NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,210 Member
    No time to respond to everyone today.

75% water

I went to the dr and I have shingles. Sunday I woke up looking like Quasimodo with my eye almost swollen shut. Now it's more like Rocky. I guess I waited too long to get the vaccine. I only found out about it during the past 6 months of shut down and I didn't really want to go to the dr and be around people. I was waiting til we were past all this. So I had to go to dr and be around people anyway. Lots of pills each day to take. Yuck. So I've made an executive decision to have no red days until I feel better. I'll just go with yellow and green.

Yellow Day- Stayed OP 118/164 Intentional movement: 25 minutes strength train 25 min dancing to 80's music on YouTube 42 zone minutes

October goals; Green dot day. o:) Drink 6 glasses of water :| Burn 275 calories o:) Preplan food :(
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,854 Member
    @mswatson0777 If you want it to, it can listen to you and tell you how others hear you. It doesn't listen constantly but randomly listens. Below is an example of it, it is my tone from yesterday. I don't think it is completely accurate because I think it is picking up voices from my audiobook I was listening to lol. For instance, it said I was negative at 3:50 p.m. but I know for a fact I wasn't talking to anyone at that time and was listening to my audiobook in the car at that time. ;) I've heard from other people it's pretty accurate though. I should turn the mic off when I am listening to audiobooks but I'm afraid I will forget to turn the mic back on. It is crazy! I did have a good on-track weekend. Your job sounds like a lot on your shoulders. You have a good goal.

@cbabie I didn't sleep well, either. :( That's good you have an answer to your prayers. How can we help you? What would help you best? Do you want us to pester you? lol Tracking is a great first step! I'm sorry that the scale was a bust. But at least you know what you are facing.

@theslightedgeforever Oh no! I'm so sorry. I hope it goes away quickly. I hope it's not too painful.

Hello all. I had a good day yesterday. I worked 9:30-1:30 and stayed away from both the vending machine and the cafe. When I came home from getting my husband from work, I realized that I was losing activity points, so I hopped on that dreaded spin bike and I rode it for 7 minutes (yes, that's all, I know that's pathetic, but my legs were tired!). I earned 27 points yesterday, which is over my goal of 22 for the day! :D I earned 12 points for just that bike ride alone, so maybe this morning, I will ride it for a bit while my legs are fresh.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 11-Oct 17:
    - track 90% of food intake
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day
    - get up from my desk every hour and stretch
    - put my utensil down between bites (CARRYOVER GOAL)
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything (CARRYOVER GOAL)
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal (CARRYOVER GOAL)

c0xacnmds0qe.jpg
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    @cbabie I think you raised a really important point about controlling what we can control. I've similarly been feeling a lot of existential dread about the state of the world which is not helping my mood or my health. But I've been trying to commit to personal health and being extra kind to others as we walk through this stress together which is helping.

@trooworld I don't know whether to be deeply impressed or deeply terrified by that feature! lol. Technology is truly amazing. Way to go with hopping on that bike and getting the extra burn in.

@theslightedgeforever I am so sorry you caught shingles, I know it can be truly awful! I hope the pills do their magic and you get some relief.

I followed @TeresaW1020's lead and did 80 Day Obsession this morning. The 50 minute AAA (abs, arms, and a** workout was no joke!). My arms feel like noodles in the best way.

I'm really happy I have counseling today so I can talk about my negative outlook on work lately. I think it's just stress and overwhelm that's pushing it along, but it's not a good head space to be in. Exhibit A: yesterday my lunch was taken up by a board meeting and at 7 I had to do a high school presentation so I didn't feel like I could fully relax after work until that was over. Tonight should be better, but I've got a fair amount of gradwork to catch up on so it'll be watching a mindless show while I type out some notes and hunting down/printing more articles to read over the weekend. Is it the weekend yet???
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    @mswatson0777 when will you be done grad school? All your stories remind me of when I was in grad school. I did 12 months compressed, it was tough.

