What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• pedro_testi
    pedro_testi Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2020
    My fat feels different.

I'm not sure how to describe this or if anyone here has had a similar experience... My stomach felt firmer at maximum fatness. I'm not saying the skin is loose now or anything (well, maybe it's a bit looser, but that's not what I mean), but it feels... softer and squishier? I don't have to prod it to know it feels different, I just 'know' - but if I prod it, I can feel the difference.

There's less fat overall, but what is left feels like a different type of fat. A different texture. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just that it's different and it's a little bit weird.

Is it just me?

I've noticed that too and that the fat becomes less softer / squishier after a longer than usual sleep - and gets more squishier as I sleep less ( all while on a lifestyle aimed for fat loss and muscle increase ) .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!