The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Friday!!!!!
    @LunaTheFatCat pics of working in your PJs or it didn't happen 🤣😂

Today I will eat better. Like I have been working out like an insane person and logging my food but then I tend to under eat and end up with a migraine and spots in my eyes as i cook dinner at 8:30pm. Not gonna let that happen again. Well I probably will but won't today at least. I do feel better for the insane working out. My legs feel firmer, my stomach isn't as flabby. My repaired shoulder is slowly getting stronger
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Good morning friends🥱☕️☕️☕️
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Morning all of you!! Lots to catch up on this morning!!! Happy Friday!!!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Well the midnight headlights blind you on a rainy night
    Steep grade up ahead, slow me down, makin' no time,
    But I got to keep rollin'
    Those windshield wipers slappin' out a tempo,
    Keepin' perfect rhythm with the song on the radio,
    Pop it down, jack me UP, shoot me out, flyin' down the highway,
    Lookin' for the mornin'.
  • cgrout78
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Well the midnight headlights blind you on a rainy night
    Steep grade up ahead, slow me down, makin' no time,
    Those windshield wipers slappin' out a tempo,
    Keepin' perfect rhythm with the song on the radio,
    Pop it down, jack me UP, shoot me out, flyin' down the highway,
    Lookin' for the mornin'.

was that Eddie Rabbit? I can't remember now and I'm too lazy to google
  • Dawmaevt
    Dawmaevt Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add away. I just started for the 900th time and, with winter coming up, I need the extra motivation not to add more chunk on. I have enough chunk as it is. :D
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Dawmaevt wrote: »
    Feel free to add away. I just started for the 900th time and, with winter coming up, I need the extra motivation not to add more chunk on. I have enough chunk as it is. :D

It's so hard isn't it, especially in winter, body just craves comfort food rather than salads!
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Good morning sexy middle agers! I’m a little discouraged and excited this morning. Discouraged because I am dealing with some pain in my body that is hindering my working out. Now the excitement that I have is that I have a costume for tomorrow at work and hopefully I’ll post a pick. Keep killing it y’all
  • AliNouveau
    @balanc41 wrote: »
    Good morning sexy middle agers! I’m a little discouraged and excited this morning. Discouraged because I am dealing with some pain in my body that is hindering my working out. Now the excitement that I have is that I have a costume for tomorrow at work and hopefully I’ll post a pick. Keep killing it y’all

What's the costume?
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

What's the costume?

Jason from Friday the 13th. Just shaved my head for it too🤣
  • cgrout78
    balanc41 wrote: »

What's the costume?

that's dedication
  • AliNouveau

What's the costume?

Wow you go all out!!!
    I got a witch hat now I feel that's a cop out hahah. I did find my devil horns though
  • Diatonic12
    edited October 2020
    @cgrout78 Yes, M'Lady.

I sing all of the time. Have to. There's grizzly bears outside my door and if you startle one that may be all she wrote. You have to look around every corner of every shed, building and home. This is their time to eat all they can before they go in for the winter.

Another one of my sisters lives in griz country. The neighbor up her lane had company blow in. The company (man) was following a grizzly bear that walks by their homes on the way to the river. He was shouting, 'I'm here grizzly bear. I'm here. I'm right behind you and I'm just letting you know!' My sister watched out the window then covered her eyes. We have to sing. Loudly.
    We're bent on survival.

Those dark chocolate ginger snaps will be so good and fragrant, I will have to store them in the freezer.

"Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. ... A bear's sense of smell is so acute that they can detect you upwind and from a distance of 20 miles away. You should just assume that they can smell the food in your vehicle and house." They can.

p5isiuvaon5y.png

• AliNouveau
    @Diatonic12 look what I got today.
    First I need to make bread then mix up some pie dough then it's cookie time ly6vcfogtias.jpg
  • Diatonic12
    Ooo goodie! @AliNouveau

k3wsuxfofuen.png

• meganmdewar
    meganmdewar Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hey there! I'm an on-again-off-again, non committed "fitnesspal-er" :s that really needs to commit. Since quarantine I have gained almost 10lbs. I also have hypothyroidism. (had it for years and am on Levo) Dr said I have Hashimotos.

Anyone have some meal plan ideas/snack ideas for a busy working mom who is also homeschooling due to school shutdown. I. NEED. HELP. AND. MOTIVATION. I *HAVE* started back walking (It's so hot here in Eastern NC, its finally started to cool down). I've been waking up early and walking at least 1 mile each morning before starting my day.

TIA!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

looking forward to seeing the costume 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Ooo goodie! @AliNouveau

k3wsuxfofuen.png

wow 😲
  • AliNouveau
    Here they are dark chocolate ginger cookies. I rolled them in red and black decorating sugar for a Halloween look. They're delish!!!
    Isn't this an awesome little board too? Made by a friend with wood from a barn that was in the town where I grew up xf6y3j7jrslh.jpg
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Oh yum!!!!!!
    Did you taste them yet??

The board is very cool indeed 😍