@trooworld that is an interesting gadget! I couldn’t use it- I don’t talk to people enough lol. It will tell me to make more friends. Hey 7 mins on the bike is better than nothing! Just call it interval training….you just have long intervals :Ds

@theslightedgeforever- shingles oh no! My step-m had them and said they were very painful. I hope you recover soon. I think adjusting your fitness plan is a good idea.

@cbabie…when you were saying- I need to control what I do have control over- me! You know athletes say that. I watch a of baseball and they will ask the pitcher before a game, are you nervous, etc., and the guy always says- I just focus on controlling what I can control- myself. So that is a good motto! Just think of yourself like an athlete.

@TeresaW1020 yay on doing the Obsession workout.

Well I was really off the wagon on the weekend. Last week they shut gyms down again, and I was like well heck, I might as well order Chinese food lol. So I had Chinese food and then leftovers. Then actually my trainer contacted me and was like even though the gym cannot be open to the public, the gym owner said he would let us go in to exercise, so it would just be me and my trainer. So I will still do that.

I am basically back on maintenance mode, though, with the gym closed. It is closed for a month.
    This week I am trying to wrestle my weight down a bit, so I’m on maintenance mode but simultaneously trying not to overindulge. Weather has been nice so I have been riding my bike. I talked to my father on the phone yesterday so that was good to connect.

I’m thinking of buying a condo again. Mainly bc my apt needs upgrades- painting, carpet needs to be replaced, etc. But I just rent. So if I move I would be paying almost the same in rent at a new place as a mortgage. So it just makes sense.

Right now I’m trying to decide where. In the city (expensive) or outside the city (less expensive). I’m just researching places so far. No rush.
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,559 Member
    Afternoon all, I went on my walk with Baby girl. I got too hot as I was trying to meet a goal of distance and speed. I did meet it, but I felt terrible after it. It took me a bit to cool down. Came in and ate a fruit bar. (25 calories) LOL Baby girl ate 2 of them. But all she does is sit in her stroller/car and go along waving at the cars. LOL I am tracking with my fitbit so that's all good. I did completely track everything I ate yesterday. So working on day 2. I have to measure/weigh my PB, otherwise. 4T eating no problem. It truly is my downfall. I didn't sleep last night either...for some reason I lay awake trying to figure out why I wasn't asleep.

@mswatson0777 Yea for your exercise.. I am also glad you have someone to talk to about your work. I wish I had I was in such a toxic environment...all the while dealing with grieve I didn't know I was carrying and adult children issues.. Please make you and your DH a priority.

@trooworld I can't believe that tracker..wow I am not sure I want it telling me when I was negative tone...it might run the battery down. LOL. Glad it motivated you to ride that lovely bike you have. LOL. How can you guys help? Yes if I don't get on here for more than one day.. send the hound out..if I don't tell you I tracked..ask me..I also want to be accountable to say if I have lost or gained...which MEANS I must get on the scale. I know the scale doesn't define me, and the way my clothes fit do, but it does keep me on task.

@theslightedgeforever I truly hope you have a light case.. Do you think because you got the shot you got shingles?? See why I don't want to do any of those things? I know you say it was too late...but you know my sarcasm...LOL. Its not quite like yours. LOL. I am praying the swelling goes down and the pain is minimal. You have the executive RIGHT to not do red...I am glad you made the decision..you have to take care of YOU.

Cbabie
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @cbabie You are doing great with your walking and tracking your food! I still haven’t brought peanut butter back into my house because I know that I will eat way too much of it. I did find some PB peanut butter powder that is in their own individual packets and I use those to mix into non-fat plain Greek yogurt. It’s tasty but it's not Jiff. :p

@its_cleo Uggghhh that is so frustrating that they are shutting down gyms again, but the good news that you will still get to see your trainer. Are other businesses shutting down too? I think that is great that you are thinking of buying a condo. Maybe you can find a place that will make it convenient to ride your bike when the weather is good. Is that something you are still into doing? :)

@mswatson0777 Girl, I did AAA today too!! My thighs and butt already hurt from booty day and now tomorrow is leg day! I’m gonna die!!! :s I hope that you have a really good counseling session that allows you to refocus and gain some peace.

