The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Hello my fellow middle agers. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good morning Middle-agers
    Hope you all have a great week.. 🙂
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Hello my fellow middle agers. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hey Dave 🤗
  • zoedayan7
    zoedayan7 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi. Can I join the 'gang'? Trying to get into an exercise routine and manage my food intake (sigh). I'm a beginner jogger - again - and really really want to make it 😳
  • karelizaross
    karelizaross Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day to my fellow Americans!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    Can I join, please?

I am 47, and have lots around 25 pounds so far. I am within 4 pounds of my target of 161.

I did a 15 mile hike today. It was supposed to be 12 miles, but we got lost and so went the scenic route, which was more fun.
  • NSthingoldline
    NSthingoldline Posts: 101 Member
    45 here!
  • jeffjeff85
    jeffjeff85 Posts: 118 Member
    g5b5cavmb1zp.jpg
    57- ish
    I used to run, but in my 30s I just couldnt remember what was ineresting about it
    Would be willing to do some handball, but seems Im old, nobody does that any more!
    A little weight lifting for now... REALLY want to shed about 20 ...
  • jennifer_aikman
    jennifer_aikman Posts: 10 Member
    Hi there, I'm 59 and back again and focused. I enjoy walking and Yoga.
  • Jackie051967
    Jackie051967 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 52 you may add me.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps!
  • chrisanderson2126
    chrisanderson2126 Posts: 5 Member
    Good morning all - 44 here and trying to get a little better each day - send friend request if like otherwise, may just "see" you around here - have a great rest of the week!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Yay! People in my age group! I am battling peri menopause BS while trying to train for summer OC events. I also have a torn meniscus so I baby it but am waiting to get back to regular routine. I would love some kick a** pals to do this with...again 😆
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Getting older sucks
    We figure my shoulder issue is just wear and tear over a lifetime of a wonky bone structure. My physio guy is amazed I'm doing as well as I am with 3 of the 4 tendons having big or little tears and another tendon that could get damage. He said my fitness level and muscle tone is what is saving me as I've learned to compensate for the affected areas. So keep up with your fitness because you never know how much it's helping you until you really really need it!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited May 2019
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Getting older sucks
    We figure my shoulder issue is just wear and tear over a lifetime of a wonky bone structure. My physio guy is amazed I'm doing as well as I am with 3 of the 4 tendons having big or little tears and another tendon that could get damage. He said my fitness level and muscle tone is what is saving me as I've learned to compensate for the affected areas. So keep up with your fitness because you never know how much it's helping you until you really really need it!

It does, but it beats the alternative. Hope that nothing else troubles you.
  • fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    Well if you guys are middle aged then I’m just plain and simple old, lol.
  • brian2189114
    brian2189114 Posts: 1 Member
    New to the group. Please add me as a member. Looking for some friends on this journey.