The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 30 but an old soul :) feel free to add for friendship and fitness sharing :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!
    So my dr already has the results from my MRI but his first appt available is June 7 so I'm assuming all is good and my spontaneous healing has occured

Also at skating today I was awarded the spirit award. How fun is that!?! Yay me..spirit fingers
  • krodma77
    krodma77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to message boards but have been using this app for about 5 months. I've lost 55 lbs since October & this app certainly helped.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Thursday!
    So my dr already has the results from my MRI but his first appt available is June 7 so I'm assuming all is good and my spontaneous healing has occured

Also at skating today I was awarded the spirit award. How fun is that!?! Yay me..spirit fingers

That is a long time to wait. I'd drive myself crazy. Hoping you get great news!

The results should be posted online within the week so when they are I'll get my physio guy's opinion on them
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the weekend, now let's hope the weather is as good as it's supposed to be. I really want to get back into the yard so I can finally clean it back up for the year.
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
    Thanks! You too!
    I can't wait for the weekend, now let's hope the weather is as good as it's supposed to be. I really want to get back into the yard so I can finally clean it back up for the year.

I have been neglecting my yard this year, really need to get after it too.
  • clingerra
    clingerra Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ntnunk wrote: »
    47 next month. I'm more fit than I've ever been in my life and feeling better than I did for most of my 30s and at least half of my 20s. I'm here all the time, feel free to add me.

Yeah...age is just a state of mind.
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and aiming to lose weight by logging food in MFP. I've just started. Feel free to add me.
  • sparkyvenkman
    edited May 2019
    Options
    yvjwaomjwd7j.png
    I decided to redraw my avatar last night because I was in a good mood. My Current Desktop for my tablet.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's Victoria Day to we Canadians. Hope you enjoy the unofficial start of summer!!!!
  • ladybugirl81
    ladybugirl81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 please add me. I love the idea of this group especially because as we get older the challenge of losing weight becomes bigger💜
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 please add me. I love the idea of this group especially because as we get older the challenge of losing weight becomes bigger💜

Welcome aboard!
  • KatGrace1988
    KatGrace1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey just turned 31, feel free to add me anyone xx
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello M'Agers! Well, the trip to NOLA was okay. I'm not particularly a fan of New Orleans and we generally avoid it, but the kids enjoyed it. Breakfast at Cafe du Monde, toured St. Louis Cathedral, walked through the Cabildo museum, lunch on the Natchez for a river boat cruise, the aquarium, IMax, then takeout for supper. Around 5 miles of walking so hoping I walked off some of the calories ingested. LOL. All in all, it was a nice day.

Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a great week!
  • angejeff9269
    angejeff9269 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am 49, I would like to join the group please.
  • Phatboi00
    Phatboi00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    35, just got over a divorce and I'm trying to figure out the best diet for me. Starting with a Low carb/No carb for a few weeks and so far it's been pretty effective. I started out at 390 a few weeks ago and I'm currently down to 372 and falling. My goal is 60 pounds to start but eventually I want to get back down to 300. I go to the gym twice a week and would love to hear of some great fat burning exercises that have worked for you.
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone. Please feel free to add me, I could use the motivation.
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am seeking new friends to help motivate, share and challenge one another daily! If you are interested, please add me as a friend!
  • Potchen1
    Potchen1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I will be 44 in a couple of days and I am looking for some friends who will motivate me and share in my accomplishments (as well as encourage me when I fail). Please add me.
  • Okie_Gal82
    Okie_Gal82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    36 here! 😉