What worked for you today?

Replies

• CaosCalmo
    CaosCalmo Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2020
    One hour run with my preferred music
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Healthy snacks, water and eating one large meal.
  • Steelkid
    Steelkid Posts: 74 Member
    Keto
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    I re-named extra meal slots, changing them from "snack" to "Overflow (from day before)" and "Backflow (from day after)" so as to give myself flexibility while maintaining the bigger picture.

If I go over my Calorie budget it goes into "overflow" on the next day's entry and in essence borrows that day's Calorie budget. If I was under on the previous day and want to include it in the budget of the current day, I enter Calories under the previous day's "backflow."

It really helps me to play the long game of averages while not forcing me to keep balance sheet of the week's totals to date.

I love this idea! Do you pre-log the following day then? Or do you just log that entry as "extra" or whatever?
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    last day of swimming, so sad, they are closing the pool

for the record: lost 23 pounds in 8 weeks and went from 22% body fat to 18%

started out swimming 30 minutes then 45 for a few weeks, then built up to an hour none stop!

h9x55cxs3wvt.jpg
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Bringing snacks and a water bottle to work instead of sitting to eat a big meal
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!