What's on your mind?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Carrying two bags around just gave me the cramp de la cramp of, well, cramps. I am getting old.

get off my lawn.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    The glitch has been fixed and I'm back! Now to rant.
    So I've been peer pressured into joining a kickball thing and I don't even know how to play bc I don't do sports. I run like a fairy princess and I haven't gotten off the couch all quarantine.
    I'm already in full panic because it starts next week so I have no time really to prepare. I'm going to try to remember that it's not that serious but I do hope there's other old and fat people there. I already feel bad for the other bored people who will have me on thier team. 😖😵🤡🧚‍♀️

just concentrate on your outfit. maybe knee socks and like a pair of cute terrycloth shorts like 1970s style?
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Two hours til horror movies so if I can keep from imploding til then I’ll feel like I’ve made it

Two hours
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Someone just deleted me on Facebook. She posted a picture of her and her boyfriend with a Snapchat filter and I thought it was a joke so I laughed and said her boyfriend made a pretty girl 😒 Why do I always have to make things awkward 🤦‍♀️

not everyone gets someone with a *kitten* great sense of humor. her loss T. i laughed just reading this!

I forgot to mention she's my cousin 😅😂

SHE obviously missed the humor in the gene pool! :D
  • MiNinaLisa
    The fact that folks (read: strangers) still don’t send a message with their FR reinforces my lack of faith in mankind

i always do send a blurb along with FR, but i'm on the web. which is just as *kitten* as the app.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Idk why my son thinks is cute to wake mami up at 3 am everyday. Mami doesn't think its cute at all. Not one bit 😑

he is soooooooo cute tho! that face... remember - one day he won't even come in for a smooch. you need to remember that now,,,, :*
  • MiNinaLisa
    I really need all the positive vibes I can get. My daughter got admitted in the hospital last night after we noticed her legs were full of bruises and she had severe nose bleed. Her platelets are super low and she will be getting a transfusion in the next hours. 💔 HOPING to get answers soon

crw9sup6jwwf.jpg

i really hope she gets taken care of STAT, T.... sending positivity and all the everything to her, you and the FAM xoxo <3
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Spoken like a true 😴

Such a predictable, typical.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    All my “disagrees”. 😫 (I just found out how to look at which posts of yours got reactions).

Feeling Partly like “come on people”; partly like IDGAF.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    All my “disagrees”. 😫 (I just found out how to look at which posts of yours got reactions).

I’d probably disagree with most of the disagrees the disagreeable people reacted with.
  • Motorsheen

BZPu.gif
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Was gonna buy candy corn today after all the talk about it in the forums but I saw shellac on the ingredient list and now I’m not sure if I can eat them again 😭
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

Trust me, give in to the IDGAF side. They don't mean anything. Some of them are probably people scrolling and accidentally hitting it. Some of them are just hilarious, like when someone disagreed with my response to a "Where do you live" post. Unless they know something that I don't....?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    Was gonna buy candy corn today after all the talk about it in the forums but I saw shellac on the ingredient list and now I’m not sure if I can eat them again 😭

Are you ok with it on your fingers?
  • Motorsheen

a lil' shellac never hurt nobody.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

I don’t understand the question 🤔
  • Motorsheen

I don’t understand the question 🤔

I was really hoping, out of principal, that you would answer: "Yes!"