NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,210 Member
    edited October 2020
    @midsummer174627 Sounds like a good reasonable goal. The MFP planner makes it so easy to track. The phone is easier than the computer in my opinion. Because on the phone, it will suggest foods that you usually eat with other foods so you can go click click click and you're done.

@roz0810 Welcome to the group! Nice to see another face from across the pond. We have a group member here Joanna who checks in every once in a while. What are your October goals?

@trooworld 100% today again. How's the food tracking coming along?

@mswatson0777 You sound so upbeat now. I'm so happy for you that the covid/stress doldrums are pushed away. I like your silver lining of covid lockdown. We can always find one if we look hard enough.

@gemwolf110 Nice to see you. Sorry I can't help you with the fitness tracker recommendations. Think of all the features you want and will use. Then if they are both equal that way, go for the cheaper one. lol

@teresaw1020 Just keep tweaking until you find the perfect Teresa plan. I have been really good this week on food, water, movement. Scale is not cooperating. I will stand fast like a good soldier does and then reevaluate at the end of the month. Dishwasher: Burned calories? See.....silver lining.... :D Maybe something simple as a blown fuse. Do dishwashers have fuses? Or the electric plug died. That happened recently with my vacuum cleaner. It was the plug. Some how inside the plug the wires had come unconnected.

@cbabie I'm glad you are walking. It's so good for you. Maybe she can come up with some good food items. :D Just remember one meal at a time. That's all we need to focus on. I don't know if a Mac is better than Windows or vice versa just different. It's funny how in three weeks my muscle memory took over and now I keep hitting the Alt key instead of ctrl when I want to copy/paste. I still have my open tabs which I like. Obviously the close button is in a completely different position. But I guess this was all good for my brain to try and shake things up. Were you one of those that liked Mr. Rogers growing up? You know I can totally see it. You are definitely older than me. :# So tracking.......it's really a habit just like everything else. One thing that really helps me is that I'm in a small group where we have to tell each other over Marco Polo everything we ate that day for accountability. Or even I am accountable to you all when I tell you whether I went under/over on my carbs for the day. So If I haven't been tracking, I can't do that and then have to stop and do it. Mostly though I just track after each meal because it's a habit. I usually just have three meals and a snack. I'm still working on my habit of pre-planning in the morning like I used to do last fall. That works out so much better. I know exactly what I will eat. I know if I stick to my plan, I won't go over and I'll lose weight.

Green Day- Stayed OP 215/238 Intentional movement: 17 min walking 25 strength training 19 cardio

October goals; Green dot day. o:) Drink 6 glasses of water o:) Burn 275 calories o:) Preplan food :(
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    My goals are:
    ➡ stay within calories
    ➡ log food
    ➡ walking 30+ minutes per day
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,854 Member
    @mswatson0777 Thanks! I did have fun putting stuff up. :) I haven't decorated a pumpkin in years, I'm too lazy lol. I'm glad you had fun vegging out. It always helps me feel more stressed when I create a plan.

@gemwolf110 Hello! I've heard the Apple watch is really nice but I haven't had any experience with either.

@TeresaW1020 Ooh shopping trip! No, it's never too soon to shoe shop! lol Good luck with your food tweaks, I hope it works out.

@cbabie That's great, I bet you get a lot of steps in. Yes, we hold each other accountable. ;) I am glad too, how are you feeling with your allergies? Yes, I am glad I got the mask making down, too. It feels good to be able to make a mask that doesn't smash my face lol.

@theslightedgeforever You are doing awesome. Me? 50% yesterday. :( The food tracking isn't a problem: 100% yesterday and all week. How about you?

@roz0810 Those are great goals! Do you pre-track your food or do you track your food as you eat it? I personally think it is helpful to pre-track it either the night before or in the morning. It gives me sort of a "roadmap" for the day and also, I know it's done and I don't have an excuse not to do it. Where do you walk? Do you like to walk in your neighborhood or do you go to a park somewhere? I like to walk, too. I just go in my neighborhood (although it's not very scenic).

