5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    @syreina congrats on your success!! Incredibly inspiring!!
  • amchaudhrymfp
    amchaudhrymfp Posts: 6 Member
    I’m 5’3 and started at 225lbs and am at 130lbs now. I’d like to get to about 125lbs.

WOW WOW WOW.... Incredible.... how you shred these all pounds off? what was your diet and workout plans? Can we talk please as I am on a similar journey with similar starting physique?
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    goingape wrote: »
    @syreina congrats on your success!! Incredibly inspiring!!

Thank you! It's so surreal!
  • jenkspaf
    jenkspaf Posts: 48 Member
    So happy to have found this thread! I'm 5'2" about 160 (need to step on scale but have been afraid). I'm hoping to get to 125. I've been there before! I feel like since we are smaller we just don't NEED as many calories - and I often feel like that's unfair. I love sugar and that is definitely the hardest thing for me to give up. So I try to moderate. I'm interested in knowing if any of you has been able to take the weight off and keep it off for a year or more?
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,403 Member
    @jenkspaf
    I'm 5'3 and started at 179 two years ago and was at 137 prequarantine. Gained 6 pounds during that time after maintaining for almost a year. So now I'm working at getting back there and know it can be done!

My workouts are great and my nutrition needs to be tightened up. So I'm at 1200-1300 calories per day because like you said, don't need them but want them! I find the most success when working on keeping my protein up and my fat down!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    tnh2o wrote: »
    I'm 5'3" and if I could only eat 1200 calories a day I would just stay fat and focus on good nutrition.
    @evesmom2 I've been working out with Jessica Smith DVD's using light weights and I can get my kayak on the roof of my car all by myself. I'm 66 and the kayak weighs about 45 lbs

That gives me hope! I'll check out her DVD's. Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!