Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    My apologies if it’s already been asked...this goes out to everyone:

What’s your opinion on body hair on ladies?

Guys/ladies who like ladies: would it stop you from physical contact?

Everyone who calls themselves a lady: how many effs do you have to give before bringing the razor to your skin?

we talkin a little stubble here, or full time sweaters? I only shave my face about once a week, so I can't argue with a little stubble. It isn't the most comforting thing to feel, but I also know if you're allowing me to feel that then you must be pretty comfortable with me so it balances. I think I'd be hesitant to rub a pair of really hairy legs.

But... 😔
    yqcm2j9k3xsp.jpg

Lisa sent you this pic too 😒

And a pic of her hairy donkey too 😏
    mr0v73i2cdfh.jpg

Note to self.. clear browser history
    Hairy butt 🤢😂
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Everyone who calls themselves a lady: how many effs do you have to give before bringing the razor to your skin?

we talkin a little stubble here, or full time sweaters? I only shave my face about once a week, so I can't argue with a little stubble. It isn't the most comforting thing to feel, but I also know if you're allowing me to feel that then you must be pretty comfortable with me so it balances. I think I'd be hesitant to rub a pair of really hairy legs.

But... 😔
    yqcm2j9k3xsp.jpg

Lisa sent you this pic too 😒

And a pic of her hairy donkey too 😏
    mr0v73i2cdfh.jpg

Note to self.. clear browser history
    Hairy butt 🤢😂

😮 That one was private, Jo! 😠
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’m not an overly photogenic person.

There's a hill I wouldn't mind dying on.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Hair on my head, that's the only place I like it

This! But I've been known to let the legs go a bit in the winter.
    You all are dedicated to your smooth bodies. Generally as soon as it’s cold enough to wear pants and long sleeves I shave irregularly. Especially my legs. I give very few effs if someone has a problem with leg/armpit hair. Although, that feeling of smooth legs into fresh sheets is one that can’t be beat.

[ if it’s a special occasion i’ll get shaved up right nice,

" right nice "

adbfda1.gif
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    Nails.

Do you have a preferred length or color of nails on your preferred sex? Do you notice them at all? Should guys paint their nails?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Nails.

Do you have a preferred length or color of nails on your preferred sex? Do you notice them at all? Should guys paint their nails?

long and fake with bright shiny chrome sparkly colors is honestly the key to my heart. i think.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Nails.

Clothes on or off? 🤔...
    😂... Kidding

Just longer than finger tip, and French or regular looking, but red wouldn't scare me and black may be interesting, especially if they alternate orange for Halloween or do some other type of holiday special 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Guys doing it... Do you Boo
  • hawkeye45_
    Options

If I ever lose as much weight as Penn Jillette, I'm going to copy his painted ring fingernail.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

If I ever lose as much weight as Penn Jillette, I'm going to copy his painted ring fingernail.

You know what's funny, many years ago before his and my own weight loss... My coworkers little girl said I looked like Penn Jillette 😂...

Live immediately! ✌🏼
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Nails.

I'm very particular about my own nails. My feet and hands must match! As long as his nails are trimmed and cleaned, I'm good with it. thlzjdjl8tl9.jpg

Nailed it 😁...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Nails.

I love it when his red painted toenails click on the floor when he walks 😃
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Nails.

I love it when his red painted toenails click on the floor when he walks 😃

Me thinks he needs a trip to the vet

😂mvzzmh8rlnp1.jpg
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Nails.

As long as, in the words of my mother, those horse hooves are neatly trimmed and not ripping holes in the bed sheet I’m okay with whatever painted colour they are (though it might take me a while to get used to). As for ladies, I think it’s weird when they have like gems and chains glued on them. How do you do anything??
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Nails.

I don’t paint my own nails and they get chopped as soon as they start hitting the keyboard before my finger but it’s completely irresistible when a man has painted fingers or toes because he let his daughter paint them
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I don't care and it doesn't bother me.

I have no effs to give if someone wants to comment on my underarm hair, hairy legs or snatch. They can *kitten* the *kitten* off with their body policing commentary.

Mostly, I don't get a lot of hate or commentary about my body hair (for example, when I haven't shaved my underarms in awhile), so it usually ends up not being a big deal.

On guys? Nah, don't care. I've dated some pretty hairy, burly dudes, so meh.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Ladies and Gents...

Rank the following...

Jack in the box
    Wendy's
    McDonald's
    Burger King
    Carl's Jr / hardeys
    In and out

If they had no calories and weren't terrible for you... For the purist 😂
    • White Castle
    • Wendy's
    • McDonald's
    • Jack in the Box
    • In and Out
    • Burger King
    • Carl's Jr./Hardeez

Better, fixed it. :smiley:
  • KosmosKitten
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Nails.

Yes, I notice. I'm not interested in long acrylic nails as I find them cumbersome and impractical at best and super gaudy at worst. If others want to wear them and deck out their fingertips, that's cool with me, they're just not my thing. I like basic sparkly nail polish and naturally grown medium finger nails for myself. Most of the time, I don't bother. Also, nail art is nice to look at, but despite my having an actual BFA in illustration, I can't do nail art worth beans, so I look at everyone else and their fingernails, lol.

On men, yes, I notice if you've been biting your nails. Don't. Do. It. Otherwise, if you keep your nails relatively nice, that's all that I would prefer (if we were dating/close, that is). If you want to paint your nails (as a guy), go for it, I won't stop you. I don't think things that are traditionally seen as feminine have to remain in that realm.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

I have no effs to give if someone wants to comment on my underarm hair, hairy legs or snatch. They can *kitten* the *kitten* off with their body policing commentary.

Mostly, I don't get a lot of hate or commentary about my body hair (for example, when I haven't shaved my underarms in awhile), so it usually ends up not being a big deal.

I would not comment on someones hairy or not hairy appearance.....unless they asked for my opinion. I find it funny how hairy men are associated with being burly as well. Kinda like when a politician says that "poor" kids need to have the same rights as white kids.....😉
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

I would not comment on someones hairy or not hairy appearance.....unless they asked for my opinion. I find it funny how hairy men are associated with being burly as well. Kinda like when a politician says that "poor" kids need to have the same rights as white kids.....😉

To be fair, I knew a guy in college that had enough back hair to qualify as a rug and he was a very thin, wisp-ish dude with glasses. So I'm aware they aren't all giant, lumberjack types. :lol: