9/1: 247
    9/2: 752
    9/3: 588
    9/4: 370
    9/5: 924
    9/6: 1369
    9/7:

Needed to reach goal: 750

I didn't think I would actually get there...but 750 to burn tomorrow? Piece of cake!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thursday Sept. 1- Burned 848 Calories
    Friday Sept. 2- Burned 376 Calories
    Saturday, Sept. 3- Burned 1153 cals
    Sunday Sept. 4- Burned 239 Cals
    Monday Sept. 5- Burned 496
    Tuesday Sept. 6- Burned 932

Total so Far: 4044

another long day ahead of me tomorrow!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/1-409 calories
    9/2-744 calories
    9/3-409 calories
    9/4-508 calories
    9/5-612 calories
    9/6-875 calories

Total-3657 calories

Doubt I will make it, so I am shooting for 4500 for tomorrow...GREAT JOB everyone and keep it up!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Tausha-no biggie....gives us ALL something to work towards!

Hannah-hope you feel better soon :)

cardbucfan-great attitude!! and you are doin great with your cals...so close!

Suzanne-CONGRATS on hitting the goal!!! You are the first (and may be the only) one on our team!!! woohoo!!

TO EVERYONE ELSE-keep up the great work!! you are all pushing yourselves (includin me) and we are doing great!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I've seen some AWESOME progress from my fellow Team Oranges & the other teams, too! So here is my update for exercise:

9-1 = 927
    9-2 = 1021
    9-3 = 1229
    9-4 = 481
    9-5 = 697
    9-6 = 778
    9-7 = 619 (no double workout today as I go to my Mum's for dinner :smile: )
    Grand Total = 5752 calories burned!

No wonder Hubby says I'm an exercise addict! :laugh:
    Not too sure about my weight as it's TOM & in the span of 1 day I blew up 3 pounds! It WILL go away though! We met with a Trainer at the gym we just joined on Sunday (joined for Hubby's benefit but I'm not complaining!) and hoping to kick my butt in gear - tomorrow is our first Upper body class :happy: Ready to PUMP IT UP!!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    sas-CONGRATS on your new personal best with the 5K! that is a great shed in time!
    Thanks!! :smile:

Rough week this week, just with some personal stuff. NOWHERE near 5000 calories burned but at least I did get some exercise in. I'll aim to do better this coming week, Team Blue. Anyway, here's my update:

Calories Burned:
    9/1 - 0
    9/2 - 0
    9/3 - 366 (Supreme 90 Chest/Back + 30 Mins to Fitness Chest/Back/Legs)
    9/4 - 570 (TF Fire 60)
    9/5 - 392
    9/6 - 0
    9/7 - 555 (.5 mi warm up walk/ 3 mi run/ .5 mi cooldown walk)

Cals needed to hit goal: 1883
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So I have three interviews today (thank GAWD) at one company that isn't too far away from my apartment. I'm thinking about bringing a change of clothes and walking back (it's a bit more than an hour) and then I have W1D2 of C25K tonight :)

I'm loving everyone's updates and you're all doing great. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things and I'm excited to jump onboard for next week's challenge.
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok off too exercise... seeing if I have our group name on here...

go team red
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    So I have three interviews today (thank GAWD) at one company that isn't too far away from my apartment. I'm thinking about bringing a change of clothes and walking back (it's a bit more than an hour) and then I have W1D2 of C25K tonight :)

I'm loving everyone's updates and you're all doing great. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things and I'm excited to jump onboard for next week's challenge.

Good luck! =)
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok help what am I doing wrong to get our team red lady bugs stuff on here..
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    tausha: thanks for challenging us and making us believe that we can do it! anything is possible as they say! even if we didnt get to 5000 we sure did work hard! thanks for being a fab leader! and your burns are pretty amazing too! sure i have to work hard to get my burns! lol, part and parcel of being 5'3" and 122lbs! but ive enjoyed the challenge!

Laura: wowee! well done on the workouts!

annie: well done! nearly there!

ccsunlight: good luck with the interviews.

Nat: you are one powerhouse woman! well done!

deedee: well done!

carbuc: good attitude. keep it up!

everyone else keep kicking it! Im still here, i will add up my totals and post tomorrow! havent been able to exercise much as givng my ankles a bit of a break plus im a bit run down so resting up :)

Im back to 122lbs! had put on 1lb during the weekend which is now off! Pretty syched about my run on sunday! im soooo looking forward to it so not going to jeopardise it by working out too much!

my story is that pretty much all through out my 20s ive been between 136lbs, and then i had my daughter in jan 09 and my weight shot up to 158-160ish! yikes! and i struggled to lose weight whilst breastfeeding. I breastfed for a year and then stopped and lost 14lbs within a month! afterwhich i waas stuck. finally 2 days after my daughter turned 2 in jan this year i got fed up of how i looked in pictures and decided that things were going to change.

I started mfp at 141lbs and got to my goal in march (126) but then decided to lose a bit more and finally settled for 122lb in april. NOw im happy to maintain between 120-125lbs. My health is a lot better- my asthma is well controlled and i am running which i havent dont in over 15 years! MFP and the friends ive made along the way have taught me so much about food and exercise and my goals ahve changed from losing some vanity pounds to being healthy.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Cals burned
    Thurs = 367
    Fri = 186
    Sat = 252
    Sun = 507 might be more
    Mon = sorry i cant remember what did this day
    Tues = 548 most of this was work & i had no energy to do any exercise
    Wed =
    KaeChelle thank you for explaining how to do our logo, I have not been on-line since Sunday (i think) & trying to read though all the posts :laugh: im on page 6 & have 5 more to read woops need to keep up
    I'm finding that I have to work double the time to burn half the amount of calories as everyone else. There's no way I'll make it to 1000 by Thursday, never mind 5000. Feeling a bit discouraged!
    I have felt like this quite often, We are going in the right direction.
    I have been thinking about getting one of those HR things, Can you tell me where i can get one in the UK please?
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Cals burned
    Thurs = 367
    Fri = 186
    Sat = 252
    Sun = 507 might be more
    Mon = sorry i cant remember what did this day
    Tues = 548 most of this was work & i had no energy to do any exercise
    Wed = 691 Wii bl, walking around a day event, gave my daughter piggy back ride while there
    My total is 2551 cals burned this week
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Suzanne and Nat (go orange!!) and I am expecting to see a few more 5000+ ers. Sandy? Posh?

