The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps..hope you all have a great day!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,114 Member
    Good morning, friends😊

It’s gonna be a 3 cupper day today!! ☕️🥱😵
    Enjoy your day everyone.

Only three? That's a normal day. Or maybe your cups are HUGE.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Good morning, friends😊

Enjoy your day everyone.

They’re huge.
    It’s more like the equivalent of 4-6 cups 😂
  • 43 add me please!!
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    How’s everyone this evening?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    balanc41 wrote: »
    How’s everyone this evening?

I have finally figured out tomorrow isn't Friday so the day is ok. Made a super awesome dinner, walked 11.5km today so I'm just relaxing now
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,114 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Good morning, friends😊

Enjoy your day everyone.

They’re huge.
    It’s more like the equivalent of 4-6 cups 😂

So a "cup" of coffee is five ounces. A cup MEASURE is six ounces. I have no freakin' idea who decided coffee comes in five ounce servings. My mug is closer to 16 ounces. I log it as two cups even though it's more than three.

I have three of those most days.

So that would be like nine "cups," but I log six. I love good coffee. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because I made one more mug than normal, and it lasted late in the day. I make it into a thermal container and pour into a small ceramic mug when at work. But being sleep deprived for the whole week, I bet I sleep great. I will know by morning, that's for sure. And I will have more coffee!

I like tea, too, but I rarely get around to making it. I should maybe add some to my routine.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning all you sexy people
  • forestfreek
    Good morning Tom 😊
    Awesome quote, Craig. Just what I needed to here this morning as my scale seems to be STUCK and I’m frustrated as fu@k😂

Good morning everyone ☕️😊
  • AliNouveau
    Good morning Tom 😊
    Awesome quote, Craig. Just what I needed to here this morning as my scale seems to be STUCK and I’m frustrated as fu@k😂

Have you tried changing stuff up a bit? Sometimes eating more calories can make a difference or changing up your workout a bit?
  • forestfreek
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Good morning Tom 😊

Have you tried changing stuff up a bit? Sometimes eating more calories can make a difference or changing up your workout a bit?

I’m just being impatient....lol.
    Weight doesn’t fall off the body like it used to in our 20s. It’s hard for my mind to want to accept that reality 😩😂🤣

• michaeldaily4927
    michaeldaily4927 Posts: 59 Member
    Ali, don't sweat the scale. When I start feeling like things are not moving well, I go out and buy a pair of jeans that are a little tight, and a pair of socks. I try the jeans on until they fit, and on the days I can't get them on, I put the socks on. The scale can kiss my shrinking behind!
  • AliNouveau
    Ali, don't sweat the scale. When I start feeling like things are not moving well, I go out and buy a pair of jeans that are a little tight, and a pair of socks. I try the jeans on until they fit, and on the days I can't get them on, I put the socks on. The scale can kiss my shrinking behind!

I never sweat the scale not sure why you think I do.
    I know without a scale exactly how much I weigh actually.
  • michaeldaily4927
    michaeldaily4927 Posts: 59 Member
    sorry, I meant forest. I was reading and working and not doing either very well.
  • coffee_n_weights
    coffee_n_weights Posts: 115 Member
    Hello all - back again to try to get rid of that bit of fluff yet because it's about time. Hope you all have a great day!
  • AliNouveau
    sorry, I meant forest. I was reading and working and not doing either very well.

Ahhh gotcha! I always think it's better to go with how you look and feel. I'm a dense person and weight a lot I always have. I used to always win those guess your weight games at fairs cause I carry weight weird I guess so the scale is never my friend. Oddly a friend and I discussed this yesterday
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Good morning
  • jclesch
    jclesch Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all...kinda new to this - but going to give it my best!
  • FitVibration
    FitVibration Posts: 63 Member
    53 years young. Sign me up.. 😂👍👍