Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    For me, there is a "too tall", and 6'5" is in it. It takes me a while to feel comfortable around people that tall, they just feel very imposing initially. And since this fictitious dude doesn't seem to have anything else appealing to make me want to stick around.....

okay lets raise the stakes:

he's only 6'2, but he's built like henry cavill when he played superman.
    but now he also doesn't have his own car and really needs to borrow yours for a minute.

short man is also now built like danny devito, but he's really great with kids and animals.

i’d go for the short guy in either one of those storylines in a heartbeat if he had confidence and wasnt insecure about it, which i know isnt fair qualifier bc maybe he made to feel insecure idk
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    ladies:

adores you completely, dotes on you, and *very* well off, but he's danny devito height
    vs
    ignores you often, may/may not have regular employment, & needs to borrow $20 real quick, but he's 6'5

go

Switching teams.

RKoZQ5p.gif

are those choices so bad??

Well the former not so much. I mean, I have this mentality of everything is temporary. His adoration will more than likely be temporary just like his doteness. Money comes and goes the only thing that will always remain the same is his shortness. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I just like what I like and those things aren't it 🤷‍♀️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    For me, there is a "too tall", and 6'5" is in it. It takes me a while to feel comfortable around people that tall, they just feel very imposing initially. And since this fictitious dude doesn't seem to have anything else appealing to make me want to stick around.....

but now he also doesn't have his own car and really needs to borrow yours for a minute.

short man is also now built like danny devito, but he's really great with kids and animals.

With all three HILARIOUS scenarios, you omitted whether they were "hawt or not." Like in the face, not just in the body.

(Edited to accommodate the silliness of not just two but THREE all-the-way out there scenarios.)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ladies:

adores you completely, dotes on you, and *very* well off, but he's danny devito height
    vs
    ignores you often, may/may not have regular employment, & needs to borrow $20 real quick, but he's 6'5

go

I'd take the tall guy "because he'd change for me"

There just isn't a gif nor words that can describe how impressed I am by you 🤯
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

With both scenarios, you omitted whether they were "hawt or not." Like in the face, not just in the body.

say they're both equally attractive in the face just to call it even
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

i’d go for the short guy in either one of those storylines in a heartbeat if he had confidence and wasnt insecure about it, which i know isnt fair qualifier bc maybe he made to feel insecure idk

okay:

short man now has short man syndrome, but he recognizes its a flaw and is working on it (he's 40)

tall guy doesn't know how to spell syndrome.

OMG 😂😂😂...

This close 🤏🏼 to hearing the "Whats so funny in there!?" remark from the other room 😂...
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    So, if I'm understanding thus far, the escalating scenarios are...

ladies:

vs

go

short man now has short man syndrome, but he recognizes its a flaw and is working on it (he's 40)

And they are equally handsome/hideous in the face, yes?

I whip out a faux-engagement ring and walk away slowly... 🤷🏿‍♀️

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ladies:

vs

go

awesome.
  • ermengarde22
    Options

okay:

idk it seems like he’d spend the entire time accusing me of crushing on tall guys and if he was serious about getting over it he’d work on it on his own *kitten* before getting into someone’s life like that
  • iMago
    Options

okay:

idk it seems like he’d spend the entire time accusing me of crushing on tall guys and if he was serious about getting over it he’d work on it on his own *kitten* before getting into someone’s life like that

final level unlocked, all previous modifiers still apply:

short guy would throw hands for you if someone disrespected you

tall guy keeps his phone muted at all times
  • ermengarde22
    Options

okay:

*kitten*
  • MaltedTea
    Options

okay:

(Legit starts shopping for "faux engagement rings...")

If this is all there is then I don't want any part of it 🙅🏿‍♀️
  • iMago
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

okay:

(Legit starts shopping for "faux engagement rings...")

If this is all there is then I don't want any part of it 🙅🏿‍♀️

well its either those two, or waiting for a knight in shining armor.
    not a whole lot of those left though, if there ever were any to begin with.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

haha now I am feeling like such a wierdo, but yeah, super muscly dudes are in a similar territory to overly tall dudes :D

not sure what my "dream guy" looks like. I seem to go for just average looking people.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ladies:

vs

go

you win the day!
  • iMago
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Why choose? Short guy for a relationship, tall guy as a side piece... until I get to the point that I'm not even attracted to him anymore because I can't possibly respect him. It won't take too long.

tbh ^ this was the response i was actually curious if anybody would own up to :D