@trooworld Ohhh my goodness that tracker knows you as well as Google knows my shopping habits!! It would really have fun with me when I yell at my dog every time, she barks uncontrollably at something out the window. :D Good job on staying away from the work vending machines and 7 minutes of exercise is better than nothing so celebrate it!

@theslightedgeforever I am so sorry that you have Shingles! Will you get the vaccine once you are better? Yes, to just sticking to yellow and green days. You need to take care of yourself. <3

Hi everyone! Well, hubby and I have been out spending more money today. And like the expense of getting my tooth pulled this one wasn’t much fun either. We had to buy a new dishwasher. I had looked at the store’s sales but when we went in they only had one in stock (thank you COVID) and it was $400 more than we had planned. She knocked off $200 which helped. It won’t be installed until the 26th so I guess we are roughing it until then. :p My new credenza arrives tomorrow and I’m excited to see how it looks. I think it’s going to look amazing. I’m just worried that it will be damaged and I will have to send it back and wait for a replacement. Fingers crossed!! My back has been acting up all day as well as my shoulder. I did some reading about my arm and it looks like I need to retrain myself to sleep on my back. That sounds doable! :# OK, I need to get ready for Bible study.

• theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld Yikes that's scary. I don't want anyone actively listening to my conversations random or otherwise. I got 100%. Woohoo on the spin bike and staying away from the snacks at work.

@mswatson0777 I'm going with deeply terrified on trooworld's new device. But that's how I roll. lol Yaaay on the 80 Day Obsession workout. I'm glad you have someone to talk to. It's nice to get it all out of your head plus be validated by stating this is how I feel right now in this moment.

@its_cleo I was laughing at your comment about the device telling you to make more friends. Mine would be saying Lady Shut Up. You talk too much. Or it would be like those things on TV where it starts smoking and then blows up. I'm glad you got to talk with your dad. Well the good news is that you and your trainer can still meet. I think we will all be in a fluid situation for a while. Good choice on buying the condo.

@cbabie I didn't get the shot. The shingles came on all by themselves. Did you track your food today? Yaaay on your walk. What was your heartrate at during that walk? How much time was spent in cardio? Peak? How many zone minutes do you have for the week?

@teresaw1020 Yaay on your AAA workout. I'm going to research the vaccine and see. I remember when I had my gall bladder out that I still had same problems afterwards and thought gee that was a waste of time and recovery. When I researched it I found a lot of people had the same opinion. So I'll see what percentage of people that get the vaccine after already having a case of shingles were reinfected. Maybe it doesn't work as well on people like me.

Yellow Day- Went Over 194/164
    Intentional movement: 10 minutes Leslie Sansone video 26 min dancing to 80's music on YouTube 30 min walk
    78 zone minutes

October goals; Green dot day. :( Drink 6 glasses of water o:) Burn 275 calories o:) Preplan food :(

• trooworld
    @mswatson0777 lol I know, right??? :D Thanks re: the bike ride. I'm trying! That's great that you did the 80 Day Obsession. I'm far to afraid to try that! I admire you ladies! WTG! I would feel negative and stressed out too, if my day was like that. I'm sorry you don't have more downtime. :(

@its_cleo lol...I go all day not talking to people, so mostly it is listening to my audiobooks. ;) It really gets the bulk of my conversations after 4:00 p.m. but then again, my husband isn't the biggest talker, so sometimes there isn't much to listen to lol. That sucks that they shut the gyms down again! But that's good you can still go in and exercise. That's good you are thinking of buying a condo, good luck! :) Exciting!