Hello, all! I got my Halloween decorations put up. I will include a picture of my tabletop Halloweentown display. The mausoleum and graveyard in the bottom left corner of the picture, I handpainted. We also have a few things here and there throughout the condo but this is my pride and joy! lol

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 4-Oct 10:
    - track 90% of food intake
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day
    - get up from my desk every hour and stretch
    - put my utensil down between bites (CARRYOVER GOAL)
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything (CARRYOVER GOAL)
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal (CARRYOVER GOAL)

upbhaz5g05sq.jpg
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    @trooworld I love how you say you're too lazy to decorate a pumpkin but you have a stunning hand-painted table top set. It looks fabulous!!

@theslightedgeforever I've definitely been in a better mood lately. It helps that I'm on a break between classes and work has somewhat calmed down. That being said, stuff is starting to ramp up again so I'm not sure how long that will last.

@cbabie You definitely got your movement in yesterday! My dogs are my motivation to get off my butt too, they are absolute nightmares when they don't get walks so it's not worth it to skip!

@gemwolf110 Welcome back! I totally get the business of life aspect. I don't have any fitness gadgets so I don't have an opinion, but let us know which one you decide on

@TeresaW1020 I hope you have a great time in Atlanta. I've never been but I hear it's a really fun town!

Happy Friday all! Tonight we're having a socially distanced bonfire at our house to burn off our woodpile before winter and I'm really excited. It's going to be a LONG day at work today.

I called amazon this morning since I thought we had some packages stolen. Only to find out they've been in my husbands trunk...for over a week. I'm so annoyed and currently stuck on instachat with amazon trying to cancel the second order I placed. Also, the order was my weights, which meant I could have been working out with them all week. Spouses sometimes, sigh.
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,560 Member
    Afternoon all, Well I did figure out my blaze with my walking, so I will be using that function now. LOL. I have been sleeping well, but baby is sleeping much better. Yea. I had a protein shake this morning and baby girl had part of mine..she likes strawberries.. LOL

@mswatson0777 I had to laugh about your amazon order..I get annoyed because my DH feels he has to say everything more than once...so I ALWAYS know when our stuff arrives...he always tells me more than once that it came. LOL Hopefully you can maintain balance. :). Well the weights should help. LOL

@trooworld I agree with mswatson007...laughing cause you can't do a pumpkin, but you hand painted those things..sounds to me you like painting better than carving..LOL.

@roz0810 great goals

@theslightedgeforever I only 'listened" to Mr Rodgers..never watched it as a kid...but my kids oh my..it was Mr Rodgers, Sesame Street and Electric Co...EVERY DAY ugh. 3 halos out 4 not bad! LOL

cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    @roz0810 Your goals sound very doable.

@trooworld 25% for water today. 100% for tracking all week. That's usually not my problem. I love your decorations. That is so cool. I'm expecting Michael Jackson to pop up and start dancing. My decorations would consist of putting a cardboard pumpkin on the door. lol Something I bought at Walmart versus hand-painting.

@mswatson0777 Did you have a good eating day? oh my dh would be so dead for that. He knows how I am with Amazon packages. I'm so paranoid and always rant about them just leaving them on the porch. Prime Day is on the 13th I think as a reminder. :)

@cbabie Can you check your heartrate while you are walking? There's a reason I use workout instead of walk on my Versa. But cant remember what it is. I don't really care if I mark my route or not. Just care about getting in my zone minutes and burned calories for the day. Mr Rogers was always boring to me. Are you that old that you had to listen to shows on the radio. :D:D Disclaimer @roz0810 @cbabie is my sister. I got to watch Electric Company in school when it first came out. HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Yellow Day- Went Over 229/164 Intentional movement: Rest Day

October goals; Green dot day. :( Drink 6 glasses of water :( Burn 275 calories *** Preplan food :(
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    edited October 2020
    @trooworld thank you. i sometimes like to pre track if I know what I'll be eating. I also find it so much easier then I can map out the day like u said. but mostly I just do it whilst cooking. also I walk my friends dog with another friend who walks her dog too so we go twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon so I get some walking in at least everyday.
    loving the Halloween stuff!

@cbabie thank you too. im currently having slimfast high protein shakes for 2 meals because its been working well for me.

@theslightedgeforever ahh i see. great!

