Morbidly obese and taking no prisoners

Replies

• Jch4mb3rs
    Jch4mb3rs Posts: 67 Member
    Today was another great day in the books. Managed to once again finish my day very well below my calorie goal for the day.

Got out of work and immediately went outside to do my kettlebell workout. Added to how many swings I'm doing and damn is that tough!! It will knock the wind out of you as if you just finished an intense run! Took a few minutes to finally stop gasping for breath lol.

Anyways, tomorrow is weigh in day!!! Hoping for some good numbers.
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Wow that’s awesome.
  • noiseydonut
    noiseydonut Posts: 18 Member
    Love your motivation1
  • Jch4mb3rs
    So I didn't do any cardio yesterday, not an excuse but I find it difficult to do cardio on days that I work...mostly because work involves being on my feet and moving around a bunch in the first place!! Really gotta look into yoga because I need cardio to be something that doesn't feel like what I already spent 10 hours doing.

Plan is to start biking in the future as well but I want to lose some more weight first.

Today otherwise is going good, did my kettlebell workouts and in a few days I'll have my steal mace that I will be adding to my kettlebell workouts.
  • Onedaywriter
    Onedaywriter Posts: 324 Member
    Wow. You are awesome!!

I hope you decide to post the monthly progress photos- I would be inspired to follow along. It sounds like you got this!! The toughest part is starting and you already did that!! Keep going!!
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Wow. You are awesome!!

I hope you decide to post the monthly progress photos- I would be inspired to follow along. It sounds like you got this!! The toughest part is starting and you already did that!! Keep going!!

I actually am planning on doing that, I have some pictures I took last month so I suspect I'll be doing my month comparisons on like the 25th or something.
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Today has been really good so far!! Currently under calories and I dont see that changing for the day.

Yet another long day at work, hit my steps goal just by working lol. Today is cardio and I just couldn't bring myself to drive into town to do it.

SO I decided to run up and down my stairs for cardio instead lol. I need to figure out a routine and what I want my cardio to be. Until that happens my cardio days will most likely always be lackluster.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    Well done you have a plan good luck!
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Fell asleep before I could update my thread yesterday lol.

I ended the day in a caloric deficit yet again and I found a pretty good cardio workout for obese people on YouTube that I followed! So now I dont think I will be missing any of my cardio days going forward!!

Today is strength day, so I'm looking forward to that! Used to be that I dreaded doing the deadlifts but they are getting so much easier now.

As a side thought, anyone take cold showers? I have been taking nothing but cold showers since I started and I LOVE it. Helps jump start your metabolism too.
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Well looky what I got! I cannot wait to use it tomorrow!!

rwbrm915r6pa.jpg
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Well looky what I got! I cannot wait to use it tomorrow!!

rwbrm915r6pa.jpg

Boom ! Good luck. Have fun. I watched that video you posted looks very interesting. How heavy is that thing. I believe they mentioned in the video but I can’t recall.

Your doing great
  • Jch4mb3rs
    edited August 2020
    The macebell that I decided to buy is the 10 pound one and I'm glad I didn't get the 15 lb one that he was using in the video because I would have had a hard time with that one haha.

Today was decent, ended the day under calories. Bought a pizza and had that for all my meals for the day lol.

Tomorrow is official weigh in day and I am once again hoping for good numbers. The president of my company visited today so I was working until 12:30 midnight and then went back in by 5 in the morning which COMPLETELY screwed up my day. Ended up not doing any cardio because after everything was said and done I felt like garbage.
  • Jch4mb3rs
    Today has been a good day, on track to stay under calories and got a really good workout in! Got to use my new macebell today!

Did
    30 Kettlebell single arm deadlifts per arm
    30 kettlebell rows per arm
    10 kettlebell clean and presses per arm
    30 kettlebell halos
    60 macebell 360s
    60 macebell dynamic curls
    30 macebell grave diggers per arm
    30 macebell spear stabs per arm
    20 two handed kettlebell swings.

agglbpn38fi8.jpg

• Jch4mb3rs
    Today was good, got my cardio workout in. Currently VERY under calories. A bit too much to be honest, so I'm going to have a larger dinner tonight since I have only managed to eat less than 1,000 today.
  • dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    @METALforCHRIST
    How are you doing? I log in every day to see your progress. You are an inspiration. Exercise is my biggest challenge, not because I can't... I just don't.

Be strong and press on!