@cbabie Congrats on meeting your goals! It sucks that it's too hot right now and made you feel miserable. You are doing great. re: my tracker...right? I'm surprised it's not telling me worse things lol. Okay, so you will get the support you need.

@TeresaW1020 I know, it's a little scary! I yell at my dog all day long when he barks his head off at nothing too, so I'm waiting for it to tattle on me. haha Why is every stinking thing out of stock due to COVID? (It truly is.) I'm sorry you had to pay more for your dishwasher but hopefully, it is worth the extra money and you are happy with it. Hopefully sleeping on your back helps your arm.

@theslightedgeforever Well, you don't HAVE to use that feature but I choose to. What a coincidence, I got 100% yesterday, too! Yay, us! How are you feeling?

Hello everyone. Well my nosy little device got me up and moving yesterday: I didn't want it to take points away from me all day long and I wanted to earn points for the week, so I rode the spin bike once again. I rode for 15 minutes and it counted those 15 minutes as "Intense activity" and gave me 30 points for that ride. I think I will ride again today so I can meet my activity goal for the week. It really is making me more active. I'm almost over my WW points for the week, I've got 9 Weekly Points left. This is thanks to my dinner tonight: Grown Up Tuna Noodle Casserole (fancy tuna casserole). It's 23 pts for a serving. I only get 30 points in a day.

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 11-Oct 17:
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal (CARRYOVER GOAL)
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Hey again everyone. I went to my first WW workshop yesterday evening. The lady was very nice and explained things in detail to me. I've been using the app for about 2 weeks now and I lost 4lbs but then it was hubby's birthday and I said I wasn't going to have anything special but I did for a few days! So I'm now up on the scale but it's heading downwards again which is good 😂 Hope you are all well
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Hi @roz0810 welcome to the group. Scale goes up and down, at least it's trending the right direction.

@trooworld great job on the bike!

@theslightedgeforever I take it you're feeling a bit better.

@TeresaW1020 wow I'm sorry about your tooth. I remember you saying it was hurting. Such a shame. The shutdown- restaurants can only have patios. No indoor dining. So that was the main thing, and the gyms, just for 4 weeks. ...the condo- yes one of my requirements is that it is near paths/green space so I can walk/bike. That still leaves a lot of choices! I'm taking my time with it.

I did see my trainer today. We did some deadlifts and some rows.

Was super good foodwise teh last two days. No eating out, no desserts. Weight came down. But today I bought a pumpkin pie. But I will have one piece tonight and then cut it up and freeze it. I think. We'll see lol.
  • trooworld
    @roz0810 Congratulations on attending your first workshop! 4 lbs down is fantastic! I'm sure you will get anything you gained from your hubby's birthday off in no time. :)

@its_cleo That's great that you've had 2 good food days. WTG!

Hi all. Someone on another discussion thread posted about this article and I thought it was really good so I thought I would share it. It's the idea of "Non-Zero Days". The idea is to have no more ZERO days. A zero day is a day that you don't do a single thing towards your goals. I'm talking not a single tiny thing. Check it out:

https://www.mamamia.com.au/best-feeling-low-advice/

and also

https://www.mamamia.com.au/how-to-increase-productivity/

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 11-Oct 17:
  • cbabie
    Afternoon all, I walked baby girl again this morning. I tracked every bite yesterday. I was over 300 cal, but I tracked. I am moving more each day. I am going to try for consistency.

@roz0810 Great job in going to your first meeting. It sets the baseline and you were explained the program..that way you don't have to struggle figuring it out yourself.LOL

@trooworld LOL I havn't had tuna noodle in a long...time!!! It sounds YUMMY. Those are those things in life we call balance...can't say no to everything we like. sound like your new tracker is working great for you!!!

@TeresaW1020 I am so sorry that the dishwasher was not in stock. We have had ours awhile. I don't want to replace it..LOL. I am sure your credenza will be in great shape. I hate spending money when I don't want that item...I want to spend only when it makes me happy. LOL I used to it powdered pb like well like it was the only thing keeping me alive.

