Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    When he slips into your DMs with this crapola

siix02h4akzb.jpeg

The emojis gave me a headache.
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 5,889 Member Member Posts: 5,889 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    If he chats like we're going to be in a long term thing very early on. The "When we go on *insert road trip/vacation/spending every waking moment together*". Huge red flag if that starts before we've met in person. I don't even want a guy to talk about a 2nd date before we've met. One step at a time.

Such a red flag! But if you want to see a red flag in action, you should come to Spain with me this summer. We can watch those bullfighting matches in Madrid with the matadors waving that thing around.
  • Dancer0515Dancer0515 Member, Premium Posts: 69 Member Member, Premium Posts: 69 Member
    WTF is a K-Pop?

I kind of love it!! Hahaha...
  • slessofmeslessofme Member Posts: 6,823 Member Member Posts: 6,823 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    If he chats like we're going to be in a long term thing very early on. The "When we go on *insert road trip/vacation/spending every waking moment together*". Huge red flag if that starts before we've met in person. I don't even want a guy to talk about a 2nd date before we've met. One step at a time.

Such a red flag! But if you want to see a red flag in action, you should come to Spain with me this summer. We can watch those bullfighting matches in Madrid with the matadors waving that thing around.

tiidofvxqt94.gif
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,251 Member Member Posts: 1,251 Member
    Dancer0515 wrote: »
    WTF is a K-Pop?

I kind of love it!! Hahaha...

My post is nearly a year old.
  • foster1503foster1503 Member, Premium Posts: 300 Member Member, Premium Posts: 300 Member
    I hate drunkenness
  • SkoolGirl87SkoolGirl87 Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    1. Obsession with using social media and “documenting every moment of life” oppose to “living it”
    2. Boastfulness
    3. Deceitfulness
    4. Someone w/o goals

• QueenZeeIsmQueenZeeIsm Member Posts: 100 Member Member Posts: 100 Member
    People who openly tell you they have emotional issues.It seems like they use it as a blanket.

Talking down about themselves.

• vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,897 Member Member Posts: 1,897 Member
    -When he wants to take you shopping “his treat” as a first date. Only days of knowing you

- flaunts his money/ what he has ..comes off like a form of bribery.

Red flag.... I think it maybe a sign of major insecurity, wanting to be liked, ? Idk just sounds off.

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,920 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,920 Member
    He uses the same lines and cute pet names with me as he does with all other women.
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,295 Member Member Posts: 3,295 Member
    If he gets pissed just driving.
    If he can’t handle that, doubt he can handle much without getting mad.
    I don’t need anger in my life.

Where were you 7 years ago when I needed to learn this?
  • TonydevolaniiTonydevolanii Member Posts: 661 Member Member Posts: 661 Member
    Bad breath
    Mustache
    Bad dressed
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 23,740 Member Member Posts: 23,740 Member
    RIP messages
  • QueenZeeIsmQueenZeeIsm Member Posts: 100 Member Member Posts: 100 Member
    If he treats an animal badly. I knew someone who seemed fantastic, until he spent more time with my puppy and another side emerged.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 1,928 Member Member Posts: 1,928 Member
    If he treats an animal badly. I knew someone who seemed fantastic, until he spent more time with my puppy and another side emerged.

It’s definitely a informative character trait when someone is cruel to animals. How can you even get mad at an animal anyway...annoyed yes but mad? If they harm animals there is a strong chance they lack empathy and would do the same to people too.
  • unforgettable2010unforgettable2010 Member Posts: 104 Member Member Posts: 104 Member
    Telling me don’t get too big.
    Bodybuilders look gross.
    Telling me I workout too much.
    Trying to tempt me to cheat my diet.