September 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile

I sent a friend request. I probably need to join a team. I'm not sure I can do 26.2 miles this week. I apologize for the late request.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,977 Member
    Options
    @Tramboman Sounds like 5:15 is a reasonable time for you. I think you can meet your stretch goal too. I'm rooting for you. As for me, I just want to get the distance in and hope to complete it under the 6 hour cutoff for the actual marathon. I'm just going to take my miles easy - especially the two long runs I plan to do.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    9/1 – 6 with Champ
    9/2 – 3 with Champ
    9/3 – 5 miles
    9/4 – 3 miles of trail climb with Champ
    9/5 – 7 miles
    9/6 - 5

29 of 115 miles
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @Tramboman Sounds like 5:15 is a reasonable time for you. I think you can meet your stretch goal too. I'm rooting for you. As for me, I just want to get the distance in and hope to complete it under the 6 hour cutoff for the actual marathon. I'm just going to take my miles easy - especially the two long runs I plan to do.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a message earlier today @rheddmobile and would like to do this
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a message earlier today @rheddmobile and would like to do this

I didn’t get a message, looks like MFP ate it because we hadn’t friended each other first. You should have a friend request from me now, accept it and I’ll get your link to you!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @rheddmobile Thanks for sharing the map. That's pretty cool. I haven't actually thought about acts of kindness yet. Humm. Maybe just look for opportunities when they arise.

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Duplicate post, sorry
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly @katharmonic @RunsOnEspresso I don’t have any pending friend requests, it looks like they may not be going through for some reason. I sent one to each of you.

If you don’t see one from me we are going to have to figure out another way of getting in touch. If you are already friends with someone in the challenge I can send them your link and they can pass it to you, or in the last resort we can try posting links on the MFP challenge group for an added layer of privacy and then deleting them.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @kgirlhart Nice run and new shoes!

Great pictures, as always, @katharmonic! Another amazing day!

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile I got your request. How very strange that you didn't get those 3 requests.

Thank you for setting this all up!