@theslightedgeforever I am glad to see you on board. I hope you are feeling better. I don't think I ever each peak..today I was 77% Fat Burn and 23% cardio. Heart rate 114 max and avg 100, yesterday when I over did it, it was 130 max, 109 avg. in the am, afternoon 119 max and 101 avg..then last night 125 max and 110 avg..so I think I am keeping it on target..I am sure you will enlighten me. LOL.

@its_cleo So sorry your gym is closing down. I think ours really just opened, not sure all of them are open yet. I am glad you still get to meet with your trainer. LOL no one would ever think of me as an athlete..I can see my sister rolling in the floor laughing. Thank you though, I will keep trying to keep that as my focus. lol Glad you got to connect with your dad...I miss mine. Yea on looking for a condo. Yea you want to make sure it's what you want. so glad you're looking into it.

Cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld I got 100% I'm glad you found a fun way to get yourself being more active. Explain it to me when it takes points away so I can do the same thing manually with my Fitbit zone minutes. I saw another post from you and thought, did I miss a day? I thought I checked in yesterday. lol That's a good concept. Non ZERO days. I'm working the full focus planner program and so I'm working on quarterly goals. Every day I work on my Daily Big Three. I think this is my third week now. Focusing really works.

@roz0810 Woohoo on the 4 lbs. You'll find your sweet spot. Just keep trying. Remember this is for life and we aren't going to be perfect for life. Even 80% consistency will get you where you want to go.

@its_cleo Yaaay on good food choices. Aim for one more day. I'm the only one that will eat pumpkin pie in my house. I hate to make the pie cause I know I will eat it.

@cbabie Woohoo on walking and tracking. Your not supposed to stay long in your Peak category. The way you were talking the other day it sounded like you went too hard (which I could see). I was just checking. I don't need to have my only family member keel over. Your numbers sound good. What's your number to begin earning zone minutes? Mine is currently at 104. I started at 100 but it keeps raising. I'm hoping it goes back down. Makes it easier. lol You're right about the athlete. I was sitting here giggling. No one in our family could have been called athletes. We weren't raised that way.

Yellow Day- Went Over 167/164
    Intentional movement: 50 min walk
    49 zone minutes

October goals; Green dot day. :( Drink 6 glasses of water o:) Burn 275 calories o:) Preplan food:(

• roz0810
    @its_cleo thanks very much and yes it's heading downwards which is good!

@trooworld thank you. im looking forward to my first weigh in already!

@cbabie thank you, i definitely would of struggled most likely 😂 and consistency is the way 👍 keep it up

@theslightedgeforever definitely. this isn't for a few weeks, this is my whole life style!

Down again on the scales this morning. I do weigh in daily challenges so I weigh every morning on my scales and I know I'm losing inches so the numbers don't always matter. I've lost half an inch so far from my waist! Have a good day everyone.
  • trooworld
    @cbabie That's great, you are doing well. How did you sleep? re: tuna casserole...my best friend asked me what was for dinner last night and I told her and she said that reminded her of the 80s lol! It was soooo good! My husband made it and put cheese and those fried crunchy onions on top. ;) Yes, my new tracker is working great for me.

@theslightedgeforever I also got 100%, I've been more thirsty lately naturally. Taking points away: If I am inactive more than 8 hours in a day, for every hour, it takes 1 point away per hour I am sedentary. LOL no, I just had some time and thought I'd pop back on here and post that article. ;) Yeah I like the idea of non ZERO days, it's good for someone like me that tends to go sedentary quite frequently. Explain the Daily Big Three?

