What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    kr8p5a5zkunm.jpeg

He has really great wrists.
    kr8p5a5zkunm.jpeg

Wrist!? Did you even notice that rack...all organized and such
    kr8p5a5zkunm.jpeg

Wrist!? Did you even notice that rack...all organized and such

Rack?!?! Did you not see all that amazing natural light pouring in?

So we’re all agreed? That’s a weakness

He aight.

wait wait wait. There’s one of him with his armpits showing 🔥

Well then we definitely need to see that.

c2yhduyd8nyd.jpeg
    5t13wpyijyjn.jpeg
    This is Dave Driskell btw

shhhhhh........His name is so not important right now....

Can he say MY name?

Does he really need to speak?

I like a lil talky talk. As long as he doesn’t sound like Paul Reubens
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    If I’m being honest I’m not normally drawn to that type. I can appreciate them. I can admit they’re hot. But I assume a guy like that is attracted to a hard body woman. Certainly not a girl with my kind of fluff. So.....in conclusion, I’m gonna need to know he wants me too.

Yes. He needs to appreciate the fluff
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    I always ruin things by thinking too much.
  • MelG7777
    If I’m being honest I’m not normally drawn to that type. I can appreciate them. I can admit they’re hot. But I assume a guy like that is attracted to a hard body woman. Certainly not a girl with my kind of fluff. So.....in conclusion, I’m gonna need to know he wants me too.

Yes. He needs to appreciate the fluff

Know anyone?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    When she has fluff
  • MelG7777
    lx1x wrote: »
    When she has fluff

You rang?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

Guys like that appreciate females in all of their glory which is not necessarily hard bodied all the time. You got them curves that make any man take notice and appreciate.
  • lx1x
    When she has fluff

You rang?

😉😘
  • MelG7777

Guys like that appreciate females in all of their glory which is not necessarily hard bodied all the time. You got them curves that make any man take notice and appreciate.

😭 thank you.
    Interesting question that raises for the “ask the opposite gender” thread.

I’m thinking on how to phrase it.
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Was just discussing that yesterday.. 😇
  • MelG7777

😭 thank you.

Oh maybe it’s there already?! I’ll look.
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp
  • lx1x
    Eyes and books.
  • MelG7777

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Wait a minute. What? What’s this “not on mfp” thing you’re talking about? Is there a such thing?
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Wait a minute. What? What’s this “not on mfp” thing you’re talking about? Is there a such thing?

Yup.. got kik? 😆
  • lx1x
    Eyes and books.

Books 😉 suurrrre

🤫🤐
  • MelG7777

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

I’d get it back again for the right person.
  • MelG7777
    When they’re a big enough person to apologize. And to also accept an apology.
  • lx1x

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

I’d get it back again for the right person.

What's the def "right person".
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    When they’re a big enough person to apologize. And to also accept an apology.

I would like to get out in front of this, and apologize for most everything I intend to do this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.