Replies

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    29 yo female
    5’2” Small frame according to my wrist circumference
    SW 126.2 (April 14th, 2020)
    Highest lifetime weight: 138 lbs. August 2011
    Goal Weight: 110
    Previous rounds: 125.2 -> 122.8 -> 121.6 -> 121.2 -> 119.8-> 119.4 -> 117.8 ->116.6 -> 117.2 ->117.2->114.8 ->116.8 -> 116.4 -> 114.0 -> 115 -> 115.4 ->115 ->113 -> 113
    Goal weight for this round: Staying around 113 or dropping to 112 would be nice.
    Another goal: Embrace the scale fluctuations and not get flustered.

Previous days
    10/24 I was a delinquent and didn’t post on the 23rd and 24th.
    10/25 114 because of Chinese food last night and eating pattern mish mashed a bit. I’m very happy with the most recent rounds results. I saw the 112 range and was thrilled. This round will be a little challenging because it’s usually where my weight spikes the highest… but we shall see. I would love to maintain around 113. It’s been a busy few days and I went into the office on Friday, so Friday morning I didn’t have a chance to pop in here. Friday was unexpectedly more busy than planned because I ended up going to a restaurant with outdoor dining for the first time since March with a couple of my coworkers. It felt so weird but normal. Then, after doing that I still had to pick up our CSA which moved to a new night. So, it’s just been busy.
    Today, has been busy as well, I started by prepping a bunch of Aji Dulce peppers for the freezer. We ordered 5# of them from our csa farm to store for the winter, which took a couple hours to wash and slice them all up. Then, I ate breakfast and did a few things. Afterwards my husband and I took a walk around the neighborhood and got a little lost and walked 6 miles by the time we got home. When we got home, I heated up my takeout leftovers for lunch and then got to work on prepping 3# of mushrooms that we got form our CSA farm as well. I sauteed them in a tiny bit of butter, let them cool and popped it in freezer bags to use in the future. Then, I made our dinner: stuffed butternut squash with sausage, onion, mushroom, apple, cranberries, and sage. It’s baking in the oven now and I can’t wait to eat it! I don’t know if my husband will love it because the squash is not his favorite vegetable. So, we shall see! Have a good Sunday night everyone!
    10/26 Did not post
    10/27 113.8 I’ll happily take it 😊 I made lamb stew for dinner last night and it was so yummy and so simple in the pressure cooker. I didn’t get any exercise in because I just didn’t make time for it after bringing our kitty to the vet with a kitty cold. He’ll be ok but was just sneezing a lot, so they wanted to check him out. Today, I do plan on doing a 20-30 minute spin bike video during my lunch!

10/28 [113.2] Did not weigh yet (husband goes back to sleep in the living room after I wake up to get ready for work at 6AM and that area is the only level spot in the apartment. The bathroom has uneven tile and the bedroom has carpet). So, I’ll weigh later this morning when he wakes up. Last night I made a kale salad with olive oil, lemon juice, fresh corn from the cob, and chili lime seasoning, Then, pork chops with an apple cider glaze for the main dish, which was super yummy. I also roasted potatoes and Romanesco (it looks like spiky green cauliflower) to go with it and had some homemade thick apple sauce (almost like a healthier version of apple butter) on the side.

10/29 My goal today is to fit a 30 minute spin bike workout into my day somewhere. My food was solid yesterday. I had the rest of the pork chop and apple sauce for breakfast with a fried egg and toast. I recently went into Trader Joe’s for the first time since March, and tried one of their whole wheat breads that has 3g of fiber per slice. It was nice and soft and had a nice chew to it too! I think I’ve found my new whole wheat bread 😊. My snack was an apple with a peanut butter dip. Then dinner was roasted split chicken breast with hakurei turnips and homemade individual portioned scalloped potatoes. For the scalloped potatoes, each ramekin had about 200g worth of sliced potatoes and about 6 oz of evaporated milk and sprinkles of a garlic, onion and pepper combo. Making the scalloped potatoes reminded me of my grandmother, so that was a nice memory to bring up, especially with what would have been her birthday tomorrow.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    @kalchthaleri - Happy belated birthday, sorry you are feeling down, try to remember all the good times you had with your MOM, those memories will always be with you. I agree, avoid the news it is depressing, get the upbeat music on and dance !! Take care, hugs :*<3
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    @musicsax I can totally relate to that “I know I saved it, now where did I put it?” If I remember correctly, this is what you’re looking for. Remove space within brackets.

[ Spoiler ] your info [ /Spoiler ]

Thank you, all sorted again now !! I think it the spoiler gets lost when we go away in our caravan and I update from my phone rather than my laptop, must watch that next time we go away - that will be in the next round.
    Kept the instructions underneath the saved document that I update each day so hopefully if I need them again they will be to hand!!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,337 Member
    RE: NEWS We we’re discussing what passes as “news” these days and we older folks agree that there are no news reports of JUST THE FACTS. Every broadcast, broadcaster, or network puts their own spin on the stories. Missing Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley and David Brinkley and others.

I totally agree. I also blame this on the 24-hr news station idea, which turned out to be a really bad one. There's not enough "news" to talk about for that long, so they have to devolve to opinions. I, too, miss Walter Cronkite.