So hubby had his birthday Thursday so I did eat some things which weren't planned and yesterday too but I won't carry it on. Few days here and there won't hurt me. Just gna stay away from the scales for a few days tho 😂
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @trooworld Your Halloween village is super cute! I love the little buildings. Do you add to it every year? :)

@mswatson0777 The bonfire sounds like so much fun! Ugghhh what was your DH thinking? At least you have your weights now! :)

@cbabie That is great that you and the baby are sleeping better. I loved watching Mr. Rogers when I used to keep kids. Most mornings I would be the only one watching while they were all playing. :D

@roz0810 You are so right that a few days of overeating is not what causes us to have weight issues. It’s what we do on a consistent basis that really matters. You have to enjoy a birthday! :)

Good morning! Our shopping trip yesterday was fun and very successful. We have been wanting a new chair and a new entryway credenza since moving in last year. I did my homework and found exactly what I wanted and went into the stores armed with the online prices. Both store's price matched and I saved over $400, which made DH very happy. The chair has a special order fabric and we won’t get it until sometime late February but the credenza will be here next week. :grin: We also browsed around a bunch of different stores and picked up a few Christmas things, but I have to wait for Trooworld’s holiday to be over before the stores really stock up on their Christmas decorations. ;) We ate out at Panera yesterday where I had a salad. We left Atlanta by going to Starbucks and getting a latte and one of their incredible pumpkin scones. I thought it would hurt my weight, but I was actually down this morning! Probably all that walking that I did helped and I only had a cup of yogurt for dinner. This morning I’m going to start 80 Day Obsession for my workouts. When I tried it several months ago it was too intense for me. I’m hoping that I will be able to complete it this time and really lose some inches and tone up even more. I have my goal to be down at least another full size when I turn 55 in March. :)
  • mswatson0777
    @cbabie I got a good laugh out of your post, it definitely sounds like we have the opposite problem! I'm so glad you and baby girl are getting some sleep, and I think it's super cute she wants some of your shake. Protein shakes are pretty tasty when made right!

@theslightedgeforever I actually did do well on my eating and only went over by about 100 calories which I'm calling a win since we grilled brats and I had two drinks! I'm normally not super paranoid about packages because we live in a small enough town, but after a week of nothing arriving I was about to go all out for a camera doorbell!

@roz0810 Nothing wrong with celebrating, it's just all about getting back on track!

@TeresaW1020 I bet with all those workouts you've been doing that you'll rock 80 Day Obsession! Sounds like you're shopping trip was super successful and fun.

Alright ladies, I need you to be my accountabilibuddies. I have been on track all week and doing great, but the weekends are normally when I fall off the wagon. Please help me stay accountable! My new goal is to check in every day no matter what (I wasn't checking in on weekends before which probably wasn't helping me any). I'm at the upper edge of my weight range (or as I call it my panic weight where nothing fits) so I either get my &*%$ together or buy new clothes and I am NOT buying new clothes.

I've also got a lofty school goal this weekend which will keep me busy, and it's supposed to be gorgeous fall weather so I'll be getting out to enjoy the beautiful leaves. Staying active and staying busy is the name of the game!
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 lol! Thank you. That's why I'm too lazy to decorate a pumpkin, I have no energy after the tabletop display! ;) A bonfire sounds fun. That sucks about your Amazon order. I hope you can get it canceled. Okay, we'll help you stay accountable. What are you going to do today towards being more healthy?

@cbabie That's great! I'm glad the baby is sleeping better. That should help you too? I do like painting better than carving. For the record, I only painted the cemetery stuff, not the buildings.

@theslightedgeforever I got 50% water yesterday. Yeah, tracking is usually not my problem anymore either. Thanks re: my decorations. Haha I've got some of those types of decorations, too! :)

@roz0810 That's great to walk your friend's dog, I bet that makes it more fun to walk. I have a dog and I walk him. He walks slowly sometimes though, so it ends up not being very good exercise lol. Thanks re: the Halloween decorations. I love them! Life happens re: hubby's birthday. You have to live your life, too. Just gotta make the next decision a healthy one, right?

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! I am not SUPPOSED to add to it every year, but I kind of end up doing that. :D That's great that you saved so much money and got exactly what you wanted! LOL my holiday will be over soon enough ;). BUT...I love Christmas, too, and boy do I decorate for it.

