What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I wonder if Canadian newspapers will start to talk about things happening in Canada now. Probably not...

Character matters. Decency matters. 💙💙💙

Would be nice if that were the case in my country too lol. As it stands I get nervous every time the PM gets within 30 yards of a jar of shoe polish.

I am guessing we share the same country 🍁 ...

❤️ I feel your pain.

Ermahgah what? @KickassAmazon76 is Canadian too!? En plus?!!? I'm crushing so hard in Montreal-ish right now 😍

Haha mais Oui! I am a Prairie girl... Manitoba! ❤️

Prairies, eh? Have you ever seen a hill outside of pictures? Did it blow your mind?

I have been from Victoria Island to Montreal Quebec... So yep! Oh Canada you sure are beautiful!

Well that's a pretty varied geography. I didn't see a hill until I was almost 20 and still have yet to see an ocean. Should probably just bite the bullet and take a vacation out in the Maritimes.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I don't like pancakes. I like waffles.

I don't get to eat pecan waffles with fried apples and whipped cream and bacon right now, though.

Oh god this deserves a moment of silence or something 😍

That's homemade high-gluten bread staled three days then soaked overnight in a custard base with vanilla rum in it, and cut an inch and a half thick. It has to be cooked very slowly but the interior is like bread pudding, with the exterior crunchy. And I put orange peel and cardamom in with the apples.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    vqrys8pmfv5s.jpeg

Here’s where it came from. And I can’t tell you how many times I have giggled since making it my pp

For the record - I think that looks yummy - refried mashed potatoes and a lone piece of (slightly overcooked) broccoli, on a paper plate - so no dishes *win*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I don't get to eat pecan waffles with fried apples and whipped cream and bacon right now, though.

k9uk5wcu4k4h.jpg

or something like... I dunno... cardiac by-pass ?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    vqrys8pmfv5s.jpeg

Here’s where it came from. And I can’t tell you how many times I have giggled since making it my pp

For the record - I think that looks yummy - refried mashed potatoes and a lone piece of (slightly overcooked) broccoli, on a paper plate - so no dishes *win*

I can’t decide if your love for me is blind or if my love for you blinds me to you trolling me 😂
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

k9uk5wcu4k4h.jpg

or something like... I dunno... cardiac by-pass ?

It's not THAT bad. It gets that bad if you eat it every day instead of once in a while and insist on eating a full plate of bacon and eggs with it.

Speaking of reasons I left my ex.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    vqrys8pmfv5s.jpeg

I can’t decide if your love for me is blind or if my love for you blinds me to you trolling me 😂

I speak my mind pictures ❤
    Prob shouldn't sometimes - but retrospect is blurry at best "Oh well"! 🙃
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    So bizarre I can only see the first page of threads on chit chat but not the other discussion categories. 🤔

What are you people hiding on page two? 😠
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone here is Aquarius by any chance? Or a pieces, kinda have the munchies.

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

ain't no way libras are worth that much
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone here is Aquarius by any chance? Or a pieces, kinda have the munchies.

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

I thought I was worth more than 2 McDoubles but whatever, I guess it doesn't specify what kind of McDoubles? 🤷‍♀️
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    So bizarre I can only see the first page of threads on chit chat but not the other discussion categories. 🤔

Send me your credit card info and ill show you what we're hiding 😏😜
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

I thought I was worth more than 2 McDoubles but whatever, I guess it doesn't specify what kind of McDoubles? 🤷‍♀️

im worth 74000 and tbh I'll take it. i would've been happy being worth like a gas station burrito
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

im worth 74000 and tbh I'll take it. i would've been happy being worth like a gas station burrito

😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,080 Member
    Options

Oh yeah! Me too...need me to bump something for you? Will that work? I have a plethora of bookmarked threads. For a small “fee” of course.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone here is Aquarius by any chance? Or a Pisces , kinda have the munchies.

uz8k3y82bdi0.jpg

Aw yis Aquarius finally winning for once ♒️😎💲
  • BGold021
    BGold021 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You all had me beat... I'm a Sag 😧😳
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Send me your credit card info and ill show you what we're hiding 😏😜

Will you accept a check?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Oh yeah! Me too...need me to bump something for you? Will that work? I have a plethora of bookmarked threads. For a small “fee” of course.

I have nothing bookmarked. I can’t even think what threads aren’t showing. I should probably know this by now. 😂