Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I swear,
    it’s like there’s a giant ball of fire in the sky.

p3mce3vskfzw.jpeg

well.....
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    boh24tuatmr6.jpeg
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Random thought: How relatively small 1/2C of garlic mashed potatoes look on my plate. *whimper*
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    What about adding mashed cauliflower to your garlic mashed potatoes? Ooh, *I* might have to try that. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »
    R.I.P Eddie Van Halen :(
    The music world has lost another legend...

Sixty-five always used to seem so old to me. Now that I'm 66(egads 67 in 3 days)my thought is, Eddie VanHalen died so young. :(

R.I.P. Eddie VanHalen
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    In your youth, did you ever attend a bivouac and eat s'mores. I still don't understand the hoopla over s'mores. I'd rather eat pinecones and old tennis shoes.
  • honeybee__12
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I see a TV ad for an adventure show.
    A guy says,
    “I’ve spent the last 20 years of my life dedicated to finding out who was actually the first person to make it to the top of Mt Everest.”

I wonder, “REALLY?, WHY?”
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    When running we put on our extra special running clothes so people won't think we're running from a hold-up at the local liquor store.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Sometimes pain is nice. I’ll spare the gross details but...

I find it extremely enjoyable hopping into an almost too hot shower and standing under the shower head, set on spray, and letting the water rinse over road rash until the affected (not infected) area starts to itch and tingle, and the area around it becomes so itchy it’s near unbearable.

Then, placing the road rash directly in the line of Water spray so it feels like pins and needles stabbing it to the point it hurts but itches and the surrounding skin almost goes from itching to tickling.

Follow that up with a slow, but Semi firm, wipe Of a loofa to really clean it off, hopping out of the shower and another firmer, but gentle, wipe of a soft cloth.... I’m in heaven.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @Motorsheen You're rubbing off on me. There's a thread, how do you track this wine. All I can think about is ...

q83x1juywfso.png

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Sometimes pain is nice. I’ll spare the gross details but...

I find it extremely enjoyable hopping into an almost too hot shower and standing under the shower head, set on spray, and letting the water rinse over road rash until the affected (not infected) area starts to itch and tingle, and the area around it becomes so itchy it’s near unbearable.

Then, placing the road rash directly in the line of Water spray so it feels like pins and needles stabbing it to the point it hurts but itches and the surrounding skin almost goes from itching to tickling.

Follow that up with a slow, but Semi firm, wipe Of a loofa to really clean it off, hopping out of the shower and another firmer, but gentle, wipe of a soft cloth.... I’m in heaven.

i also enjoy certain types of pain
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    51aM.gif
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Conditioning at home

RequiredCreamyAustrianpinscher.webp
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    How often should you bathe

gif-bunny-getting-a-bath-in-a-sink
  • Diatonic12
    Options
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Trust your gut. Your first impression is usually right. Don't overthink it. Stop editing yourself.
    When you feel that gut punch like the wind is being knocked out of you, Stop and look all around you. If you're livin' in a big ole city that might mean underneath your vehicle. Out in the country, it might mean a grizz is tracking you. Out ahead of you but circles back around you and is hot on your trail. Never ever underestimate a grizzly's personality. They're the top of the food chain.

Stay focused and never take your eye off the ball. Your life might depend on it.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    15dcscd60jry.jpeg