Morbidly obese and taking no prisoners

Options
12346»

Replies

• Lastchancetochange
    Options
    Keep up the great work. I started at 408 doing Keto in Oct 2018 and in February 2020 I was 222. COVID thru me off track and I gained to 280, but now back down to 265 and still dropping. You can do it.

Can you explain example of meal plans you we’re doing . That’s amazing.
  • 4Phoenix
    4Phoenix Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the inspiring work. You are a warrior....with consistency you will reach your goals!
  • Josephfunk
    Josephfunk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I came across your post and felt like reaching out to see how your progressing. I'm 5'7 and had hit a high point of about 370 but didn't kick my *kitten* into gear until about 353 pounds or so. 13 months later im at 221 pounds and ready to work on the two teens. I know the time and effort it takes to accomplish what you're doing so I just wanted to see how your doing.
  • dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @METALforCHRIST
    where are you?
    doing well?
  • KMC55
    KMC55 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hope everything is okay and you keep posting. I am learning fairly quickly that having a community behind you can make a huge difference in your journey.
  • dcollins52
    dcollins52 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is awesome cbrestensky! Keep it up!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    @Jch4mb3rs, we haven’t heard from you in a while. How’s it going?
  • LeahIsALoser
    LeahIsALoser Posts: 78 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello everyone! This thread is pretty old by now but I'm going ahead and resurrecting it because I'm actually the guy that made this thread. I have a different account for various reasons and a lot has happened between the time of the last update and now...

This is inspiring to see! You seem to have maintained your loss from long ago and even lost a bit more and that's wonderful! I'm back on MFP and back on the road to better health after regaining much of the weight I lost previously, but I feel good about things this time. You look like you are resolved to make a positive change as well.

Congrats on your upcoming marriage. That's exciting! Feel free to add me as a friend. I have a fair amount of fat to lose (100 lbs loss would put me at the high end of my "ideal" weight bracket). I'd like to lose consistently enough to get rid of much of the extra weight in the next year and I'm prepared to do the hard work to reach that goal.

As a former lurker on the message boards, I'm glad to see you back on MFP!

-Leah
  • joshuachambers597
    joshuachambers597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This thread is pretty old by now but I'm going ahead and resurrecting it because I'm actually the guy that made this thread. I have a different account for various reasons and a lot has happened between the time of the last update and now...

This is inspiring to see! You seem to have maintained your loss from long ago and even lost a bit more and that's wonderful! I'm back on MFP and back on the road to better health after regaining much of the weight I lost previously, but I feel good about things this time. You look like you are resolved to make a positive change as well.

Congrats on your upcoming marriage. That's exciting! Feel free to add me as a friend. I have a fair amount of fat to lose (100 lbs loss would put me at the high end of my "ideal" weight bracket). I'd like to lose consistently enough to get rid of much of the extra weight in the next year and I'm prepared to do the hard work to reach that goal.

As a former lurker on the message boards, I'm glad to see you back on MFP!

-Leah

Thank you for the welcome back! I'm excited to keep losing weight and to keep working towards my goals!

This week I have ended up weighing 355 so I lost 2 lbs this week. My diet isn't under as good management as it was when I started this thread but I know that as time goes on I will get it more fine tuned.

I worked out in some capacity nearly every day this week and of course went to jiu-jitsu where I got my butt beat lmao.

Today I'll be doing the last day of week one for C25K. I didn't struggle with week one the same way I did when I started this thread so that was a really good feeling. What didn't feel good was that the trail I chose to run in ended up being flooded in some spots 🤦‍♂️

rrgwpkgn1i3o.jpg