Hello all. I'm having a late start to my day. Well, I've actually been up since 6:00. I had coffee, then I meditated for a bit and went and got groceries, then did my WW meeting virtually. I'm just now having time to connect with you all. I weighed in this morning and was rewarded for not sabotaging myself: I'm down -4.2 lbs this week. I knew I was going to have a loss but I didn't know it was going to be that much.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 4-Oct 10:
  • cbabie
    Morning all, been on my walk with baby girl. I am so happy that I got my fitbit working showing me how much I am walkng and fatburn zones..etc. It causes me to make sure I am walking and not just taking steps.

@trooworld I love Christmas too ( well used to). Since my bday is on christmas, I have LOTS of decorations. I had a aunt born on Christmas too...great on the loss..that is good. I still haven't gotten on the scale..I think out of mind..LOL

@TeresaW1020 So glad you got your stuff and saved all that money...now you can buy something else..LOL. I love Panera, good job on getting the salad. LOL I have a goal just to be alive on my next birthday...and not sick. LOL

@mswatson0777 LOL I think we all need accountability. I too am trying to check in every day. So we will work together. :smiley: I have trouble on Sundays...

@roz0810 I have never tried the Slim Fast shakes, they always look good!!

@theslightedgeforever no I am not old enough to listen on the radio..You know I still don't really like listening to things..I like to visualize. Draw me a picture..LOL.

Cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    @roz0810 Just keep finding and doing those things you know work for you. I once did the Shred Diet with Dr. Ian Smith. I got so sick of salads and smoothies. I won't touch shakes or smoothies now. Maybe one day.

@teresaw1020 Your plan sounds good. I'm sure you have shown some progress and will be able to do more of that program you had tried before. Hooray for the furniture. Dh brought home a piece of carrot cake and I ate two bites. First bite I was like yuck too dry. Second bite dh says I thought you didn't like it. :D For about a year and a half I have had on my to do list Make dh carrot cake. But I know if I do it will be yummy and I will eat more than I'm supposed to. Maybe for his bday.

@mswatson0777 OK, I'll help you focus on the weekends. How about new clothes in a smaller size. Now that would be fun, right? How far are you away from your ideal goal?

@trooworld I got 50% today. Left it too late and then was up peeing all night. But I did better than day before which was my goal. Woohoo Woohoo That loss deserved two of them. Just keep doing it right.

@cbabie Did you track at least one meal today? I only like breakfast at Panera. Egg and cheese on an Asiago Bagel. I like podcasts but I need to be sitting down and not doing anything else for those. I abhor audiobooks because I can usually read faster than the person talks and it's too boring to me; plus I try to do other things while listening and lose the plot. I'm a visual learner too. When following a recipe it needs to be written down. Don't tell me or show me.

I'm a prime example of the scale cannot be controlled. I lost 2.1 lbs from my last weigh in and by all accounts I should have been higher seeing as the day before I went over at least 300 cals and 65 carbs. Plus had cheese popcorn and the sodium count would have been through the roof. I stepped on the scale expecting the worst and got a WHOOSH! instead. I even stepped off and on because I thought it was wrong. Nope. So the moral of the story is just keep doing what you are supposed to be doing most of the time and good things will happen. Don't let one day of a bad weigh-in knock you off the trail.

Green Day- Stayed OP 199/238 Intentional movement: 41 min walking

October goals; Green dot day. o:) Drink 6 glasses of water :| Burn 275 calories o:) Preplan food :(
  • trooworld
    @cbabie It's nice to have a "reward" for all our hard work/walking, isn't it? Even if it is just our fitness tracker telling us how much we've walked! If my birthday was on Christmas, I'd have even more decorations, too, I think lol. Thanks re: the loss. Well, you'll get on the scale eventually.

@theslightedgeforever I also got 50% yesterday. That's too bad about being up all night. I was, too, but then again, I am every night. :( Thanks re: the loss. Congrats on the loss! :) I always say that the scale is a crapshoot. People look at me like I have 3 heads when I say it but it's true.