@roz0810 What day is your "official" weigh-in? Mine is Saturday. That's good you measure inches, too. That's important. You have a good day, too! :)

Hi all. Well, it turns out the tuna casserole wasn't 23 pts, it ended up making 6 portions so it came out to be 15 pts which left me with more weekly pts than I thought. I rode the spin bike again yesterday to earn more activity points, I am only 53 away from my goal for the week! For reference, 150 is my goal for the week. I've been tracking all week and doing well on my water intake. Sleep has been better, too. We are having a heatwave right now again. I'm so sick of it being HOT. I want cooler weather!

COMMITTED.
    Goals for Oct 11-Oct 17:
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @theslightedgeforever How are you feeling today? I love 80’s music!! :grin:

@trooworld I think things are out of stock for a few reasons. The main one is that the world shut down for months and I’m sure businesses stopped buying and China stopped manufacturing. If you look on Wayfair over half their merchandise is out of stock. Mmm grown-up tuna noodle! I would like that recipe, please! Yes, that non-zero days article was very good. :)

@its_cleo Do you have a date that you need to decide to buy a condo or not? Pumpkin Pie!! <3 I told my mom that I might make a crustless pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and the look of horror that she gave me was super funny. :D

@cbabie Ohhhh my goodness, your avatar is so cute and perfect for you! <3 Yes, spending money on fun things is much better isn’t it? Years ago when we remodeled our old house my DH was all about insulation and energy upgrades and I was worried he was using up all my money for pretties.

@ros0810 Congrats on the scale being down! :)

Good morning! So, I got up early to make it to my 8 am staff meeting and then saw a message that pastor can’t start until 9 am. So, here I am! My beautiful credenza arrived yesterday, and we watched as the men put it together in the driveway, and then we watched as one of the men carried a badly damaged leg in to show us. So, back on the truck, it went, and they will be sending out another one. I was bummed! In weight loss world my exercise has been great and my lower half is super sore but in a good way. ;) Food has been good and the scale as me back in Onderland but just barely. I managed to not sleep on my sore shoulder at all last night and it feels so much better today. Now if I could just figure out my back issues. I’m going to research CBD oil because it has done wonders for one of my friend’s back. Any of you have info on CBD and pain relief? OK, I gotta get out of here! :)
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Sorry to hear about your credenza, what a bummer! I swear, when it rains it pours when it comes to financial stuff. And I got scared away from leg day when she started talking about 35lb weights (which I definitely don't have!) so I bumped back to the 21 day fix leg day, I figured that one was hard enough lol. Let me know how it went!

@trooworld Sounds like you're going to hit your goal, no problem! I love the idea of non-zero days. I've been trying to do that with my gradwork. even if it's only reading one article, I want to do one small thing to get me closer to goal. I suppose I should translate that with weight loss too lol.

@roz0810 Losing inches is the best feeling, way to go!

@cbabie Great job tracking, even if you were over. 300 calories is just a blip you can get off with a long walk or two, you got this! Also, I relate big time to the struggle of grief and work. I had a major traumatic loss two years ago in February, and sometimes it makes it really difficult to focus. Sending long distance hugs your way.

*its_cleo I absolutely ADORE pumpkin pie. Hungry girl has a crustless one I've been a big fan of: https://www.hungry-girl.com/recipes/upside-down-pumpkin-pie. And I'll hopefully be done with grad school spring 2021 (if I play my cards right). My advisor thinks I'll have no problem meeting this goal, but I have my doubts (and fears!). Also, sorry to hear about your gym shutting down but glad you're able to see your trainer one-on-one.

@theslightedgeforever lol glad I'm not the only one! I recognize I don't say a lot of interesting things for companies to listen into, but I was a big fan of the book 1984 and it's starting to feel a little too real with Alexa lately.

