9/1 – 7.02 miles
    9/2 – 5.03
    9/5 – 18.02
    9/6 – 8.13 (walk 1.78)
    9/7 – 6.13
    Total – 46.09/Goal – 130 miles
    YTD – 1,105.22 miles

VM for Pastor Vincent – 6.13 miles

I met a couple of friends at 6:00 am so that we could get our run done early. The weather was a nice 57F. I was supposed to help my dad with a project but he’s not feeling well so now I’m trying to regroup and trying to be productive so I don’t feel like I’ve “wasted” my day!

@marisap2010 – Hope you’re dad is doing better and surgery is a success. Congrats on getting your 10k done!
    @katharmonic – Yes, I’m planning on running the virtual MCM on Sunday, October 25. It will be here soon! Those pictures with the fog raising up over the mountains are beautiful! I don’t know how you stayed awake so long though!
    @TheMrWobbly – I hope that your body adapts soon and learns where to pull the energy from.
    @quilteryoyo – Good luck with your 10-miler today! The weather is great out there!
    @Tramboman – Love your time goals for the VM for Pastor Vincent. Sounds like you are all ready to meet it and possibly beat it!
    @kgirlhart – Glad you went ahead an ordered new shoes. They are pretty! Hopefully next time you’re up for a new pair you can make it to a store for a fitting.

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile thank you! I'm all set in the challenge now and got my first miles on the board.

Date :::: Miles :::: Cumulative
    09/01/20 :::: 3.1 :::: 3.1
    09/02/20 :::: 3.5 :::: 6.6
    09/03/20 :::: 1.9 :::: 8.4
    09/04/20 :::: 3.1 :::: 11.6
    09/05/20 :::: 7.5 :::: 19.1
    09/06/20 :::: 1.5 :::: 20.6
    09/07/20 :::: 2.2 :::: 22.8

I got some great sleep last night and managed to get up early to go to the track for a sprint workout. We did our usual 1 mile warmup and then a total of 15 sprints with knee tuck jumps, handclap pushups, and skaters in between.

I then got tricked into going to the gym and doing a workout of box jumps, bosu ball squats ad pushing/pulling the sled. This was my first time actually inside the gym for a workout. It was not crowded at all, everyone was wearing masks, and everyone was cleaning things off, so it seemed good. Working out with a mask on was not great but it was survivable for strength training
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a message earlier today @rheddmobile and would like to do this

I didn’t get a message, looks like MFP ate it because we hadn’t friended each other first. You should have a friend request from me now, accept it and I’ll get your link to you!

Thanks @rheddmobile - received and accepted :smiley:
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,094 Member
    Options
    Way to get the challenge started @eleanorhawkins !

Great workouts @katharmonic !

Hope you are feeling better @martaindale !

Hope you get some cooler weather later in the week @Scott6255 .

I heard about the crazy weather out West @hanlonsk ! Your body does need more than 24 hours to acclimate to a 50°F temperature change!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,094 Member
    Options
    Wow @shanaber . People can be so stupid. Hope they get the fires under control soon.

@rheddmobile Is there a way to view the map with everyone's progress? All I could find was for myself, or others individually.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    It seems pittys and staffys are natural lazy. She has zoomies and sleeps better when we exercise her but somedays it's a chore. She ALWAYS wants to go when I'm getting dressed but it's like pulling teeth sometimes when we are actually out.

@shanaber ugh, I heard the news this morning about the gender reveal. That happened here last year or the year before and if I remember correctly the husband/dad was a sheriff deputy and he shot at the thing. These gender reveals are out of control.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Wow @shanaber . People can be so stupid. Hope they get the fires under control soon.

@rheddmobile Is there a way to view the map with everyone's progress? All I could find was for myself, or others individually.

If you go to the main MFP challenge for PastorVincent page, there is a small 'results' link. That shows the map of everyone.
    Don't know if this link will work, but you can try it Results
  • hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Scott6255 . It worked! I wanted to see myself ahead, because I'm sure this will be the last time. LOL Is that vain? Sorry if it is!

Not at all! You go girl!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo - congratulations on a great run!