healthfully.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    My mini goal is to lose 5lbs a month until i reach my main goal. So far i have been achieving this and it makes me feel so good. SW 209 CW 194 GW 149

Looks like you're on track! Way to go, ... keep going.

Thanks.. Im doing my best weighed in today at 192.6
    So happy that i have been sticking to it this time. I used mfp years ago and lost 60lbs. However after a divorce a new marriage and 2 more kids i added the weight right back. Lol but glad im staying motivated this time..

Glad you're back on it. I know divorce is a huge deal breaker on doing healthy and right things. Sorry you had to go through that... but it sounds like you're doing better... at least I hope that you are.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!