Hi all. I couldn't sleep so I got up at 5:00 a.m. That stinks to get up so early on a Sunday. I'll probably take a nap later but still. I wanted to show you how my Amazon Halo tracks my activity. Here is a picture of it by the week. I have an activity goal it sets for me based on the American Heart Association and latest medical research, it is 150 pts for the week. I get +2 pts per minute for intense exercise, +1 pt per minute for moderate exercise, and +1 pt per 20 minutes for light exercise. I lose points when I'm not moving enough: over 8 hours a day, I start losing -1 pt per hour! (At least I think it is over 8 hours per DAY not per week, I'll see on Monday when it resets!) It is really making me think about my movement. Yesterday, while I was cooking, I was dancing around while cooking to try to get some activity points lol. I guess I need to aim for around 22 a day if I want to hit my goal by the end of the week.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 11-Oct 17:

dcibnalnzhq2.jpg
  • mswatson0777
    @trooworld Down over 4lbs!?! Way to go!!! That's amazing! Your morning sounds absolutely fabulous and relaxing, I hope you enjoyed the time. Your Amazon Halo tracker looks so cool, I'm definitely intrigued. Is what you posted included in the base model or do you need the subscription for it?

@theslightedgeforever Great loss!! And you're absolutely right, all of your good habits added up instead of that one day where you were just slightly over. And goodness knows I have plenty of clothes in a size smaller right now since I'm up! Ideally I'd like to be about 15-20lbs less than I am right now, but I'm about 12lbs away from a healthy BMI which is my first goal.

@cbabie Happy Sunday! Any plans for staying on track today? And it sounds like your fitness tracker is really working in your favor

Happy Sunday all! Yesterday I actually sticked with my goal, the first Saturday I've done so in MONTHS! I got a ton of research readings done and we went on a long afternoon bike ride which was really fun. Today I'm planning on doing some long dog walks, and if I'm feeling really ambitious maybe playing around with my new weights (if not I will Monday for sure!). Today I am committed to sticking with my goal as well. It's really been helping to focus on whole foods instead of having junky diety food in the house (I'm looking at you protein/granola bars!). I even bought natural peanut butter with no sugar added, which I figure is a good step in the right direction.

• cbabie
    Afternoon all, I am waiting for baby girl to take a nap so I can. LOL. I am dreaming weird dreams and even when I doze..I don’t feel refreshed. I got 3 walks in yesterday. I like my tracker, its showing my fat burn and cardio on my walks. Maybe this is a good thing LOL
    @trooworld I love the look of your tracker. I love that it motivates you!! I might get on the scale tomorrow.

@theslightedgeforever Congrats on the loss. No I didn’t track. But I am sure I will...LOL.

@mswatson0777 So glad you met your goals It always feels so glop don’t!!! No I didn’t track. But with you all including MY sister keeping me accountable I guess I will LOL. Thanks for keeping my moving forward.

Cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld I got 50%. I like the Halo thing. It sounds like the new fitbit zone minutes. But I do like the idea of losing points. I would play that game even though I have to do it manually. 22 points a day if you don't take rest days like I do. I have to shoot for 30 points a day because I have 2 days off a week.

@mswatson0777 Your first goal sounds doable. When is your deadline to lose the 12 lbs? Yaay for sticking with your goals. I'm finding all I need to do is focus on today. Or even the task in front of me.

@cbabie Make mandatory naptime at a certain time each day and call it BookTime. That's what I used to do for the kids. We would all lay down with our books in my bed or I guess Ipad now, and the rule was just read your book and when I get out of bed, BookTime is over. They always fell asleep. Me too. I still have BookTime. lol Woohoo on the walks. So in your journal make two columns....I don't want to track my food because and then I want to track my food because..... Now list all your reasons.

Yellow Day- Went Over 237/164 Intentional movement: Rest Day

October goals; Green dot day. :( Drink 6 glasses of water :| Burn 275 calories *** Preplan food o:)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @trooworld That Halo looks really cool! I like the weekly points break down on the app. It should really help keep you up and moving…or dancing! :grin:

@cbabie I’m glad you like your tracker and that it’s keeping you motivated to get out and move. What will you do in the winter? I bet baby girl would love to have dance parties. ;)

@mswatson0777 Great job on sticking to your goals yesterday! Be careful with your weights so that you don’t overdo it. I am speaking from multiple experiences! :D

@theslightedgeforever Mmmm carrot cake is one of my favorite flavors!! I was just reading a low carb recipe that used almond flour and monkfruit sugar that looked good. I might make something like that for the holidays.

