What's for dinner? (I may or may not steal your recipes lol)

13»

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I did some batch cooking this pas Sunday, and that is my dinner/lunch this week.

Tonight I'm having chili.

For lunch today I had shrimp 'fried' rice made in a rice cooker. It was my first time doing that recipe, next time I'm adding more shrimp & more soy sauce, and a tsp of sesame oil.

This Sunday I plan to make potato soup, sloppy joe (I eat w/ a fork), and try out a new recipe for garlic chicken.
  • sam00xx
    sam00xx Posts: 8 Member
    Had chicken noodle soup
  • For my partners: Beef and bean enchiladas, with rice and beans and a salad with the usual sour cream and pico de gallo and guacamole for one of them, and plain beans and sour cream for the other. I don't get along with beans and don't like enchilada sauce, so I am having a taco salad.
  • Partners had hot and sour soup, which I'm not fond of, and we all had char sui pork ribs. Girlfriend and I had fried rice, and we all had varying numbers (2, 2, and 6) of crab rangoon.

My tummy is purring.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,954 Member
    Beef tips in brown gravy with loaded cauliflower mash for me and potatoes for my daughter :)
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,135 Member
    Baked pork loin, green giant broccoli and cheese tots, and saute portobello mushrooms and fresh zucchini. The same for my husband.
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Tonight was a pantry staples night. I had Brussels sprouts and i sautéed them with aduki beans and put it over quinoa. For some last minute creativity it was good and filling.
  • brittkd14
    brittkd14 Posts: 22 Member
    I had a small baked potato, cup of chili poured over, and topped with a yolk still runny fried egg. 👌👌👌
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    A French stew that I started making on Sunday (marinating veggies, herbs and meat in stock and red wine) and cooked yesterday. I often prefer to let stews rest for another day
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Pita bread Pizza. Build your own with the family. Mine will have roasted peppers, spinach and goat cheese.
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    chicken burrito bomb with pico and super hot burn your lips off so you don't over eat salsa

7xhpkl04ks37.jpg
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Anyone ever make delicata squash? I heard about it and bought some but don’t know how to make it. Anyone know how to make it?
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Roast for dinner tonight. Paired with warm, buttered french bread.

Rump roast with 1 dry packet of each: ranch, Italian and brown gravy. Bunch of carrots in the crockpot and cook until roast shreds.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Pumpkin soup with carrot, apple and orange juice as main ingredients. Veggies cooked with a big spoonfull of Patacks Rogan Josh I had standing about, lots of ginger, chili, coconut flakes, and skyr. Served with walnuts. And some more spices. it's very spicy and very delicious.
  • Bowtie pasta cooked with alfredo sauce, spinach, and chicken. Garlic toast.