What's on your mind?

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    I notice a definite increase in how much money I’m willing to spend on certain products that correlates directly with who I follow on social media

How so ???.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I notice a definite increase in how much money I’m willing to spend on certain products that correlates directly with who I follow on social media

How so ???.

Some of the people I follow have a lifestyle I envy so I find myself wanting to emulate it by buying what they have
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

How so ???.

Some of the people I follow have a lifestyle I envy so I find myself wanting to emulate it by buying what they have

oh no dont do that, its a trap
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Not me... Or I would spend all my money and tattoos and bikinis 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

How so ???.

My smart mathy girls - slpain please

I need all the help I can get
  • ermengarde22
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    All this disagree discussion has me feeling some kind of way...

So, I’m going to need someone to go back and tally up all my disagrees (or, in the olden days- my flags that actually were dick heads disagreeing with me...) so that I can claim the title that is very obviously mine and mine alone. 👎🏼💁🏼‍♀️👑😈

I also have exactly 666 insightfuls...
    I feel like those should count for at least like 0.5 disagrees 🤷🏽‍♂️

i KNOW for a fact that my insightfuls and inspirings are all DISAGREES in disguise . bring it

actually there a few people on here who always inspire posts instead of like or hug

and then insightful seems split between people who use it to be mean and people who actually mean it good

and then hugs are always good

and then likes are kinda saying “hey i like you, but i dont like like you” or also “i respect you” (really the worst one imo)

disagrees are when u have hurt peoples feelings or they dont like your opinion or they scrolling fast and that mother *kitten* button is in the wrong place

• ermengarde22
    edited September 2020
    Vikka_V wrote: »

How so ???.

My smart mathy girls - slpain please

I need all the help I can get

well some things are more expensive and when u buy expensive things, they cost more

*pets your head lovingly* ♥️

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

How so ???.

Im'a Instantgram influnencer, I damn sure am.
  • Motorsheen
    iMago wrote: »
    rzhsrda8avgx.jpeg

wait.

So, since 1999, I've been doing it wrong?

Drat.
  • Motorsheen

So, I’m going to need someone to go back and tally up all my disagrees (or, in the olden days- my flags that actually were dick heads disagreeing with me...) so that I can claim the title that is very obviously mine and mine alone. 👎🏼💁🏼‍♀️👑😈

i KNOW for a fact that my insightfuls and inspirings are all DISAGREES in disguise . bring it

actually there a few people on here who always inspire posts instead of like or hug

and then insightful seems split between people who use it to be mean and people who actually mean it good

and then likes are kinda saying “hey i like you, but i dont like like you” or also “i respect you” (really the worst one imo)

disagrees are when u have hurt peoples feelings or they dont like your opinion or they scrolling fast and that mother *kitten* button is in the wrong place

I sometimes say "like" when I 'like' but when I don't want to be creepy and for some people to think I want to *kitten* them (maybe) tho by hugging
    - I either love you and your posts...or...want to eat your heart by tearing it out of your chest
    ...WoW where tf did that come from?!

...mfp has scarred me some...

#mfpfuckupidee

I'm hugging the hell outta this.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I sometimes say "like" when I 'like' but when I don't want to be creepy and for some people to think I want to *kitten* them (maybe) tho by hugging
    - I either love you and your posts...or...want to eat your heart by tearing it out of your chest
    ...WoW where tf did that come from?!

...mfp has scarred me some...

#mfpfuckupidee

I take all my disagrees as "Oh I hate you so gewd" 😏😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    where did this morning go? Half the day is gone already, don't feel like I did much 🤔
  • CacoEther

I dont really like any of them tbh so i feel pigeonholed into hugs

If i made the reactions they would be:

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

The one only @iMago uses, just to be contrary 🤦🏼‍♀️

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

i often hug people on here
    it's just that i guess they figure i only ever click inspire.

and i only do that cause its a smiley face and neutral enough since they got rid of "awesome"
  • ermengarde22

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

i want these

🥺

😏

😉

😍

😩
  • CacoEther

Awfkno😖

Awfkyes😍

Wtf 😑

Jfc 🙄

i want these

🥺

😏

😉

😍

😩

In all seriousness I wish there was one for funny posts because people around here should know how much they make me laugh