What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

Sorry, I just meant like some heavy emotion. Have you tried a weighted blanket?

Sorry, there’s enough tomvaguery goin around that it’s hard to know if you’re catching some in the face sometimes

Yeah I apologize, that was not my intent at all.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    or we could hire a bus and get someone else to drive. but that would take the fun element out of it. who else has merits on their driver's license? ;)

I don’t have a drivers license at all but i bet i could fly good
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Sorry, there’s enough tomvaguery goin around that it’s hard to know if you’re catching some in the face sometimes

l4a54dyodwbt.gif

I admire your restraints
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

oh... I would think that it would be pretty clear.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    i just want to dissolve into a fantasy of travel, food, fun, dressing up and more fun

Can I share your fantasy, P-L-E-A-S-E? 🙏🏿

I broke down and have been moaning all week about how I'd have been to Taiwan and back by now. Stupid COVID 😑
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

l4a54dyodwbt.gif

I admire your restraints

i got rid of all those
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

l4a54dyodwbt.gif

I admire your restraints

i got rid of all those

But you still got the duck tape, right?
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    or we could hire a bus and get someone else to drive. but that would take the fun element out of it. who else has merits on their driver's license? ;)

imma flying pretty good right now girl! :D
  • Motorsheen
    Options

imma flying pretty good right now girl! :D

200.gif
  • MiNinaLisa
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    i just want to dissolve into a fantasy of travel, food, fun, dressing up and more fun

Can I share your fantasy, P-L-E-A-S-E? 🙏🏿

I broke down and have been moaning all week about how I'd have been to Taiwan and back by now. Stupid COVID 😑

yes - and yes. stupid covid. i'd be in italy right gd now. but hell i'd go to TO or the badlands
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    speaking of the weighted blanket - do those really work? i have terrible insomnia
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    speaking of the weighted blanket - do those really work? i have terrible insomnia

I don't officially have a weighted blanket but two heavy quilts (Canada, amiright?). I fold them in fourths and plop 'em over my duvet at night. Just weighed them: 9 lb. Works a charm for me!

However, I've read that a proper weighted blanket should be no more than 10% of your bodyweight or some such metric.
  • rhmwer99
    rhmwer99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lol I am halfway through my weightloss journey, i lost 17 kg and still 14 kg to lose, but i don't feel motivated. I started choosing more unhealthy food, binge, cry everyday i feel sad, depressed and annoyed because I can't get back to track. Any advice?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Yeah I apologize, that was not my intent at all.

Nah, i’m clearly just on edge ❤️

When-He-Clearly-Had-Enough.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I want something heavy to put on top of my anxiousness so it doesn’t bubble over

Like guilt?

??
    I want something heavy to put on top of my anxiousness so it doesn’t bubble over

nope - you're coming with me. i'll pick you up and we'll go on a road trip *remember - it's my fantasy* ;)

I’ll bring the chex mix and good n plenties

and alcohol. and guns ;) jk with the guns. alcohol yes. maybe a winery?

Can I come too?

Thought you and @motorsheen were already headed somewhere but we can meet up 😌

Feel free to join us now....

Have your snacks improved?

Maybe

@Miss_Chiev0us AIN’T A SNACK

😂

Like guilt?

??

nope - you're coming with me. i'll pick you up and we'll go on a road trip *remember - it's my fantasy* ;)

I’ll bring the chex mix and good n plenties

and alcohol. and guns ;) jk with the guns. alcohol yes. maybe a winery?

Can I come too?

Thought you and @motorsheen were already headed somewhere but we can meet up 😌

Feel free to join us now....

Have your snacks improved?

Maybe

@Miss_Chiev0us AIN’T A SNACK

So you say....

I am way better than Chips Ahoy!