Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Okay everybody, if you had to choose between one example that's obviously a stand-in for me, or another example that's obviously ANOTHER stand-in for me, which would you choose

p.s. both versions are exactly the same in all respects including all inherent creepiness

Yes.....

I’ll be honest though....the one question I asked had nothing to do with me personally. Just something I’ve heard people say or have read about inadvertently.

100% not calling anyone out, just throwin jokes and waiting for the weekend
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Okay everybody, if you had to choose between one example that's obviously a stand-in for me, or another example that's obviously ANOTHER stand-in for me, which would you choose

p.s. both versions are exactly the same in all respects including all inherent creepiness

Which ones hotter

The Canadian version
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ladies-

whats up with the "let me put my cold feet on him to warm up" thing ya'll do? aint ya'll got any big socks left?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    guys: would rather a girl be a crier or a screamer

When I first read this, the screamer part made sense to me, the crier part did not... 😬
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies-

whats up with the "let me put my cold feet on him to warm up" thing ya'll do? aint ya'll got any big socks left?

That's just to keep you woke.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

When I first read this, the screamer part made sense to me, the crier part did not... 😬

haha ya that’s dumb, probably a typo
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Yes.....

I’ll be honest though....the one question I asked had nothing to do with me personally. Just something I’ve heard people say or have read about inadvertently.

100% not calling anyone out, just throwin jokes and waiting for the weekend

All good in the neighborhood....just in case you were keeping all our questions and answers in a journal under your mattress I wanted to clear the air.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

you mean if she's like cutting onions or stubs her toe on the coffee table?

So in other words, both
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ladies-

It's a test...and a dominance behaviour
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited September 2020
    Options
    ladies-

whats up with the "let me put my cold feet on him to warm up" thing ya'll do?

Honestly a deal breaker if she doesn't 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys.....what’s your opinion on girls with brown hair, who post selfies and think they’re hilarious on forums? Asking for a friend.

Will she like all my stupid selfies and listen to me go on about all the wc's 🥰...
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    ladies-

Cause our feet are cold and your body is warm. Duhe. Womens got poorer circulation to the Appendages. I think it’s science!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Guys.....what’s your opinion on girls with brown hair, who post selfies and think they’re hilarious on forums? Asking for a friend.

Will she like all my stupid selfies and listen to me go on about all the wc's 🥰...

Perhaps
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ladies-

Fair maidens apply this knowledge to prove whether thine love tis true.

Should he flinch, your heart he will pinch. Should he lie still, y'all will be chill.

Something like that.

you and @Reckoner69_lmao seriously need to do a poetry bake off
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    ladies-

whats up with the "let me put my cold feet on him to warm up" thing ya'll do?

Honestly a deal breaker if she doesn't 🤷🏽‍♂️

I concur.