Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    Everyone: wyr date a person who takes excellent care of themselves and always looks really put together but whose house and car are filthy, like piles of trash and fruit flies and wtf is that shriveled black thing

Or

A person who is sloppy, they don’t shower every day, we’re talking sleep in a sweaty sports bra and rewear leggings but they have an extremely neat, clean, and organized house/car

I feel like you ask these 'deep, psychological social experimenty' type questions

..after careful consideration with option 1 or 2 being my only choices, I'm gonna have to go with option 1.

Because, in theory, I don't have to go to their den of filth. We can go out or to my place (if they disinfect themselves at the door) and then they can go home and wallow in their discustination of a hovel.

Option #2 has given up in life, and is only holding on by an ocd environmental control mechanism.

Girl you got me pegged all wrong, i’m just tryna be annoying

stock-vector-mission-accomplished-reward-stamp-111650279.jpg
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Belts as a fashion accessory on men.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Doesn’t make or break him 😊

I saw a young guy in suspenders the other day... it was so cute😫 but he was styled like you know those older men with beer bellies/ lumberjack, white shirt, red suspenders and blue jeans... he was just a younger version with no belly yet. I thought it was adorable.

I think I’m a fan of suspenders 🤔
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options

Obnoxious belt buckles forever. WWE belts if possible.

Just kidding. Belts are okay, but bullhorn/texas/confederate/otherwise outrageous buckles are an immediate no. Any other belts, eh, sure.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I think they are bad *kitten* and idgaf WHAT anyone else thinks about that.... D'you got that @hrichts 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    Would you rather have a lady who cooks really well or cleans/laundry really well?

And flip for ladies...man who cooks or cleans?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Obnoxious belt buckles forever. WWE belts if possible.

Just kidding. Belts are okay, but bullhorn/texas/confederate/otherwise outrageous buckles are an immediate no. Any other belts, eh, sure.

i love big belt buckles and have a bunch myself

Sir Mix-a-lot was just inspired to write a new song
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Would you rather have a lady who cooks really well or cleans/laundry really well?

Cleans... All the way!
    I'm not a big fancy calorie laden home-cooked meal kinda guy personally...

Although I saw this this morning and it totally made me think of you 🥰...

si7vyk3ou5nw.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

i mean prolly both bc what functioning adult cant cook and clean

but if its like a division of household labor kinda thing i’d rather he could start a fire on a windy day or fix a car and i will cook/clean

I cant 😔
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Cleans... All the way!
    I'm not a big fancy calorie laden home-cooked meal kinda guy personally...

Although I saw this this morning and it totally made me think of you 🥰...

si7vyk3ou5nw.jpg

mole sauce? :D

Sold...ill clean and eat your foods
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

gotta get you a̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶ both
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Maybe my bar is low, but I’d be happy if he could put his dirty underwear and clothes in the laundry everyday. . . 🤷🏻‍♀️

(But clean for sure, I like cooking and trying new things so I’ll just do that for myself)
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm......I really enjoy tinkering in the kitchen with food prep, so I would go for more help with cleaning.....starting with de-cluttering. Because, I hesitate to throw things away, but my SO is a pack rat!!

How do you feel about those natural grays that more women are sporting? AS for me, if he can go gray, so can I!!!

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »

Maybe my bar is low, but I’d be happy if he could put his dirty underwear and clothes in the laundry everyday. . . 🤷🏻‍♀️

...... would you settle for twice a week ?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

i mean prolly both bc what functioning adult cant cook and clean

but if its like a division of household labor kinda thing i’d rather he could start a fire on a windy day or fix a car and i will cook/clean

I cant 😔

u mean like make a sandwich or use a broom or like next level
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »

...... would you settle for twice a week ?

Hmm...do it 4/7 days and I'd be satisfied, maybe even pleased. Otherwise, contempt will slowly rise and bubble until a "do your own d^mn laundry then" explosion of Tide pods occurs. Perhaps I have unreasonably high standards?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I just fix things