aerochic42 wrote: »
still working on trying to log regularly (or at all).
1) log all food - meh did ok through lunch but dinner and snacking not recorded
2) snacks of veggies fruit or weighed nuts - nope ate the other stuff
3) get 5 sets of workout in throughout day. - nope did one
4) 8500 steps - got in 9400 yay
pridesabtch wrote: »
- Work by 8:00
- Protein bar for breakfast
- Work stuff
- Try to walk after work, depends on how I feel
- Log everything
- Stay within maintenance ???
- Try not to let this derail my efforts over the past few months
Happy Monday y'all!
HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
Today I will:
- finish at least 1 course
- edit guest blog post She loved it! I'm so excited! It was a day early too! She's going to send me a glowing testimonial to put on my website!
- look at writing bootcamps -
- find 25 more emails
- read 4 articles on Jane's blog I scanned through two of them. They had some editing issues but it helped me to be able to see how she writes.
- read 5 freelance blog posts
- bring trash can to the end of the driveway Matt did it for me. It was really smelly and full of flies so he got really skeeved out. Lol. But it's up there and going to get emptied today.
- rewatch SEO/lead gathering lessons All done. I took a few notes. I need to rewatch a few more of them to have some things reinforced in my brain. Lol
littleblackskirt wrote: »
JFT Tuesday 28th July
Log everything yes
Stay in the green yes
Back exercises just stretches, sore after having to weed parents gravel driveway
5 fruit and veg 7
Walk 36 minutes
Foot exercises yes
Contact bank considered, couldn't decide
littleblackskirt wrote: »
Wow @bex95123 , what an awful day! Glad you've managed to de-escalate it a bit.
Yes, when my kids were small I had friends with kids. Because life happens, there were some dramas, death, divorce etc, but nothing like what you've described. They were all nice people I was privileged to know.
Don't let this put you off having friends, there are good people out there!
You don't know what made your neighbour's bf flip out, very probably he has his own problems and it's nothing to do with you personally. You know now to keep your distance.
I do think it's good to have friends as well as a partner/spouse. When my husband died I was very grateful for my friends. Not relevant to you yet, but I do think it's sad when one of an older couple dies, and the survivor is really alone as "we didn't need friends, we did everything together".
Btw, I know it's sexist, but shouldn't Ash have been the one to approach the guy?
Bex953172 wrote: »
Haha we reckoned if he went, there would have been a fight.
A man's less likely to hit a woman i suppose. Plus Ash honestly didn't believe the rubbish he was texting neither of us did. Thats why we went round before we rang police
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.