Maria, all that you said is so true and I am finding it myself. Congratulations on your success!

My final numbers:
    9/1 95
    9/2 1017
    9/3 283
    9/4 455
    9/5 650
    9/6 300
    9/7 635

Total: 3435...leaving 1565

I am proud as punch over these numbers.:blushing: Without this BIG challenge I would never have reached even these numbers. I decided to go back and add up the number of minutes and came up with 1105 minutes of exercise this week! That is close to 19 hours!!! I normally put in about 6-8 hours, so this is huge for me. I can hardly walk tonight I am so sore!:laugh: I may not have reached 5000 but I basically tripled what I had been doing.

Thanks, Posh!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week! Make it something really big and hard to achieve!:love:

D
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thursday Sept. 1- Burned 848 Calories
    Friday Sept. 2- Burned 376 Calories
    Saturday, Sept. 3- Burned 1153 cals
    Sunday Sept. 4- Burned 239 Cals
    Monday Sept. 5- Burned 496
    Tuesday Sept. 6- Burned 932
    Wednesday Sept. 7- Burned 1233

Total for the week: 5277

AND....I'm beat!! Whew...LONG and ROUGH day of exercise.. I'm so glad I finished!

Ok...for next week's challenge:

1. Calorie Burn.... I want you to take your weigh in for the morning and add a zero to the end. That will be your calorie burn goal for the week. This should be a piece of cake after this past week's challenge.

For example: If you weigh in at 125 your calorie burn goal for next week is 1250! :0) Maybe this will be a much more attainable goal for EVERYONE! My goal is going to be 2000 something... Gotta see if I lost any pounds this week... fingers crossed.

2. Water Intake: Drink at LEAST 45 cups of water this week. (360 ounces) Those in metric...I'm sure there's a conversion chart online?

Remember this challenge begins tomorrow morning.

TO POST TOMORROW:

post your calorie total burn for the week

post your weigh in! :0)

Then post your calorie burn goal for the week with the instructions above! :0)

I'm so extremely proud of all of you. You are rocking it! HUGS !
  • tjradd73
    Options
    MY CALS BURNED SO FAR

Thu 9/1-rest
    Fri 9/2-401
    Sat 9/3-240
    Sun 9/4- 640
    Mon 9/5- 700
    Tues 9/6- 973
    Wed 9/7- 275+(might add in something for my cleaning tonight????)

TOTAL-3229 CALS (so far)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    CONGRATS to those of you reaching the 5000 cal goal...that is an awesome feat! :drinker:

Rynatat-yah!! good luck with your gym WO tomorrow!!

sas-good job! If you think about it...4 days with each of those burns where they were at is great!!! I'm sure you'll bring it on this weeks challenge too!

Kate-GOOD LUCK with you interviews!!!! and Let me know if you manage that walk back or not....if you do, I think that would give me huge motivation to get out there and do something extra too!! :happy:

Mariam-thanks for sharing your story! I think that you have done an awesome job...and hope to be as fit as you soon!!! You have always been someone for me to look up too, and have been with me for every fitness challenge that I have thrown!! CONGRATS on all of your success!:heart:

purplebutterfly-just keep on movin!! as for the HRM...I don't know WHERE you can get one...but I def recommend one with a chest strap vs a finger sensor...just my opinion.

DeeDee-CONGRATS on your exercise achievements this week....I think that it was a great idea to compare the number of hours to your normal amount!! you did AWESOME btw!!! I took a look at mine, and I ended up with 8 hours compared to my normal 3.5!!! alright!:happy:

Tausha-CONGRATS on hitting your goal!!! Can't wait to start tomorrow's challenge...i will for sure hit it this week, as 2 of my personal goals are to do ripped in 30 6 out of 7 days (for 1925 cals burned just for that....my goal will be 1200 something tomorrow), and to drink at least 8 cups of h20/day (this challenge will be right around 6.5cups/day!) SWEET!:flowerforyou:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    9/1- 542
    9/2- 898
    9/3- 746
    9/4- 962
    9/5- 935
    9/6- 1032
    9/7- 932
    Total: 6047

Victory today: Ran 5 miles today, 2 during my C25K routine, and 3 this evening on my own. :happy:
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My weekly burn
    Sept 1: 436 calories
    Sept 2: 476 calories
    Sept 3: 861 calories
    Sept 4: 903 calories
    Sept 5: rest day
    Sept 6: 887 calories
    Sept 7: 865 calories

Weekly total: 4428 calories burned. 572 calories shy of the 5000 calories burned. ~sigh~
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My weekly burn
    Sept 1: 436 calories
    Sept 2: 476 calories
    Sept 3: 861 calories
    Sept 4: 903 calories
    Sept 5: rest day
    Sept 6: 887 calories
    Sept 7: 865 calories

Weekly total: 4428 calories burned. 572 calories shy of the 5000 calories burned. ~sigh~

You did great! I will probably be where you are by the end of the night myself. Great job and keep up the great work!