Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?
    "Pretty-manly gentle-caveman"

To me "gentleman" sounds like a "poster of a man", like what a guy is *supposed* to "behave" like to be "a good score"...and I imagine a caveman stinks.

How about a guy who is his own person, totally true to himself...whatever that may be

You know... I'm a firm believer in to thine own self be true...

However we are often of at least 2 minds about things, you may wake up feeling the opposite about a situation as a day before... Or some times an hour before...

Studies have been done showing that often times left brain and right brain have entirely different ambitions, neither even aware of the earth...
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

To me "gentleman" sounds like a "poster of a man", like what a guy is *supposed* to "behave" like to be "a good score"...and I imagine a caveman stinks.

How about a guy who is his own person, totally true to himself...whatever that may be

However we are often of at least 2 minds about things, you may wake up feeling the opposite about a situation as a day before... Or some times an hour before...

Studies have been done showing that often times left brain and right brain have entirely different ambitions, neither even aware of the earth...

This is why i can’t walk in high heels
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

This is why i can’t walk in high heels

West Dakota girls in high heels after a couple of umbrella drinks ??

GAwBNlU.gif?noredirect
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

no its caveman or gentleman only no other choices sorry i didn't make the rules

Ok, you know what? This is fair! How dare I make my own rules...the disrespect!
    Either/or, and not neither or both are the choices!

Hmm, after careful consideration, and looking up the dictionary definitions I choose caveman.

Curious what the guys more closely identify with, out of the 2 options only?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

Hmm, after careful consideration, and looking up the dictionary definitions I choose caveman.

caveman
  • CacoEther
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

caveman

Oh COME ON
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    There is a pretty big gap between the two... Have to go with gentlemen. I can't think of any reason why someone would want to identify as a caveman.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    ladies-

gentleman or caveman?

Neither? Both?

caveman

Oh COME ON

It's true, but probably has more to do with my werewolf fascination than anything beyond that
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?
  • CacoEther
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?

What we’re most attracted to?
  • CacoEther
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?

What we’re most attracted to?

Sure read that wrong
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?

Lady in the streets, cavegirl in the other streets
  • CacoEther
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?

Lady in the streets, cavegirl in the other streets

😂😂
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?

dont really care
  • CacoEther
    Dudes...

Cavegirl or a Lady?

dont really care

THERE ARE RULES
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    edited August 2020
    w3idt3582fkj.jpg

cuz, ya know

*censored to protect the delicate nature of the Karen
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    w3idt3582fkj.jpg

cuz, ya know

I never knew cavemen wore such large belt buckles
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

men, do u prefer clingy/possessive or manipulative?