Happy Thursday all! Yesterday was so insane at work I FORGOT to drink my coffee...and then wondered why I had a headache. I ended up taking the night off of grad school stuff I was so out of sorts and read a fluffy romance novel instead. I feel so refreshed today that I'm glad I did. It helps today is supposed to be calmer work-wise. I only had 30 minutes total yesterday that wasn't in a meeting, I could barely talk at the end of the day! Oh well, at least it's almost the weekend.
  • cbabie
    Morning all, I haven't been for my walk yet, but was woken up at 5 and just got up and started my day. I will be taking baby girl for a walk soon. I had my breakfast. I have found a way not to eat butter or sugar in my oatmeal. I gave up the sugar in oatmeal over a year ago...but used butter. I tried applesauce added to it..I love fruit in my oatmeal and thought uhm...I really like it. I know to each his own. LOL

@mswatson0777 :) received the hug. LOL. I used to hate Wed as they are always Meeting day...all day long. Are you sure we have never met or worked together? LOL. Great job on listening to your body.

@trooworld Don't send your hot weather over here. LOL. We are at least under 100 right now. What a wonderful surprise that the points were less. LOL

@theslightedgeforever Thank you for checking on me..no I am not keeling over. Same with you get this shingles stuff over with and keep healthy. LOL. You 3 think reminded me of Mary Kay..6 most important things to accomplish each day.

@TeresaW1020 So sorry your Pastor changed his time, but look you had another hour to have time for you..LOL. I hope the credenza takes less time to replace than the 1st time. I use Young Living CBD oil and muscle rub for my wrist and my anxiety. Young Living does not have any THC in it and it has the oils to help. So it's a plus for me. I am finding that since we have the swamp cooler on (more moister in my house) My wrist hurts more. LOL.

@roz0810 Yea on the daily challenge. I need something to keep me focused too!

@its_cleo I don't have to worry about pumpkin pie lasting in this house...but I could sit and eat it all by myself..but everyone loves pumpkin pie here. Sometimes I get sweet potato pie. ( I don't tell them). LOL

Cbabie
  • roz0810
    @trooworld Tuesdays with WW are my official weight in.

@TeresaW1020 thanks very much

@mswatson0777 definitely the best feeling ever! it makes it all worth it

@cbabie yes definitely, it's the best way
  • theslightedgeforever
    @roz0810 Inches are the best thing to lose. Keep working your program

@trooworld I got 100% Daily Big Three: I choose three things to work on that if I don't accomplish anything else that day, I will feel successful. Thanks for explaining. I got 6/8 active hours

@teresaw1020 Yaaay on back in Onederland Boo on the credenza. That happened once with me and a chair. It had a crack in the wooden arm and I said I'm not accepting this cause it's damaged and the guy said but it's just a little crack. :/ Yes, and I paid for perfect. Give me perfect. I'm feeling okay I just want the swelling and itchiness to go away. I usually leave the crust on pumpkin pies because I don't like it. Especially if it's too brown like my mom would make. I like soggy lighter crusts better that she says I never get done. lol I would tell her well better than burnt. She liked her toast the same way. I like my just slightly toasted. In and out. Make your mom a little mini one with crust. lol

@mswatson0777 So what two things have you done this week towards your health journey and getting rid of those 12 lbs? I loved 1984. I have it on my Kindle. I agree about Alexa. One of my kids has Alexa and the other has Google Home. They roll their eyes at me when I tell them people are listening. I'm not as bad as needing a tinfoil hat just yet. :D I still think the Fitbit and the Apple Watch are precursors to the gadget used for something like in the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake. Or Anti-Christ Beast. lol See why my kids roll their eyes at me. But I still buy one and upgrade every time it breaks, so no one to blame but myself. It's a comfort in a way. I'm a data nerd.

@cbabie Yes to each and his own. I always have butter and splenda in my oatmeal with some cream. Did you get in your walk. I'm assuming baby girl won't let you out of it now. Make her a little tracker so she can color in the box when she's done eating. Then you two can track your food together each meal.

Green Day- Stayed OP 197/238
    Intentional movement: 42 min Strength training and YouTube video
    54 zone minutes minus 2=52

October goals; Green dot day. o:) Drink 6 glasses of water o:) Burn 275 calories o:) Preplan food :(