Good morning! I was able to do the full 60 minutes, 80 Day Obsession Booty workout yesterday and was very proud of myself. The first time I had ever done that workout I couldn’t do half the moves and I certainly couldn’t do the full reps. The trainer uses resistant bands for all the exercises and I was using my medium bands. Yes, I’m a little sore this morning but doing OK. Today is cardio. :# I’m also going to try to fast until dinner today because the last two days of beef stew and bread has my weight back up and I need to get it back down!
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 Yes, thank you! I couldn't believe it myself! I did enjoy the time immensely. Now, back to work lol. Technically, there is only one model so you need a subscription for the one model but you can cancel the subscription and just go with the bare-bones offerings of no subscription. Here is a link to the difference between what you get with the subscription and without: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GQAJNVT7S4XCHMT2 Way to go, sticking to your activity goal! It sounds like you had a really productive Saturday. You sound like you are off to a terrific start!

@cbabie 3 walks is terrific! Thanks, yes, it does motivate me. I hope it keeps on motivating me. ;) I hope you get the courage to get on the scale.

@theslightedgeforever I also got 50%. Yeah I think it is similar to the zone minutes. The losing points thing makes me anxious though. I'm constantly worried about it lol. Oh geez, 30 points a day! That would be hard.

Hello all! I've enjoyed the 4 days off and now it is back to work for me. :/ I think this is the first weekend I've had where I didn't use most of my weekly WW points in a long time. Usually, on Saturday, I end up eating half (or more) of my weeklies on an extravagant meal. This week was different. I'm glad.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 11-Oct 17:
  • mswatson0777
    @trooworld Thanks for that link, that was super helpful! From the looks of it it moderates your tone of voice? I'm curious for what kind of data that shows/what it does? It's crazy how far technology has come! It sounds like you had a really good on-track weekend!

@TeresaW1020 Thanks for the warning! I will definitely try not to dive in too hard too fast! I'm really impressed you did the full 60 minutes of 80 Day Obsession! I've been mostly sticking with 30-40 minute ones so you are killing it!

@theslightedgeforever Ideally, I'd like it off before next summer (since my hope is that we can gather again in large groups by then. I'm okay with taking the loss slow, I just don't want to backtrack anymore

@cbabie I hope you didn't go too crazy without tracking yesterday! How frustrating you weren't able to get a restful nap in.

Happy Monday all! I've decided I'm going to try to have a positive attitude this week since I was pretty grumpy about work last Friday. My new job is just a lot. A lot of pressure, a lot of responsibility, and a lot of people constantly questioning what I do. I know I entered into it during a really hard season and starting a new job in a pandemic while training an entirely new team is not ideal and wouldn't put any job in the best light. My goal for the week ahead is to be positive and open to change.
  • cbabie
    Morning all... Well I didn't sleep well again due to dreams..BUT this time, when I woke up I remembered my dream and wrote it down. I think it was an answer to my prayers I have been praying. I do like that I am being able to totally use my fitbit for the reasons I bought it originally. Well as @mswatson0777 stated I need your help in being accountable to myself. I have to track, I have to get this weight off. It simply is not healthy. The atmosphere of our nation alone is not healthy, so I need to control what I do have control over, which is me. So today I am committed to tracking. I did get on the scale this morning and what a surprise...NOT.. I am at my highest weight in 7 years. No wonder I get winded walking baby girl...

@mswatson0777 I love that you are looking at your job in a positive manner..that means it's a healthy view. Great job on posting over the weekend.

@trooworld see I did get on the scale..20lb over my "I feel good weight" Congrats on not using all your points this weekend.d

@TeresaW1020 I like the dancing ideal...LOL. I think I will have to get on my TM, but I do live in a climate with no snow.. So we will walk outside as long as we can. LOL. I feel better when I fast breakfast, but I tend to overeat at lunch..so finding balance. LOL Great job on the exercise!!!

@theslightedgeforever I like the book time, she still is good at naps. Just that day..not sure what got into her. It was one of those days. I am sure you still do book time LOL.

Okay gotta go..baby girl just figured out how to open the back door and go outside.. YEA

Cbabie